Hooked Up With A Coworker?

pozbrad

There’s a hot guy I work with. We’re both friends and he’s know I’m gay. I really wanna hook up with him, but I’m not sure if I should, or if it’s even a good idea. Anyone ever fucked/gotten fucked by a coworker before?

Guest descartes70817

If you work in the same department, or if either of you has, or could be given, authority over the other, it's almost certainly against company policy. Even if you have an all clear in those issues, don't rush in until you are as sure as you can be he shares your sexual interest, but if that's the case go for it.

• Moderators

When I started teaching at the university where I work, most of the guys in my department were my dad’s age or older except for one guy who was my age who had been hired the year before. We had met when I interviewed for the position, and we both knew the other guy was gay. He took me out to dinner the first Friday night after I started work, and we ended up fooling around. There wasn’t a lot of chemistry, but we were horny 30 year olds. We fooled around 3-4 more times over the 5 years we worked together, but it was never any stress. It helped that neither of us was that into the other which kept jealousy from being an issue. 

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Hooked up with a hot married dad in his hotel room once. Hot averave joe businessman type. Sucked him off while he chatted with his wife and kids. Then he fucked me bare till he nutted my cunt.

The next day, guess who shows up for his interview. And guess who's on the interview panel! Yeah, he got the job.

Sadly, he was hired for a remote position in another state. Never saw him again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Nope, and I have a fairly strict policy against that, and hooking up with people in the building where I live. Too much potential for messy drama. I can deal with it within friends circles, and such, but the last thing I need is a crazy berating me at work saying I gave him an std.  same thing goes for harassing me at home.  

The last one happened to me... not an STD, just a terrible hookup who kept wanting more, and wouldn’t leave me alone. Never again. 

I’m a physician. You know what they show in Greys Anatomy? It’s literally based off some truth. The people I work with are horny as fuck. I have literally had sex a bunch of residents, nine attendings, about two dozen nurses, six security guards, three EMTs, three visiting lecturers and a bunch of janitors and upkeep staff. All in the hospital. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

8 hours ago, hornybrownbottom said:

I’m a physician. You know what they show in Greys Anatomy? It’s literally based off some truth. The people I work with are horny as fuck. I have literally had sex a bunch of residents, nine attendings, about two dozen nurses, six security guards, three EMTs, three visiting lecturers and a bunch of janitors and upkeep staff. All in the hospital. 

So hot. I’ve had sex in a couple hospitals, always a good time, and easy to find a place as well 

8 hours ago, hornybrownbottom said:

Damn, never see any action at my hospital, know it happens. I mean, after all, slow shifts you can spend more than half your time doing nothing. 

I answered this in another forum too.  When I worked for a landscaping company, I had sex regularly with three of the other guys there.  Out on jobs.  About 50 guys worked there, and it started with just one.  He ended up telling the other two at some point.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Terrible idea. When I started working for the company I'm with the lady who did the orientation remarked not to date or fuck coworkers saying "Keep your money and your honey separate! There's no faster way to end both badly than mixing them up." I did that on a previous job and it brought nothing but problems as the guy I did it with (hot as shit, gay, and a bottom) was constantly wanting it and if I didn't deliver he'd make threats to out me, say I was sexually harassing him and shit. He was pretty obnoxious and kept trying to worm himself into my life more and more. I finally had to quit. I work in tech and there are a lot of young, single, horny guys, who are socially inept/awkward who pretty much will take whatever comes their way. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel but there are so many ways it could go wrong. You'll see guys trying to be discrete on gay and straight hookup apps during the day trying to get some and the bathrooms in our building are pretty notorious for anon sex and tricking with guys. Have I fucked and been fucked anon understall there? Hell yeah. Sucked cock and been sucked too. But that's anon. Putting a face on it? Huge mistake.

Bumped into a guy I worked with at a sex club once. I was very in the closet at this time. Ran away. Wish I didn't. He was one hell of a man. I guess I was scared then of being outed.

• 3 years later...
On 4/1/2019 at 10:54 PM, drscorpio said:

When I started teaching at the university where I work, most of the guys in my department were my dad’s age or older except for one guy who was my age who had been hired the year before. We had met when I interviewed for the position, and we both knew the other guy was gay. He took me out to dinner the first Friday night after I started work, and we ended up fooling around. There wasn’t a lot of chemistry, but we were horny 30 year olds. We fooled around 3-4 more times over the 5 years we worked together, but it was never any stress. It helped that neither of us was that into the other which kept jealousy from being an issue. 

Yummy story 👅 

On 4/2/2019 at 9:08 AM, ChainedBoy said:

Hooked up with a hot married dad in his hotel room once. Hot averave joe businessman type. Sucked him off while he chatted with his wife and kids. Then he fucked me bare till he nutted my cunt.

The next day, guess who shows up for his interview. And guess who's on the interview panel! Yeah, he got the job.

Sadly, he was hired for a remote position in another state. Never saw him again.

So hot but short & sweet.