Midwestern Bathhouse

Prologue.

I was out of town for two weeks of job training in a medium-sized midwestern city. On Thursday afternoon, I realized that I had the whole weekend off. I was super horny, sexting with my boy back home, suggesting that he fly out so I could fuck him all weekend. We're open and play bare with other guys, and are getting better and taking loads from strangers. He had done some piggy searching online and suggested I go to a shady part of town to a 'men's club.' He gave me the name of it, and I searched online for it and came up with a really crappy website that looked ten years old. There were some reviews saying it was hit and miss, but Friday nights could be fun. I told my boy I'd go and see what naughty fun I could get into. 

The next day after work, I took a long shower and cleaned out my ass, not sure what might be in store for me that night. The place was in a white cinderblock building just off the interstate not far from a major college campus, but definitely on the wrong side of the tracks. There was a tall wooden fence off the back of the place that enclosed an outdoor heated pool and hot tub. I texted my boy saying I had arrived and needed to turn off and check my phone. He texted me back saying 'OINK. HAVE FUN!' I replied with a pig emoji and said, 'I WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE PICS, SO I'LL DESCRIBE IT ALL LATER.' He wrote back, 'MAYBE I'LL SEE IT FOR MYSELF!' I sent him a smiley face and clicked my phone off. 

Chapter I. 

The club was 'member's only,' so I had to pay for a one-time membership plus admission. The guy behind the check-in glass was a short stocky Italian-looking guy, with chest fur peeking out of his shirt collar. He winked at me and told me it was going to be a busy night, some alumni weekend on campus. I paid for my membership, a towel, and a locker. The guy told me he'd give me a free upgrade since it was my first time there and gave me a key to a private room. He mentioned that there were a few new faces around sure to be popular. 

I went to the locker room, stripped down, and wrapped a small towel around my waist, barely enough to knot into itself. There were a few guys milling around. I went to take a piss and walked up to a trough urinal. There was a twinky athletic guy in his early 20s sitting on the edge suckling a stubby uncut cock on a furry guy old enough to be his dad. The daddy smirked at me as if to say the twink was all his. I lifted my towel to piss and the twink leaned over and took my dick in his mouth. The daddy got pissed and backed away. The twink looked up and me with my cock in his mouth and said, 'PISS!' So, I did. He swallowed it all down, gulping and slobbering on my cock growing in his mouth. 

The daddy was standing behind me and cleared his throat when I was done pissing and now the guy was just sucking my dick. I took a step backwards and the daddy took my place. 

I headed to the maze of dimly lit hallways and found the door to my 'room'. The walls were maybe eight-feet high in a taller room and had chicken wire across the top to keep people from peering over or climbing into another room. It was really more of a booth than a room, with a narrow mattress and a small side table with a bowl of lube packets, not a condom in sight. The floor was tiled and cold. The whole place reeked of bleach, cum, and sex. I could hear a few different fuck sounds in adjacent booths. I saw a hole drilled in the wall at the perfect height for a gloryhole. I peeked through but the room was empty. I made a point to check it out later. 

I stood in my doorway for a few minutes and saw a few guys slinking up and down the hall. One guy, heavyset and stooped over with a bit of a belly and meaty pecs with pierced well-developed nipples walked past me, then took a few steps backwards. He reached under my towel and fished out my dick. He used one hand to jerk me off a bit and the other to stroke my balls. He reached to my furry taint and rubbed his finger against my hole. I rarely bottom, but this guy was turning me on. He was so… nasty. 

The guy stuck his fat finger in my mouth then swirled his wet finger against my ass. He gently pushed my shoulders so I took a step back into the room. I made to close the door, anxious for whatever raunchy fun was about to get started. He held up his hand to stop me, leaving the door open. He spun me around, ass up and dove into my crack, sticking his tongue into me. He dropped his towel and I looked over my shoulder to see a 5” thick cock slick with lube or assjuice. 'You're my third bottom today, man. The other guys couldn't take my dick long enough for me to get my nut. You want to try?' I nodded as he slid his meat against my crack. 

'Push back on it, pig,' he grunted. I inhaled deeply and let him force his way inside me, raw, and without lube. It burned like hell but he kept pushing. I think his cock may have been as thick as it was long. I was biting my lip and started sweating. He started rocking his hips and in a matter of seconds it went from searing pain to absolute pleasure. I saw stars. I also saw an eye peeking at me through the gloryhole and two guys leering at me taking raw dick through the open door. 

The guy fucking me waved them in with his paw and the guys stood on either side of him, tweaking his nipples. 'Harder!,' he shouted. They were really twisting his nipples. I could feel my hole getting more and more wet as his cock was leaking precum into my guts. 

My top pulled out and flipped me over onto my back. He slid right back in and pistoned away at my hole. He looked down at me and said, 'I'm gonna breed you now.' He didn't ask me, he told me. 

His pace quickened and he bred me. Load #1 in my hole. From a stranger. He pulled out and one of the guys watching dropped to his knees to clean my ass juice from his cock. The other guy lined up his cock with my cummy hole and slid right in. He was scrawny, almost gaunt, and slipped his dick balls deep in me. His cock was thinner but longer than my first top, who slinked out of the room into the darkness. The guy inside me came, shooting his seed deep into me. He also disappeared quickly. Load #2 in my hole. 

To be continued…

• Like 37
  • Upvote 11

Chapter II. 

