The Set Up

You can read this as comic parody or anything else, just enjoy.  As you can tell,my first attempt .

The Set Up

Seth rang the doorbell to the old brownstone on the south end of town.  It was a dark, drizzly October night. The streets were quiet and wet, and the air smelled of decaying leaves. “So this is the fisting club Jack told me about,” Seth thought.  Just then his phone rang.  “Hey Seth, listen -- I'm sorry, but I’m not going to be able to make it tonight.  Have you left for the party yet?”  It was his friend, Jack.  “Yeah, I'm here already – and I just rang the doorbell!”  The door opened.  Seth's eyes bugged out.  Standing there was 6 feet, 4 inches of pure testosterone. Bald. Built. Salt and pepper beard. Icy blue eyes.  A black tank barely covered a hairy torso.  The man’s jeans were spread wide open at the crotch, with a bulging white jockstrap lewdly spilling out.  Seth noticed a heavy PA visible through the overstretched fabric. The guy was at least 50.  Fuck!  Seth’s cock sprang up instantly.  “Yeah, Seth, I’m sorry, man,” Jack continued on the phone.  “I just came down with something suddenly. If you’re already there, go ahead and introduce yourself to the guys.  Remember, it's Tops’ Night.”  The man at the door stood aside and silently invited Seth to step inside the house. “Ok, well, I'm here. Someone just answered the door, so I'll probably just stay for a few minutes.  Sorry you’re not feeling well, Jack. I'll call you tomorrow.”

“Was that Jack?” The man asked, in a bass voice.  He pressed his jock into Seth’s ass while closing the door. “He called here, too, just before you arrived.  Guess he's under the weather.  You must be his friend, Seth.”  The man extended a large, hairy hand.  “Hi. Yes, I’m Seth.” The man towered over Seth’s small, lean but defined build.  “I didn’t know Jack was sick.  If you want - - I can just go back, I mean . . . I don't want to be a bother or anything.” Seth babbled, clearly nervous. “Oh, why don't you stay for a while, since you’re here already.” The man made no pretense of checking out Seth’s small, bubble ass.  He grinned to himself when he realized his cock was turning to steel from just looking at it. “Why don’t you come downstairs, I’ll show you the place and you can meet some of the guys. . . . Jack mentioned you might be interested in joining the club.”  The man’s tone was suggestive. “Well, ok . . . if you don’t mind.”  Seth was nervous and excited at the same time.  “And yes, I'd like to join the club. . . I'm just not sure I'm experienced enough -- but I’d love to get trained to take a fist someday!”  “Then you’ve come to the right place,” the man grinned.  “We can give you as much as you need, Seth, and even more – turn you into a real pig.  C'mon, let's get that sweet ass of yours downstairs.”

Seth hesitated.  He and Jack were buds only since August, when Seth started as a freshman at the local college.  Jack and Seth hit it off at the campus gym, and then, later, in their off campus rooms.  They quickly discovered they were both into ass play.  Jack introduced Seth to taking fingers and some of Jack’s dildos.  The freshman was a natural.  Seth wanted a whole fist someday, but thoroughly enjoyed getting his ass stuffed in the meantime. He usually ended up spewing a pint of cum before Jack got anywhere near using his hand.  Beyond fingers and toys, though, neither fucked the other – they found out they were both bottoms. They frequently confided in each about their tastes in top men, their fantasies and sexual interests. 

A couple of weeks ago, Jack mentioned a local fisting club, and suggested Seth join him there one night as his guest. Jack said there was a smaller group that sometimes got together - Top's Night, they called it.  It was for some tops in the club to have their way with a single bottom for one night – anything goes.  Jack was invited to be a bottom, and said he would ask the guys about bringing Seth along.  Just last week, Jack told Seth the guys agreed for Seth to join them.  Seth knew Jack would be the center of attention that night, but cleaned out his own ass anyway before heading out, just in case his ass saw a little side action.  

“I'm Vince, by the way,” the stud said as he started to descend the stairs off the entrance hallway.   “Umm, nice to meet you, Sir.”  Seth had not even thought about using the term “Sir,” it just seemed right. He wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but so far, this was very hot.   “So, are you expecting many people tonight?”  Seth asked.  “As it happens, just a few here tonight.  A select few.  But all tops.”  

