Being Ready for Bottoming/Anal Sex...

Read1

Rawboyz,

Is everyone always 100% cleaned out and ready for dicks? Any stories or experiences of being fucked, getting loads and having no accidents? I'd be interested if you shared your experiences. Thanks! 

Guest Azcumdump91

If I know I'm going to have sex it's cleaned. Sometimes passion will take over and I won't have time, however I guess im lucky I have never had any accidents or mess on my end. 

I use pure for men daily to keep myself in check, also drink lots and eat healthy so I’m fairly regular, plus most days I start with a quick douche so I’m good to go all day for quick fucks (even deep ones thank to PFM) 

for the longer gang fucks I try to eat lightly the day and have a longer deeper douche couple of hours before, then I use toys to make sure I’m clean and no residue water is in the system. 

So far I haven’t had any issues and I love tasting my ass juices when men allows me to clean them off (big fan of ass to mouth here lol) 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

I use pure for men daily to keep myself in check, also drink lots and eat healthy so I’m fairly regular, plus most days I start with a quick douche so I’m good to go all day for quick fucks (even deep ones thank to PFM) 

for the longer gang fucks I try to eat lightly the day and have a longer deeper douche couple of hours before, then I use toys to make sure I’m clean and no residue water is in the system. 

So far I haven’t had any issues and I love tasting my ass juices when men allows me to clean them off (big fan of ass to mouth here lol) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I spent the $$ and got one of those units that attach permanently to my shower with a diverter valve.  Makes it very easy to hop in and clean out.

But like Hunter22 mentions, ^^, I also make sure if I know I will be fucking with some 'hung buddies' that I do a light meal, and extra deep douche and clean as well.  Then, as he also mentioned, I love to bring a couple of 'bigger toys' into the shower with me and I ride them a little for warm-up.   That way, I can lube my hole up a bit, stretch it out a bit and most importantly, ensure I'm nice and clean.

I have one regular FB who doesn't care if there are 'accidents'... in fact, I'm pretty sure he is happy to have a little dirt.  But, I'm a big fan of ass to mouth and cleaning off a fresh load from a cock that has just shot off in my hole - and not so much into the shit aspect.  I love cum and clean ass juices all over cock(s).

To each his own.... this is my preference tho.

• Like 4

On 4/1/2019 at 2:26 AM, Hunter22 said:

I use PURE for Men as well and do believe it works, helps.  But given the cost I'm wondering if anyone can recommend something else.  I'm sure it's really just "fiber" perhaps similar to Metamucil or some of the other brands.  Thanks for any thoughts or info!

I also use Pure for Men, and have tried lots of other supplements, but it's the best at leaving you clean, that I've found. tried the shower attachment, and....I think I'm a work in progress- still trying to get it just right.

Guest Memphian
On 4/6/2019 at 9:23 AM, HardOneLA said:

I use PURE for Men as well and do believe it works, helps.  But given the cost I'm wondering if anyone can recommend something else.  I'm sure it's really just "fiber" perhaps similar to Metamucil or some of the other brands.  Thanks for any thoughts or info!

I thought Pure was expensive too.  Each capsule has 750mg of various things, one of the ingredients being psyllium husk.   So I started using psyllium I found on Amazon.  Each capsule has 725mg of psyllium husk, which I figure is probably more than Pure because the Pure capsule contains other ingredients too.  The stuff I buy is $19.95 USD for 240 capsules.  

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0129RR1D0/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&pldnSite=1

The label says two per day, but you can take a lot more, for example, if you are trying to lower your cholesterol.   Three a day seems to really help me clean out, but I will increase for a few days if I know I'm going to possibly get multiple loads in a session.  General info about psyllium husk and dosage here:

https://www.livestrong.com/article/542064-how-much-psyllium-husk-a-day/

Guest Memphian
24 minutes ago, dodger38 said:

I also use Pure for Men, and have tried lots of other supplements, but it's the best at leaving you clean, that I've found. tried the shower attachment, and....I think I'm a work in progress- still trying to get it just right.

I insist on being squeaky clean and nothing pisses me off more than going to all that trouble only to have a no-show, or failing to get lucky at the theater.   I rarely need a deep clean, just an anal douche.  If you douche with too much liquid you go deeper than the rectum and get into the sigmoid, which is going to stir up more muck.  This chart helped me understand the difference between a douche and a "full clean."

https://howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com/

If there were a quick and easy way to get clean I'd probably take cock more often, frankly.  But fiber helps as others are saying.  

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, NLbear said:

So, would using just Psyllium have the same result as Pure?

I think it would help you stay clean just as much. 

But I find the other ingredients in Pure seem to increase my natural lubrication. I couldn't take a cock that was anything less than fully lubed before. Now I don't have trouble with spit only or even almost dry. 

• Upvote 1

Guest JackWmspt

I douche lightly when I know I'm going to let my top(s) take me.  I don't always carry lube so most of the time its dry. Size dosen't seem to matter, they still fuck me hard and balls deep before planting their seed.  The most I've been fucked is twice in a row, with both tops breeding me. I as well love ass to mouth, and have never had an issue with making my partners dirty or soiling the sheets.  I only wish I could find more willing partners to breed me. For a few years I had a college kid who stopped weekly, and once and a while twice a week to tap me. And I really miss him!

Guest Memphian
9 hours ago, NLbear said:

So, would using just Psyllium have the same result as Pure?

Your mileage may vary.  In my experience it seems to work just as well.