A gorgeous brown cock slid through the gloryhole and the other guy gave me an evil grin. He stood me up and lined my leaky hole up to the wall. The unseen man on the other side of the wall groaned as I was forced back onto his raw cock. Then, the guy backed onto mine. His hole was loose and wet, clearly fucked often, and already at least a few times this night. I remained still, moaning into the stranger's neck as the guy on the other side of the wall did all of the work. When he lunged forward, his cock plunged into me and rocked my hips into the guy on my dick. 'Gonna cum! Gonna breed you,' I heard, muffled, through the wall. I felt my ass get slick with his fresh cum and that made me shoot my load into the guy I was fucking. Load #3 in my hole / Load #1 in another guy's hole. 

The stranger pulled off my cock and kissed me, saying, 'thank you,' into my open mouth. The guy behind the wall backed out of me with a wet juicy plop. 

I wanted to explore the place a bit and wandered the halls a bit, seeing another gloryhole in a wall. I peeked in to see that it looked into a dim room. There was a fuck bench with a few guys around it, all enjoying a bottom slut in one way or another. I couldn't see the bottom's face, but I saw his beautiful bubble butt, pale and covered with a matt of black hair. It reminded me of my own boy's ass and it made me smile. I wished he were here with me to enjoy this slutty hole-in-the-wall. Literally. Two sexy guys were alternating raw-fucking this lucky slut, with one guy gripping his head and skull-fucking his face. I watched a bit then moved onward to the outdoor pool. 

It was already dark outside, but the patio area was decently lit. I circled the pool, watching two guys fucking in the shallow end. There was a stand of tall reeds or grass with a trail in a narrow opening. I heard some action going on and stepped through the plants to discover a wooden gazebo with a leather sling in it. (I'm seriously not making this up. If you know the place, vouch for me…) 

There were two piggy men standing next to the sling, currently occupied by a slim lanky guy, maybe a college freshman. His feet were in stirrups and his ass was hanging off the edge of the sling and one of the guys was sliding his fist into his hungry loose ass. I mean, this freshman's ass was seriously gaping. His ass lips looked meaty as they swallowed the older man's wrist. The other guy was  miking the freshman's hard cock, wiping up pearls of precum. He brought one to his lips and savored it. He brought the next one to the fister's mouth, then extended one to me. I lapped it up. These two pigs looked pozitively wasted, with jowly faces, fleshy soft asses, and hard beer-bellies. The freshman in the sling moaned, 'I need a break,' and they helped him out of the sling. He tottered away, bowlegged. 

One of the guys hopped into the sling and spread his cheeks. He clearly had been taking loads. I stepped forward to slapped my cock against his puffy gash. The other guy grasped my cock and slid in inside the bottom. I eased all the way in. The Guy kept his hand on my cock and I realized his hand was inside the bottom's ass too, gripping my dick. Fuck, it felt good. He eased his hand out and scooped my balls up and plopped them inside the bottom too. What a pig! 

The man lined up behind me and slid into right me. His cock wasn't big, but it felt so good sloshing around inside me. He grabbed the chains of the sling and rocked his buddy onto my cock and balls. He stayed planted in me but didn't move much. I felt my ass get suddenly warm and wet. I looked down and saw a yellow stream of piss pouring out of my ass. The guy was pissing into me! I'd never been so raunchy, especially not with strangers. 

Knowing that a stranger was actively pissing into me made me loose my load. I bred the bottom in the sling. Load #2 in another guy's hole. My piss-top jackrabbited into me, splashing his piss everywhere and forcing my still-hard cock out of the sling bottom. He filled me up with grunts as his hard belly rubbed against my back. Load #4 in my hole. 

To be continued..

• Like 19
  • Upvote 13

Chapter III.

The guy who had just bred me backed off and I headed towards the sauna area at the back of the building. There was an open glass block gang shower across the hallway from a sauna. I sat in the sauna where I had a good view of the shower. The guy from the front desk opened the sauna door, grinned at me and closed the door. He stripped, hanging his clothes on a towel rod and came back into the sauna. He sat next to me, our thighs touching. He brought his hand to his crotch and I jerked off a meaty fat cock, toying with his hairy balls and stroking his furry chest. I was so into jerking him off, I hadn't noticed the daddy from the urinal leading a sexy shorter furry guy into the shower area. He had the guy pinned against the wall and I recognized his hairy bubble butt. It was the hot bottom from the fuck bench. His body blocked the guy's face, but I knew it must be the same guy with the hottest ass in the place. The daddy fucked him hard under the running water as I jerked the desk clerk. The daddy bred the guy with the amazing ass and walked away to a steam room down the hall. The desk clerk stood me up against the glass sauna door and told me to arch my back. He easily slid into my well-fucked hole, which by now was more full of strangers' seed than it ever had been, and I was totally okay with him adding another load.

As he fucked me, a well-built black guy came into the shower across the hall. I wondered if he was the guy who had fucked me through the gloryhole in my booth. The bottom was still standing, ass out, in the running water. The black guy knelt down and ate the bottom's gorgeous ass. He jerked himself to fully hard and spun the bottom around. The glass bricks obscured everything from chest down, but I saw the bottom's face. Of course, it was my boy. I figured he had booked a flight and headed here to surprise me. His eyes were clenched tightly closed as the black guy railed him. I was moaning as the clerk pounded me from behind and filled me up. Load #5 in my hole. I shot my load all over the glass door watching my boy take raw cock.

I stepped out of the sauna as the black guy shot his load into my boy's ass. The clerk was on his knees licking my cum off of the glass door. My boy opened his eyes and smiled at me, almost drunkenly, like he was high on cock. The black guy backed up and slapped his cummy cock on my boy's ass. He disappeared looking for the next thing.

My boy and I stood under the shower head and made out, fingering each other's ruined holes.

We headed back to the locker room and pulled our clothes on. He had a small backpack with him with his overnight stuff. We called a cab and rode back to the hotel, blissed out and leaking cum.

To be continued…

• Like 17
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...