Ft Lauderdale Pig Week 2019

I plan on attending Pig Week this year and with 8 months left to plan i think we can set this up...

Would like to get a carrovan together for the east coast

Pigs in New York and Washington will begin the journey stopping in major citirs on the drive down. I'm thinking New York, Washington,  Raleigh/Durhzm or Charlotte. Atlanta, Orlando, Jacksonville and obviously ending in Ft Lauderdale.... but the stops are up for duscussion. 

Guys that plan on driving and have room for passengers can sign up their vehicles,  perhaps some groups can collectively rent vans or busses...  pigs who sign up can split costs and assemble in the designated cities to join the motorcade thus allowing some guys who otherwise wouldn't be able to attend an opportunity to fly their freak flags with the rest of us.

Idealy some extra room would be left in the larger vehicles for those who need to sleep,  or,  with busses full of pigs anticipating debauchery it's likely more than a few dicks will get wet and holes will be filled while we hurl ourselves toward swine mecca... 

I think we'd all appreciate a chance to trade out overpriced airline seats and disappointingly un-cruisy airports for a cheap road trip sorrounded by our brethren; and when you throw in a few truck stops and rest areas i can't be the only one half chubbed at the prospect of arriving at the event with a few freshly produced pics and vids on our phones to advertise ourselves and the  with...

And if ypu so chose, any man with a van and a plan could get creative. Only transport tops and raffle off a chance to be the lucky bottom filling the gas tank in exchange for getting ridden on the next leg of the ride... or perhaps the leather pigs engagd in boy exchsnges at designated stops. These are just thoughts but the point is with a little planning we could diversify attendance, create an opportunity to enter the event wih more friends, wingmen or fuck goals, and all save some funds for more fun whdn we arrive. 

If all this doesn't entice you, i will leave you with one final thought... imagine the aroma of a buss full of sweaty, hormone pumped, jizz soaked and popper toting leather daddies, cumdumps and nasty pigs packed into a recirculating air system and waiting to see who's exhaust and gets raped, i mean passes out... first on the ride back north. If properly executed. The commute could be a mini event of its own.  

Thoughts? Comments? Pics of you banging in your back seat?  Feel free to expand and troubleshoot...