When they got to the bottom of the stairs, Vince opened a heavy metal door to the right side of the dark basement landing.  Inside, Seth first noticed a bare concrete floor and stone walls. The room was dark, with darker corridors leading back into unknown areas. Around the room were some old heavy leather chairs and ottomans, a wooden table and a small refrigerator.  A red lamp dimly lit the room from a corner.  Old sex and fisting posters were on the walls.  Seth made out three other men in the room.  “This is our ‘social room,’" Vince said.  “Hey men, no Jack tonight, but this is his friend, Seth.  Seth, meet some friends.  I have to make a quick call upstairs, but I’ll be back in a sec.” Vince stepped out again with his cellphone.

The door clanked shut.  Seth found himself in the darkened room with what felt like a wolf pack leering at him.  The man closest to Seth whistled.  “Holy mother, that is one fucking hot piece of ass.”  He shoved his hand out toward Seth.  He was shirtless, with a broad hairy chest like Vince, and wore a red jockstrap which was stretched to the limits by a thick, heavy cock.   “I'm Bob - nice to meet you – and that hot ass of yours.”  Seth shook Bob's hand.  He first noticed the hand’s girth, but then something else.  Something sticky.  Seth then saw the precum leaking through the stretched fabric of Bob’s jock, stringing down to the concrete floor.  Seth’s own cock twitched. “Hi Seth, Frank here.”  Frank was a little younger than Vince and Bob, probably 48 or so.  Still, over twice Seth’s age.  Frank, too, was shirtless, except for a black armband with a red spider or something on it.  He wore tight cotton shorts clearly displaying a huge slab of meat extending to the leg opening on his thigh. “What's with all these guys?” Seth thought.  “All hung like bulls.” The third man, Kirk, wore just a white jockstrap contrasting against his skin.  He, too, was older, but lean, with six-pack and a thick piece of meat standing straight up, extending over the waistband by at least five inches.  Kirk just grinned at Seth, while his dick twitched and a huge glob of precum oozed out of his piss slit and ran down the shaft. Seth gasped, before he noticed a pair of handcuffs and a thick rubber trungeon on a small table next to Kirk.  Then he shuddered.

“Why don’t you relax, Seth – Have some of this and we can talk a bit.”  Bob handed Seth a fat smoke and a bottle of Gatorade. Seth took a deep inhale and passed it back, but Bob motioned Seth to finish it, and passed a few others to the men.  “Why don’t you change down the hall, if you like.  There’s also a bathroom there if you wanted to freshen up.”  While smoking and getting hornier by the minute, Seth went to the small bathroom off the hallway and stripped off his leather jacket, jeans and t-shirt. He stepped back into the dark den just wearing his jockstrap, boots and an old high school baseball cap, while finishing the last of his smoke.  He looked - and felt - like a horny slut offering himself up to a group of older men he didn’t even know. 

Vince was back in the room, saying something about someone running late, when he abruptly stopped. “Geez, kid, you’re going to get raped wearing that. . . .  We need to talk now, before this gets out of hand. Want to talk about maybe submitting tonight?  “Absolutely,” Seth said, although it was more the smoke and his hungry hole speaking for him.  “Well, there are a few things you should know first.” Vince paused for several seconds. “First, our small group here gets into other things besides just fisting.”  “That’s cool,” Seth said, “I get into other things too, so ….”  Vince cut him off, “No, wait, just listen.”  Another pause.  “Jack confided in us that you both get turned on by conversion stories you’ve read on certain sites.  Now, before you say anything, you should know we don’t think you’re sick or strange or bad or anything like that.  As a matter of fact, everyone here gets off on the same scene.  We get off on it a lot.  Call us perverts - not many of us into it, so we stick together.  And sometimes some of us do more than just share stories.  We share our virus.  And sometimes we get a chance to actually breed a neg ass, like yours.  Yeah, you heard me – we get off trying to infect willing neg guys by pumping them full of our poz cum.  Frankly, if you stay, that is what we will want to do to you.”  Seth sat down, dumbfounded.  He tried to think about what he just heard, but he was incapable of figuring out what was happening. Getting fucked and bred by a poz top was his hottest, darkest, and most secret fantasy. It made him shoot enormous loads every time he thought of it.  He just couldn’t believe Jack and these four tops secretly set this whole thing up.  They obviously were into dangerous poz/neg fucking as much as he was.

