Got pigged out at Lab.oratory in Berlin

CumdumpIT

So after a hard training at the gym, I went back to my friend's apartment, horny as hell. I told him that I needed to get pigged out. He told me that the naked night was good at the Laboratory, so we decided to prepare and go. Before going he wrote on my back with a marker something like "Cumdump" or whatever. Cannot remember.

The place is huge....I have no idea about how many people there were inside. A LOT.

Aften getting naked, i picked up my popper bottle, and followed my friend....lots of big cocks, many hot guys. Some guys started to follow me, we went to dark area behind the bar where my friend after blindfolding me, told me that all the raw actions was going to happen there, and that i had to make him proud of me. While he was putting me in the fuckbench i could feel hands touching my body...i cannot explain how horny i was.

After kissing me, he began to fuck my well lubed hole, calling for the attention of other tops who were gathering up around me. It lasted hours, and for hours I know i was surrounded by cocks. I have no idea how many guys fucked my ass, but in the middle of the night i was feeling kinda exhausted, do i needed to take a small break. My friend did tell me that I was full of cum as I have never been before, but when i arrived to the bathroom i could not believe it....IT WAS SO AWESOME, I had cream everywhere in my ass and legs...i was overflowing. It got me so horny that i immediately came back to the bench. My friend was already there waiting for me there, with a guy who i think he got something like a 11" cock. He licked my creamy butt, and then he begun to pound my ass...i was feeling all the cream jumping from my ass to my back.

Serving so many horny men has been so awesome.

As i've told you i have no idea about how many people fucked me...but it surely was a lot. My friend told me that i took something around 60 loads.

I don't know if it's true....but it's possible, given the amount of people....

If you're looking for pin bottom paradise...this is it. And if you're muscular and young, be assured that you'll come home with cum dripping from everywhere.

I remember that when i got home, some cum went throught the jeans...i hope that i didn't leave something on the taxi.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 13

That’s so hot, I had to immediately jerk off. The part about the churned cummy cream jumping from your ass onto your back took me over the edge. Fucking a sloppy ass like that raw, knowing you’re inside a hole so many others had fucked before you, connecting with their juices, being all in this together, sharing that intense pleasure - that’s my idea of gay heaven.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I went during Folsom last year. Was an amazing experience, got fucked raw by a few guys in a sling, hot arab guy with a a big dick knew how to treat my hole, Then spent a lot of time in the bath tub there getting pissed on and drinking loads. 

Loved walking back to my Hostel stinking of piss.

That and the Poz night I went to were highlights...wish I could afford to go back this year but I can't.

Also had a huge amount of success in the Boiler sauna. Amazing place that is too, really nice, high end facilities...then amazing and huge sex maze. The slings are just a little too high though.

Also have to say while I have a big dick and seems far above the average here, I never felt so average as I did in Berlin, with many guys having much bigger dicks then me.

Edited by WelshpupForPoz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Der boiler as mentioned is also a good place, the maze is really fun and action packed, I got my hole felt the second I walked in and bent over so fast and filled with cocks at both ends 

about the sling hight, don’t forget the Germans are tall just as they’re well endowed ?

i also like the cubicles, they’re very clean, you can lay there ass up or just waiting with an open door and the action will soo arrive 

always a hit when I visit

Edited by Hunter22
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1