POLL: Can YOU get HIM to go BARE when he wants SAFE SEX/ CONDOMS???

Guest Saturn1

POLL: Can YOU get HIM to go BARE when he wants SAFE SEX/ CONDOMS???  

249 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Can YOU get HIM to go BARE when he wants SAFE SEX/ CONDOMS???

• YES!!! I can ALWAYS get a Guy to go BARE because BARE IS BEST!!! YAY!!!
    • MOST OF THE TIME!!! I can get a Guy into Safe Sex/ Condoms to go BARE but some Guys just won't!!!
    • SOMETIMES. Damn, SO MANY Guys want Safe Sex/ Condoms but I can get a Guy to go BARE sometimes...
    • NO!!! FUCK, when a Guy wants Safe Sex/ Condoms, he WILL NOT go BARE at all!!! BOO!!!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

It's. a bit far back for me to remember, but I was stealthed a couple of times when I - really - didn't want raw.
Later when I just said I didn't want raw, it was dead easy.  Like others have said -  take condom off, fuck, cum inside.  No complaint, just an appearance of loving it
Ultimately any top who tried hard enough could probably do it any time. It always turned me on and seemed a compliment even when it scared me.   Only a very few got dragged along to the STD doctor - feigning (as I now suspect) innocence.  At the time though both me and the doc seemed to believe it.

I answered "Most of the time" I can almost every time I meet a safe sex guy talk him into bareback, and if I can't then I DO NOT fuck him, I fuck bareback only!!!

I've tried the "sorry, I don't have any condoms, guys don't use them now" when they're ready to fuck me, doesn't work 100% of the time though and if I perceive they'll pull out (literally) have said, "Oh, I might have something under the bed" but it's only ever one condom with the hope it will break. I hate having to push their cum filled condom up my ass later.

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2020 at 2:03 AM, superstard72 said:

No condoms 100% Bareback . I break them every time.

most ive meet broke it so ive stoped putting on if they say they dont want to.. since noticed many was broken or even left inside me they must fucked inside and pushed inside with their cocks me thinking it been safe until it came out..

• Like 2

These days no one asks -- whether 1/1 or in a group, it's all raw. In the last decade I've had exactly one man want to use a rubber to fuck because he and his husband had a "rule" that they only played safe except with one another -- I told him he could suit-up as long as he shot his load in my ass at the end. He fucked me with the condom on for all of 5 minutes, while recording it for his man.... then promptly stopped recording, pulled out and tossed the rubber on the floor, before continuing to bare fuck me for another 40 minutes leaving me with two loads of nut deep in my guts. I hope his hubby enjoyed the video... I bet he's getting barebacked and bred on the side, too!

• Like 2

• 2 years later...

It is becoming pretty rare where guys ask you to wrap or talk about status although it depends. Prep made that easier but also complicated it as a lot of times guys assume the other guy is on prep but don't confirm. Some guys feel awkward asking about status too. On those occasions where a guy wants me to wrap to fuck them (or worse still to fuck me) I suggest we can go bare and pull out to cum. If that doesn't work then I suggest going bare then wrapping when close to cumming.  There are some hardcore guys who insist on condoms and you can't get past them usually. Although recently a bud of mine who was like that as he was "straight" and had a GF but played with guys broke up with his GF. We'd jokingly called him Pius as he insisted on using a condom to fuck and if getting fucked and now suddenly, he's cool fucking guys raw. A bud claims he's fucked him raw, which surprises me, but doesn't. At New Years I picked up a "straight" boy and wound up fucking in his car. He'd wanted wrap to fuck but didn't have any condoms. I let him fuck me raw and told him we could start raw and I'd pull out. He was drunk and probably forgot that I wasn't wrapped and I shot my load inside him. He wasn't upset and admitted he was enjoying it too much and wanted me to cum inside him. 

I just depends really. I remember one guy I played with regularly who was a total nazi about it and wanted to pull the condom off me after I was done. He always looked disgusted about it and would take it to the toilet to flush. I'd told him all along I was fine to take him bare but he refused and never wanted it bare either. Some guys won't change.