Ass to Mouth?

BBrawBottom

A2M always!  As a bottom my work wasnt done until the cock was clean and put away.

Dirty didnt bother me - i didnt love the taste but it was what it was.

As a Top - if an ass is dirty - You Bet they are gonna suck me clean after.  A few pigs know this and show up less than clean.

Ive been known to get hard enough to fuck again just  knowing the slut is licking chunks off my rod.

Anyone that piggy needs another Dirty load

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/21/2020 at 2:13 AM, VicBCtop said:

A2M always!  As a bottom my work wasnt done until the cock was clean and put away.

Dirty didnt bother me - i didnt love the taste but it was what it was.

As a Top - if an ass is dirty - You Bet they are gonna suck me clean after.  A few pigs know this and show up less than clean.

Ive been known to get hard enough to fuck again just  knowing the slut is licking chunks off my rod.

Anyone that piggy needs another Dirty load

Somebody calling me?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 11:20 AM, BlindRawFucker1 said:

When I do ATM, it is because I enjoy it.

I don't "owe" the top, nor is it "my duty" to do it.

I won't be forced to do anything.  If that is attempted, one  of us, possibly even me, will end up extremely hurt.

It's fantasy. Feeling obligated and forced turns some people on. I'm with you, I don't find it particularly exciting and it can become off-putting quickly, as you expressed in your comment. The fact is, when I have protested during sex that I do not want to do that, or anything I'm not into, I've never had a problem with the guy getting too hostile or demanding. I say, calmly and clearly, that I'm not going to do that and the vast majority of the time, he immediately acquiesces and moves on to something else. As I have not made a big deal about it, but have stated plainly that it is not going to happen, he realizes quickly that pushing the issue will only ruin the energy we do agree on. Only once has a guy been unwilling to compromise and we were at a bathhouse, so leaving him was as easy as picking up my towel and opening the door. To be honest, I don't think he had even realized exactly what was going on until I was gone.

One time, I was playing with a guy who slapped me around a bit while I was kneeling in front of him. It was very hot and really fun, for sure. He bent down and whispered something kinky in my ear, but as he rose and turned his body, he caught my head with his elbow. It wasn't hard and it didn't hurt at all, but he stopped and his whole demeanor changed. He asked, "are you ok?" I quickly and easily assured him that I was, because it was no big deal at all, and he looked me right in the eye for a half moment; we checked in with each other and everything was good. Then he gave me a slap on the face and told me to suck his cock. So hot!

When I do ATM, or cocksucking, or kneeling, or grovelling, or begging, it is because I enjoy it. If I didn't, I wouldn't -- and I'd be like the vast majority of the human population! haha That said, dirty talk is fun and exciting, even if it isn't literally true. It's "just a game," as they say, but if you're  going to play the game, play the game; you get out of it what you put into it. For many guys on here, talking about superiority and inferiority, duties, dominance and force, in ways that are fairly over the top is a huge turn-on. As that kind of talk is annoying to us, we just disregard it and enjoy the many other interactions and fantasies available.

The way I see it, no one who has made comments like the one's we have issues with is in a position to force us to do anything they're talking about, and they never will be. My goal is to cultivate people who like, shall we say, the same coin as I do, but they prefer the opposite side.

• Like 1

Guest ballsucker
10 hours ago, TimboSimbo said:

It's fantasy. Feeling obligated and forced turns some people on. I'm with you, I don't find it particularly exciting and it can become off-putting quickly, as you expressed in your comment. The fact is, when I have protested during sex that I do not want to do that, or anything I'm not into, I've never had a problem with the guy getting too hostile or demanding. I say, calmly and clearly, that I'm not going to do that and the vast majority of the time, he immediately acquiesces and moves on to something else. As I have not made a big deal about it, but have stated plainly that it is not going to happen, he realizes quickly that pushing the issue will only ruin the energy we do agree on. Only once has a guy been unwilling to compromise and we were at a bathhouse, so leaving him was as easy as picking up my towel and opening the door. To be honest, I don't think he had even realized exactly what was going on until I was gone.

I'm not really that experienced yet, especially when it comes to anal (I like oral much more), but I've had a good experience with a top I met online. He seemed like a clever decent guy - when we agreed that our interests are compatible, he proposed how we could go about it and, at the end, mentioned ATM. I said it sounds good, except I'd like it only in mouth-to-ass order, not the other way around. He said that's totally fine by him and that he understands. He kept his promise and didn't do anything we hadn't agreed on. 

10 hours ago, TimboSimbo said:

One time, I was playing with a guy who slapped me around a bit while I was kneeling in front of him. It was very hot and really fun, for sure. He bent down and whispered something kinky in my ear, but as he rose and turned his body, he caught my head with his elbow. It wasn't hard and it didn't hurt at all, but he stopped and his whole demeanor changed. He asked, "are you ok?" I quickly and easily assured him that I was, because it was no big deal at all, and he looked me right in the eye for a half moment; we checked in with each other and everything was good. Then he gave me a slap on the face and told me to suck his cock. So hot!

Must have been a great alpha. 😁

Edited by ballsucker
Typo

• 2 months later...

My ideal man would be a top who loves to fuck random bottoms and let me clean his cock afterward, or gangbang me with a bunch of his buddies and they circle around from my ass to my mouth. Preferably with lots of piss play too. I've met way too many tops who don't want to engage in ATM and it's just always so fucking disappointing.

Guest faggotbitchboi

I always do ATM because as a faggot fuckpig it's my duty and I enjoy it.  It's even better after the first guy as the cock has a 'cocktail' of cum on it.  Tasting those different cum loads all mixed together...mmm, even better if another cock is fucking me at the same time.