“This whole night was planned, with Jack’s help, to give you a chance to pursue your fantasy, as far as you want - and, admittedly, to give us a chance to knock you up.  So far, I’d say every sign is pointing in that direction, but instead of you making a decision this second, why don’t we just start off slowly, maybe a little foreplay. You can make a decision later – and say “stop” at any time.  But you’ve been warned: everyone here wants to get his poz cum into your ass.  Sound like a plan, at least for the moment?”  Seth silently nodded an “ok.”  He would definitely like to start something with these older studs. The experience, at least, would provide him with a ton of jackoff material later.  He could also see about going on PrEP tomorrow, if things got out of hand.

“Oh, and I forgot,” Vince added. “We’re usually undetectable.”  Victor paused another second.  “But to get a leg up on tonight’s goal, we went off our meds a couple of weeks ago – all of us, including someone joining us later.  That means the level of virus in our bodies has spiked.  Way up.  Our cum is toxic. So don’t count on our shooting blanks into that neg ass of yours.” Seth’s heart skipped several beats.

• Like 37
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Part II of II (for now).

Vince moved his hand underneath Seth’s jock and cupped his ass without waiting for any response.  His palm practically covered one cheek, while his fingers extended into Seth’s crack and rubbed the entrance to the kid’s hole. Vince led Seth down a dark corridor that fed into another, even darker room.  The other men followed, stroking their own hard, drooling cocks. When Seth’s eyes adjusted to the dim light, he could make out slings, fuck benches and sex furniture throughout the room.  Chains, ropes and slit slings hung from the dark ceiling. On one wall, shelves were lined with dildos and plugs, from small to obscenely huge. On another wall, there were floggers, paddles, prison straps and restraints of all sorts. The room smelled of cigars, cum and poppers.  A low rhythmic beat came from somewhere beyond the darkness. It was warm and humid.  The floor was sticky.

“And this . . . this is what we call the ‘play room,’” Vince hoarsely whispered in Seth’s ear. “but tonight, maybe we should call it the pozzing room.” Vince’s fingers started to push against Seth’s hole.  Hawking a wad of spit, Vince pushed half of his middle finger into his target.  Seth unconsciously arched his back, spread his legs and ground his butt against Vince’s thick finger.  “Yeah, horny little fucker, aren’t you?” Vince thrust in his entire finger and began strong, circular motions to warm up the freshman’s cunt.  Seth rode one, then two, then three spit-soaked fingers.  “Oh yeah, that’s it, boy, ride that hand.” Vince discretely added his precum to the spit lube and continued to stretch out Seth’s hole.  “Fuckin’ hot hole, boy,” Vince purred.  “That’s going to feel nice around my poz cock.”

Unknown hands, meanwhile, worked Seth’s body and nips.  Bob’s sticky fingers parted Seth’s lips.  Bob pushed several into Seth’s mouth. Seth coated them with spit, tasting Bob’s precum. Slowly but insistently, Bob pushed his fingers deeper back into Seth’s throat, making Seth gag.  “That’s it, boy,” Bob encouraged, as he pushed even deeper, “gag for me, kiddo.  That’s it. Take it, boy.”  Seth was slobbering and lubing up Bob’s hand when Bob growled, “Let’s get this boy bent over, NOW.”

The men bent Seth over the nearest fuck bench in a dark corner.  He kneeled on pads at one end, and his forearms were placed on padded rests towards the front.  His thighs were spread wide, and his ass was elevated by a padded mound at the end of the bench, totally rendering his hole vulnerable to four drooling cocks behind him.  Before he realized what was happening, the men tied Seth’s wrists, waist, thighs and ankles to the bench, which in turn was firmly bolted to the concrete floor.  Seth couldn’t move if he wanted, and curriously, he had no desire to go anywhere.  Instead, Seth gyrated his ass in hunger and ground his dick into the padded bench.  His enticements didn’t go unanswered.

The first glob of spit hit the center of Seth’s hole with such force it splattered.  Then another wad hit him - bullseye.  Then another, and another.  An onslaught of spit, coming from different directions, drenched Seth’s ass.  The mucus ran down Seth’s balls. Various fingers, sometimes doubling up, took turns pushing the slime deep up Seth’s hole, until Seth’s ass was a leaking mess of spit and precum from all four men.  

