Took my load

Guest Porthos

Guest Porthos

I hooked up with a 19 yo college student recently. I was really reluctant because of the age difference but he was insistent on meeting. He told me he loved kissing, getting rimmed and was a bottom. I asked if he barebacked and he said he preferred condoms. I also asked him if he liked poppers....he said he never tried them.  I picked him up...He was really young looking...A black guy, very smooth, about 6-0, 145 pounds. When we got to my house we went in my bedroom and began kissing. He was an awesome kisser, very passionate. I grabbed his crotch and noticed his package was huge. We undressed each other while kissing and as soon as he dropped his briefs a fat 8" hard cock in a nice thick bush pops out. we climbed into my bed and continued kissing..His body was very lean and other than his pubic area completely smooth. After kissing him I headed toward his crotch and started licking his balls and rock hard shaft. I took his penis in my mouth and tried to get down to the base to no avail...he was huge. I lifted his legs and was greeted by an awesome ass. His hole was perfect and pretty hairy which i love. As My tongue went right to the center of his hole he started moaning....I loved his hole, so sexy and the hair felt so good on my tongue. I grabbed my poppers, took a big hit and offered them to him. He followed my lead and took a hit in each nostril as I kept eatin him out. I then positioned my cock over his wet hole and started poking him...He kept moaning as I started to enter him...I thought for sure he'd ask for a condom or just say no, but he just moaned more as went deeper. Soon i was all the way in and I started to fuck...I kissed him deep and asked how it felt being in him. He said it was awesome and kept moaning...I pulled out, ate his ass some more getting it even wetter and slid in again, fucking while we deeply kissed. I shared another hit of poppers and started fucking him harder. Ever thrust he'd moan harder. My breathing got heavier and I started moaning until I couldn't hold back and let loose my 4 day load. I stayed inside him as my cock softened and finally fell out followed by a glob of cum running down his balls......The kid that never did poppers and wanted to use condoms now had my semen deep inside him

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

A lot of young guys are like that...say they want condoms and then when things get hot and heavy they just seem to forget...they get into it and want what they want. One of the guys I play with who lives in my building is like that. But we have a few drinks, smoke a little and start playing and he never mentions it again. He knows I never have condoms and bro gs them but they never seem to come out. Could be he really likes fucking me raw and cumming inside me but also guessing he likes getting it that way too.

Same thing. Honestly with the advent of PREP one of the things that has come around that they are doing research on is how uncommon condom use has become. I was explaining this to a bottom friend of mine who was visiting New Orleans from France that if he puts his ass out there, there will literally be no guys that will want to use a condom. 

Most recently I was talking to this masculine straight man on Grindr and Scruff and neither of us realized it was the other having two parallel conversations until much later. Interestingly, on Grindr he was talking about how if he got an STD or HIV he would kill himself and how it would be the end of the world and he would not be able to face himself. I tried to educate him about STDs and HIV but he was married with kids and Mexican and apparently in his head that meant he wasnt allowed to fuck around with men and getting something would out him and he would kill himself if that happened. Who knows. I educated him about condom use at the time and he asked me a million questions about how to protect himself including using condoms for oral too etc. Our conversation on Scruff ended up with him in my apartment and when he came over, I realized from location that it was him I was talking to on Grindr too. He was sexy handsome hairy stud daddy. He undressed and started to aggressively make out with me, finger my hole, eat me out and then made me go down on him. he then flipped me on my back and proceeded to spit on my hole and push his way in. It was at that point that I did something I have done very seldom in my life but for his sake (given he was talking a few minutes ago how he would kill himself and how scared he was of bareback sex) I did: I said, "Condom?" and gave him one I had laid out on the bed. He took it from my hand and literally tossed it over his shoulder and said, "No. I will breed you. I need to empty my balls inside you. have my cum in your ass." And then he pushed all the way in and did exactly what he told me he wanted to do. He fucked me missionary style, like a straight man fucks: with intense abandon and selfishness. Then after about ten minutes, came inside me. Stayed hard and inside me. Kept fucking me for another five minutes before I burst. And then as my ass tensed and it started to hurt after I had cum, he asked if I was done and I told him "Yes, I get tight and it starts to hurt after I cum. Its hurting now." He smiled and started to fuck me harder and rougher ripping my insides. Kept going for another ten minutes till he came again. Straight man who would kill himself if he got something left two forceful loads inside me even though I had offered a condom. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 6