POLL: Can YOU get HIM to go BARE when he wants SAFE SEX/ CONDOMS???

Guest Saturn1

POLL: Can YOU get HIM to go BARE when he wants SAFE SEX/ CONDOMS???  

249 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Can YOU get HIM to go BARE when he wants SAFE SEX/ CONDOMS???

• YES!!! I can ALWAYS get a Guy to go BARE because BARE IS BEST!!! YAY!!!
    • MOST OF THE TIME!!! I can get a Guy into Safe Sex/ Condoms to go BARE but some Guys just won't!!!
    • SOMETIMES. Damn, SO MANY Guys want Safe Sex/ Condoms but I can get a Guy to go BARE sometimes...
    • NO!!! FUCK, when a Guy wants Safe Sex/ Condoms, he WILL NOT go BARE at all!!! BOO!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

I just don’t bring up the topic. If the top does, I play along but when we get down to it, the top almost always ends up not using a condom. The tops who say they only play safe, almost always go bare if given the chance. At least that was what I’ve found. I’ll be bent over for a safe only top with their tongue in my ass and next thing I know they’re inside of me raw. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I agree with you, BottomsUp! For the most part, tops and bottoms will protest briefly and then encourage bb sex. A tiny amount will want safe/condom sex. You are right -- once they start enjoying playing with you, their guard comes down, and they go all the way to raw play, hopefully with cummy benefits - YUM! Just from my experiences and five cents' worth (up from the 2 cents from before - LOL!).

• Like 1

Guest Saturn1

Hey, BZ Peeps! AGAIN, I thank all who have taken the Poll AND who have left Comments!!! YAY!!!

Damn, I am SO surprised that there seem to be SO many Boiz out there that won't go BARE!!! I thought the "Yes" Option for the Poll would be like 98% Yikes!!! :o For all those Boiz out there who can get a Safe Sex/ Condoms Guy to go BARE; YOU ARE AWESOME!!! We have gotta get MORE Guys to BAREBACK!!! :2thumbs:

I had one who wanted to go safe.  He asked if I had condoms.  I said no, so maybe another time.   Then the next message was, whatever forget the condoms, come over I’m too horny.  I was at his place in 5 mins.  What’s funny is I passed a 24 hr drug store on the way and could have bought some. He pounded me for 40 mins. He said I know you want cum in your ass so that’s where I’m gonna put it.  Deep in you.  It was beautiful.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

I have not put a condom on my cock in over 10 years. If a bottom wants my cock, he takes it bare or not at all. Usually when they see my dick, and especially when the taste it, they beg for me to fuck them raw and fill them with my load. Plus, I love nothing more than the taste of man butt and so I always really deep rim a guy to bring out the true pig bottom in him. When you get a bottom to the place where his eyes are glazed over and he’s squirming and moaning from your tongue in his hole, you can always claim it raw. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

My profiles list my preference for raw cock. I won’t hook up otherwise. If it’s a situation where somehow it wasn’t discussed, I let them know I want to be fucked bare. Sometimes just tell them not to bother with the condom, other times a bit of seduction and neediness, “I really wanna feel that raw dick in my ass,” or “Please, I need your cum.” Add in physical contact, like kissing, sucking and rubbing, and the top can’t resist.   Once we’re naked I always get them to fuck skin to skin. A few times I just sat on their dick, end of discussion. 

Edited by MuscleAss

I’m not being bred by 100% of the men I fuck.  There have been some (usually too hot to turn down) that I wouldn’t let Top me without a condom. It hasn’t been that long since I was 100% condom sex. I prefer bare because its so much better but I’d rather be filled with a cock covered with a condom than not fucked at all. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/1/2019 at 6:38 PM, lkngrnd said:

I had one who wanted to go safe.  He asked if I had condoms.  I said no, so maybe another time.   Then the next message was, whatever forget the condoms, come over I’m too horny.  I was at his place in 5 mins.  What’s funny is I passed a 24 hr drug store on the way and could have bought some. He pounded me for 40 mins. He said I know you want cum in your ass so that’s where I’m gonna put it.  Deep in you.  It was beautiful.

I love how so many tops ask if I have condoms like this. Totally their way of giving the wink and nod to be open to raw

• Like 1

yep when im laying on a bathhouse fuckbench or blindfolded in the bathhouse public sling I check cocks to make sure they are bare. if I feel a condom I pull it off. guys usually just fuck me bareback when I do that. every cock that fucks me does it raw.thats what im for.im a cumdumpster.i was born to take loads.from anyone and everyone.no questions asked

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

if a man wants to wear a condom to fuck some dirty whore without picking up its bugs he should get one, but no bottom should ever request a condom. you're a cumhole. you exist to take loads. from anyone that wants to use your fuckhole to jerk themselves off.

17 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

yep when im laying on a bathhouse fuckbench or blindfolded in the bathhouse public sling I check cocks to make sure they are bare. if I feel a condom I pull it off. guys usually just fuck me bareback when I do that. every cock that fucks me does it raw.thats what im for.im a cumdumpster.i was born to take loads.from anyone and everyone.no questions asked

this whore gets it. she knows what a faggot is for. a true cumhole. her name is LittleCumSEWER cause she's dirty than a cumDUMPSTER. also a dumpster only gets loaded by an entire building whereas a sewer gets loaded by the whole city like this bitch

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

TBH, they rarely do any more. And if they do, it's not very likely that I'll be in much of a personal relationship with them. If I am, I'm usually very measured about trying to convince them - I'd rather keep a friend than lose them by being pushy about it. If I'm not, and they ask, I'll give it my best shot. Which is usually pretty good. Sincerity is a winning strategy.

Guest Baremeat
6 minutes ago, vnaught8x6 said:

TBH, they rarely do any more. And if they do, it's not very likely that I'll be in much of a personal relationship with them. If I am, I'm usually very measured about trying to convince them - I'd rather keep a friend than lose them by being pushy about it. If I'm not, and they ask, I'll give it my best shot. Which is usually pretty good. Sincerity is a winning strategy.

If those dimensions are accurate, you could talk me into most anything. 

5 of the guys I know want to use condoms, 2 of them stealth me I just let it happen because it gives them a buzz thinking they done something without me knowing. but all the time I've caught them on a hidden camera it gives me a thrill watching them take the condom off then start fucking again.