Seth’s ass was already in overdrive when he felt Vince’s hot breadth and beard on his ass. “Fuuuck,” Vince muttered as his mouth clamped down on Seth’s hole.  Vince was voracious.  He tongued, sucked and bit like a starved animal, all the while adding more spit up Seth’s soaked hole. Vince finally came up for air and stood. His thick, pierced cock aimed straight at the kid’s open hole.  Someone cracked a capsule under Seth’s nose and made him inhale.  Seth went into the ozone as Vince speared the kid’s hole with half his pierced dick.  Seth only groaned. Vince moved his cock slowly back and forth, sinking more of his piece into Seth with every forward motion.  Vince was mildly surprised when his unloaded a couple of small squirts, but continued silently to thrust back and forth, until his cock was balls deep up Seth’s gut.  He ground his PA and poz fluids into the walls of Seth’s ass for a couple of minutes.  The kid was only making sounds, and none of them protests.  So Vince pulled back and thrust hard and deep one more time.  He immediately unloaded huge ropes of viral-laden cum into the kid’s cunt.  Vince knew it was only his first load of the night.  He could cum like a twenty-one year-old when inspired like this.  He just wanted to get a load in before the young man began having second thoughts.  The “slow foreplay” idea was quickly forgotten.

Someone fed Seth another ampule of amyl while Bob took Vince’s place.  Bob’s dick was thick and long, but Seth pushed back enthusiastically against Bob’s groin, encouraging the older stud to tear up his ass and deposit his own DNA.  Bob did not disappoint. This time Seth yelped from Bob’s pummeling, but he never indicated he wanted it to stop.  Like Vince, Bob did not hold off very long, and soon added a huge dose of virus into Seth’s tenderized ass.  Bob continued to lewdly thrust his hips forward for several minutes, trying to get squeeze every drop into the horny kid. 

Kirk walked over to a shelf, and came back with what appeared to be a long bottle brush.  He stood in front of Seth’s face and spoke for the first time while stroking the brush like a dildo.  “Care for a little cleaning?” Kirk smiled.  The bristles were stiff. Seth’s eyes widened.  “Just something to scratch your insides a little – for my special delivery.”  This time Seth did yell “noooooo,” but the men held Seth down, and gave him more amyl while Kirk worked the brush up Seth’s ass.  Kirk thrust and twisted only a few times before he pulled the brush out and dropped it to the floor.  His long dick was already smeared with poz cum when he shoved it deep into Seth’s ass.  Like clockwork, he, too, quickly unloaded into the kid and spurted off five or six shots.  

Seth was soaked, inside and out.  His ass was gaping and leaking thick cum which covered his balls and dripped to the floor.  Frank began to take up position when Seth asked if he could stand up and take a break for a few minutes.  The men agreed - Frank, most reluctantly.  They plugged Seth’s ass and went back to the “social room.” While drinking and smoking, Vince asked Seth whether he might be up for some fisting later.  Seth said he was open to the idea, but doubted whether he could take a fist after the rough fucking.  “But definitely up for a few more rounds, if anyone else is,” Seth grinned.  Frank whooped and grabbed his crotch when the metal door opened and the late arrival entered.  Both his and Seth’s mouths dropped to the floor. “Seth??” barely came out of the man’s mouth. “Dad?”  Seth answered increduously. “Son, what the fuck?”  Seth hadn’t seen his Dad in years. His Dad provided well for Seth financially, but lived a separate and private life on the coast, away from Seth, his Mom and her new husband.  The thought occurred to Seth to visit his father after Seth went off to college, but the thought hadn’t developed into any plan yet. 

“Whoah, whoah, whoah.” Vince interjected, taking some control over a disaster in the making.  “Max, have a smoke.  Or two.  Seth, you just sit there.  I know this is a shock to you both, but let’s talk this out.  Seth, we didn’t know Max is your Dad, and Max, we didn’t know our neg boy here was your son.  That said, we are where we are.”  Vince thought for a second.  “Seth, your Dad is one of us.  Maybe more than any of us, he is very, very into spreading his virus. He’s actually the one who came up with the idea of this group.  Max, don’t react, just listen.  Believe it or not, your son is turned on by getting his college butt filled with poz cum.  It excites him. He wants it.  He’s got a hot little cunt, too - horny and negative.  He craves poz cum, whether he could tell you that to you or not.  And Seth, don’t deny that you and Jack also got off on trading incest stories, and talking about Dad/Son fucking.  Hear that, Max?”  Max nodded, silently.  “So we can just end this all now and everybody goes home, or we can maybe turn this into something else.  You two could make a wet dream true, and agree that what happens here won’t affect who you are to each other outside these rooms.”

