First time bath house Indy

TommyDean4

I really want to try my luck out at a bath house. I’ve never been before, so I don’t really know what to expect. Thinking of going to one in Indianapolis some time soon. Any tips, I mean like are there rules on like where you can play/ where you can’t. Should I bring something with me? What’s the best one to go to in Indianapolis? Am I going to feel out of place since I don’t have a six pack surfer bod? I’d really like to get at least 8 loads lol. Please give advice lol.

Guest Biobrorn

Clean up and go to Ollie's. It's a couple blocks north. Have some drinks to loosen up. You won't feel out of place at ClubIndy. It's an older and less defined crowd than steamworks in Chicago for sure. Id just take some lube and poppers (I always take a blindfold to the bath ;)). Buying anything at a bath house is nothing short of being extorted. They have the rules posted, basically don't do drugs and don't get into fights with the other patrons. You should be able to fuck anywhere but if it's you're first time at a bath house I always recommend you get a room. If you're any bit an introvert it's good so you can close yourself off and destimulate for a bit, then go back out and fuck some more. If it's a dry night at ClubIndy (shit happens) hopefully you'll have a dude's number from the bar you can go collect a consolation load from. Slut it up!

4 hours ago, Biobrorn said:

Clean up and go to Ollie's. It's a couple blocks north. Have some drinks to loosen up. You won't feel out of place at ClubIndy. It's an older and less defined crowd than steamworks in Chicago for sure. Id just take some lube and poppers (I always take a blindfold to the bath ;)). Buying anything at a bath house is nothing short of being extorted. They have the rules posted, basically don't do drugs and don't get into fights with the other patrons. You should be able to fuck anywhere but if it's you're first time at a bath house I always recommend you get a room. If you're any bit an introvert it's good so you can close yourself off and destimulate for a bit, then go back out and fuck some more. If it's a dry night at ClubIndy (shit happens) hopefully you'll have a dude's number from the bar you can go collect a consolation load from. Slut it up!

Thank you, this is very helpful

Hey, I think you've hit me up on BBRTS as well.  Let me know when you go and I'll see about getting down there also.  I agree with the other guys that say to go to Club Indy instead of The Works, although The Works hosts the CumUnion parties if you think you want to go to that.  Regardless of the crowd, I prefer Club Indy because it has a hot tub to sit in and watch who's coming and going out of the wet area. 

Club Indy can definitely be hit or miss on the crowd, though.  There are days when I've gone and had a great time with multiple guys and there are days when I've gone and didn't really play with anyone.  Indy Leather Pride was this past weekend and I knew a couple guys that went to Club Indy on Saturday night...both of them said that the crowd wasn't really that great...which was surprising to hear.  That being said, the apps are a good backup (or the bars, if you're that type I guess). 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TommyDean4 said:

I really want to try my luck out at a bath house. I’ve never been before, so I don’t really know what to expect. Thinking of going to one in Indianapolis some time soon. Any tips, I mean like are there rules on like where you can play/ where you can’t. Should I bring something with me? What’s the best one to go to in Indianapolis? Am I going to feel out of place since I don’t have a six pack surfer bod? I’d really like to get at least 8 loads lol. Please give advice lol.

"at least 8 loads" eh?  Gee, i'd lease a room at a bathhouse if i could get a guaranteed 8 loads every time i visited.  i've never been to an Indy BH, but in Portland Oregon (there are two, Hawks and Steam), it can be hit or miss. i've been at times when i got loaded continuously, and other times i couldn't have gotten it if i paid, just depends on the crowd. The bigger the city, the better the odds i think. 

Also, don't worry about your looks. Yes, people care about that, but honestly i never even try for the really hot guys, they're just too intimidating for me, and there are a lot more average guys than hot at the bath houses i've been to. 

Honestly, i have a lot more success/fun at ABS than bath houses because there are closeted (read: "straight" or "married") at ABS who would never go to a bath house.  Best time is have found for those places is during lunch hour or right when guys are getting of work... also Monday or after the holidays, guys seem pent up because they didn't get any that weekend or during family get togethers. 

Bath houses are a lot like the weight room at my gym. 

Casual conversation is frowned upon.

Always some hot guys a tong like they're way too good to talk to anyone else.

Always pairs of small groups of Bros hanging out together and ignoring any body else. 

Godawful music on the sound system. 

Women have no fucking business is n either place. 

The major differences seem to be that staff at my weight room is somewhat less Queenie, and the gym management never has to close the showers because someone shit in them. 

10 hours ago, barecubtop said:

Hey, I think you've hit me up on BBRTS as well.  Let me know when you go and I'll see about getting down there also.  I agree with the other guys that say to go to Club Indy instead of The Works, although The Works hosts the CumUnion parties if you think you want to go to that.  Regardless of the crowd, I prefer Club Indy because it has a hot tub to sit in and watch who's coming and going out of the wet area. 

Club Indy can definitely be hit or miss on the crowd, though.  There are days when I've gone and had a great time with multiple guys and there are days when I've gone and didn't really play with anyone.  Indy Leather Pride was this past weekend and I knew a couple guys that went to Club Indy on Saturday night...both of them said that the crowd wasn't really that great...which was surprising to hear.  That being said, the apps are a good backup (or the bars, if you're that type I guess). 

Yes I have, and I will, lol wanted that dick for awhile?

As a regular visitor to the Indy baths, I’m going to buck the trend and suggest you try The Works on North Keystone Ave. Club Indy is a nice facility, but I have found the clientele there to be younger and more prone to drama. The men who come to The Works are more of a mix, but pretty laid back on the whole, and the management is friendlier. The Works doesn’t have a hot tub, but you can get larger rooms there than at Club Indy.

And of course The Works hosts CumUnion on the second Saturday each month. I’ll be there for April’s party on the 13th, so if you go on that day, find me and I’ll be glad to show you the ropes.

• 4 weeks later...