“Is that true, Son?”  Max asked.  “You get turned on by a man pumping poz sperm up your ass?” “Yeah, Dad.” Seth admitted in a low voice. “And the incest stuff?” Max added, “You want your old man to breed your ass?”  “Yeah, Dad. Is it true you went off your meds so you would be infectious?”  Seth asked.  “Yeah, Son, I’m more than infectious. My cum is likely toxic.” “And you want to . . . infect me?” Max paused, “Fuck yeah I do.  All I could think about for two weeks is pumping this load into some hungry hole.  And that hole turns out to be you. I won’t deny it; you’re not the only one who gets off on incest.  I'm resisting right now, but I won’t be able to control myself if this goes on much further. Just talking about this is dangerous.” Max addressed that last comment to Vince.  Vince grinned as Max took a fourth drag on his smoke.

Seth checked out his Dad smoking at the door.  He reminded Seth of a former marine sergeant. His Dad had a short, silver buzz cut. His denim shirt was opened to the waist and revealed a fit, hairy torso.  Max spread his legs when he noticed Seth’s eyes moving lower to his waist.  He knew what was going on in his son’s mind. His thick fuck tool hung down his left thigh. It pulsed visibly through the tight jeans. Seth groaned and got hard again.  Max swung the metal door.  It closed with a loud clang.

Without a word, Seth stood up, turned around, and knelt on the worn leather chair.  He arched his back, pushed his ass out, and removed the butt plug along with several globs of cum. “Fuck me, Dad.  Make me even more like you.”  Max undid the buttons of his jeans while strutting towards his son’s upturned ass.  Yeah, his cock was a monster.  A drooling monster.  It jutted straight out, and got thicker and longer by the second.  Seth reached back and lewdly spread his cheeks to show his father his cum dripping hole.   Max hissed in approval.  He placed his huge drooling cockhead at the entrance to Seth’s hole, and spread the toxic goo up and down.  “So my neg son craves poz cock?” Max’s voice was guttural, different.  “Oh god, yeah, Dad, breed me.”  “I’m going to, kid.  With my virus.  And with the dick that made you.” Vince fed them both plenty of amyl, and Max shoved his giant cock into Seth in one thrust, causing Seth to cry out.  “Forgot to tell you, Seth,” Vince whispered, “but your Dad is also the roughest fucker here. Better have some more amyl.”  Max was rough.  He fucked like an animal.  Seth’s ass got even more torn up, and he loved every second of it. Max shoved with such force the chair slid across the floor to the wall, at which point Max felt multiple blasts of toxic cum being sprayed into his son’s guts.  Both father and son screamed at the top of their lungs.  Max had not cum so much in years. “Oh, fuck, are we ever going to have some fun.”

• Like 25
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 3

On 4/1/2019 at 9:58 PM, LthrLeviChgo said:

You can read this as comic parody or anything else, just enjoy.  As you can tell,my first attempt .

The Set Up

Seth rang the doorbell to the old brownstone on the south end of town.  It was a dark, drizzly October night. The streets were quiet and wet, and the air smelled of decaying leaves. “So this is the fisting club Jack told me about,” Seth thought.  Just then his phone rang.  “Hey Seth, listen -- I'm sorry, but I’m not going to be able to make it tonight.  Have you left for the party yet?”  It was his friend, Jack.  “Yeah, I'm here already – and I just rang the doorbell!”  The door opened.  Seth's eyes bugged out.  Standing there was 6 feet, 4 inches of pure testosterone. Bald. Built. Salt and pepper beard. Icy blue eyes.  A black tank barely covered a hairy torso.  The man’s jeans were spread wide open at the crotch, with a bulging white jockstrap lewdly spilling out.  Seth noticed a heavy PA visible through the overstretched fabric. The guy was at least 50.  Fuck!  Seth’s cock sprang up instantly.  “Yeah, Seth, I’m sorry, man,” Jack continued on the phone.  “I just came down with something suddenly. If you’re already there, go ahead and introduce yourself to the guys.  Remember, it's Tops’ Night.”  The man at the door stood aside and silently invited Seth to step inside the house. “Ok, well, I'm here. Someone just answered the door, so I'll probably just stay for a few minutes.  Sorry you’re not feeling well, Jack. I'll call you tomorrow.”

“Was that Jack?” The man asked, in a bass voice.  He pressed his jock into Seth’s ass while closing the door. “He called here, too, just before you arrived.  Guess he's under the weather.  You must be his friend, Seth.”  The man extended a large, hairy hand.  “Hi. Yes, I’m Seth.” The man towered over Seth’s small, lean but defined build.  “I didn’t know Jack was sick.  If you want - - I can just go back, I mean . . . I don't want to be a bother or anything.” Seth babbled, clearly nervous. “Oh, why don't you stay for a while, since you’re here already.” The man made no pretense of checking out Seth’s small, bubble ass.  He grinned to himself when he realized his cock was turning to steel from just looking at it. “Why don’t you come downstairs, I’ll show you the place and you can meet some of the guys. . . . Jack mentioned you might be interested in joining the club.”  The man’s tone was suggestive. “Well, ok . . . if you don’t mind.”  Seth was nervous and excited at the same time.  “And yes, I'd like to join the club. . . I'm just not sure I'm experienced enough -- but I’d love to get trained to take a fist someday!”  “Then you’ve come to the right place,” the man grinned.  “We can give you as much as you need, Seth, and even more – turn you into a real pig.  C'mon, let's get that sweet ass of yours downstairs.”

Seth hesitated.  He and Jack were buds only since August, when Seth started as a freshman at the local college.  Jack and Seth hit it off at the campus gym, and then, later, in their off campus rooms.  They quickly discovered they were both into ass play.  Jack introduced Seth to taking fingers and some of Jack’s dildos.  The freshman was a natural.  Seth wanted a whole fist someday, but thoroughly enjoyed getting his ass stuffed in the meantime. He usually ended up spewing a pint of cum before Jack got anywhere near using his hand.  Beyond fingers and toys, though, neither fucked the other – they found out they were both bottoms. They frequently confided in each about their tastes in top men, their fantasies and sexual interests. 

A couple of weeks ago, Jack mentioned a local fisting club, and suggested Seth join him there one night as his guest. Jack said there was a smaller group that sometimes got together - Top's Night, they called it.  It was for some tops in the club to have their way with a single bottom for one night – anything goes.  Jack was invited to be a bottom, and said he would ask the guys about bringing Seth along.  Just last week, Jack told Seth the guys agreed for Seth to join them.  Seth knew Jack would be the center of attention that night, but cleaned out his own ass anyway before heading out, just in case his ass saw a little side action.  

“I'm Vince, by the way,” the stud said as he started to descend the stairs off the entrance hallway.   “Umm, nice to meet you, Sir.”  Seth had not even thought about using the term “Sir,” it just seemed right. He wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but so far, this was very hot.   “So, are you expecting many people tonight?”  Seth asked.  “As it happens, just a few here tonight.  A select few.  But all tops.”  

When they got to the bottom of the stairs, Vince opened a heavy metal door to the right side of the dark basement landing.  Inside, Seth first noticed a bare concrete floor and stone walls. The room was dark, with darker corridors leading back into unknown areas. Around the room were some old heavy leather chairs and ottomans, a wooden table and a small refrigerator.  A red lamp dimly lit the room from a corner.  Old sex and fisting posters were on the walls.  Seth made out three other men in the room.  “This is our ‘social room,’" Vince said.  “Hey men, no Jack tonight, but this is his friend, Seth.  Seth, meet some friends.  I have to make a quick call upstairs, but I’ll be back in a sec.” Vince stepped out again with his cellphone.

The door clanked shut.  Seth found himself in the darkened room with what felt like a wolf pack leering at him.  The man closest to Seth whistled.  “Holy mother, that is one fucking hot piece of ass.”  He shoved his hand out toward Seth.  He was shirtless, with a broad hairy chest like Vince, and wore a red jockstrap which was stretched to the limits by a thick, heavy cock.   “I'm Bob - nice to meet you – and that hot ass of yours.”  Seth shook Bob's hand.  He first noticed the hand’s girth, but then something else.  Something sticky.  Seth then saw the precum leaking through the stretched fabric of Bob’s jock, stringing down to the concrete floor.  Seth’s own cock twitched. “Hi Seth, Frank here.”  Frank was a little younger than Vince and Bob, probably 48 or so.  Still, over twice Seth’s age.  Frank, too, was shirtless, except for a black armband with a red spider or something on it.  He wore tight cotton shorts clearly displaying a huge slab of meat extending to the leg opening on his thigh. “What's with all these guys?” Seth thought.  “All hung like bulls.” The third man, Kirk, wore just a white jockstrap contrasting against his skin.  He, too, was older, but lean, with six-pack and a thick piece of meat standing straight up, extending over the waistband by at least five inches.  Kirk just grinned at Seth, while his dick twitched and a huge glob of precum oozed out of his piss slit and ran down the shaft. Seth gasped, before he noticed a pair of handcuffs and a thick rubber trungeon on a small table next to Kirk.  Then he shuddered.

“Why don’t you relax, Seth – Have some of this and we can talk a bit.”  Bob handed Seth a fat smoke and a bottle of Gatorade. Seth took a deep inhale and passed it back, but Bob motioned Seth to finish it, and passed a few others to the men.  “Why don’t you change down the hall, if you like.  There’s also a bathroom there if you wanted to freshen up.”  While smoking and getting hornier by the minute, Seth went to the small bathroom off the hallway and stripped off his leather jacket, jeans and t-shirt. He stepped back into the dark den just wearing his jockstrap, boots and an old high school baseball cap, while finishing the last of his smoke.  He looked - and felt - like a horny slut offering himself up to a group of older men he didn’t even know. 

Vince was back in the room, saying something about someone running late, when he abruptly stopped. “Geez, kid, you’re going to get raped wearing that. . . .  We need to talk now, before this gets out of hand. Want to talk about maybe submitting tonight?  “Absolutely,” Seth said, although it was more the smoke and his hungry hole speaking for him.  “Well, there are a few things you should know first.” Vince paused for several seconds. “First, our small group here gets into other things besides just fisting.”  “That’s cool,” Seth said, “I get into other things too, so ….”  Vince cut him off, “No, wait, just listen.”  Another pause.  “Jack confided in us that you both get turned on by conversion stories you’ve read on certain sites.  Now, before you say anything, you should know we don’t think you’re sick or strange or bad or anything like that.  As a matter of fact, everyone here gets off on the same scene.  We get off on it a lot.  Call us perverts - not many of us into it, so we stick together.  And sometimes some of us do more than just share stories.  We share our virus.  And sometimes we get a chance to actually breed a neg ass, like yours.  Yeah, you heard me – we get off trying to infect willing neg guys by pumping them full of our poz cum.  Frankly, if you stay, that is what we will want to do to you.”  Seth sat down, dumbfounded.  He tried to think about what he just heard, but he was incapable of figuring out what was happening. Getting fucked and bred by a poz top was his hottest, darkest, and most secret fantasy. It made him shoot enormous loads every time he thought of it.  He just couldn’t believe Jack and these four tops secretly set this whole thing up.  They obviously were into dangerous poz/neg fucking as much as he was.

“This whole night was planned, with Jack’s help, to give you a chance to pursue your fantasy, as far as you want - and, admittedly, to give us a chance to knock you up.  So far, I’d say every sign is pointing in that direction, but instead of you making a decision this second, why don’t we just start off slowly, maybe a little foreplay. You can make a decision later – and say “stop” at any time.  But you’ve been warned: everyone here wants to get his poz cum into your ass.  Sound like a plan, at least for the moment?”  Seth silently nodded an “ok.”  He would definitely like to start something with these older studs. The experience, at least, would provide him with a ton of jackoff material later.  He could also see about going on PrEP tomorrow, if things got out of hand.

“Oh, and I forgot,” Vince added. “We’re usually undetectable.”  Victor paused another second.  “But to get a leg up on tonight’s goal, we went off our meds a couple of weeks ago – all of us, including someone joining us later.  That means the level of virus in our bodies has spiked.  Way up.  Our cum is toxic. So don’t count on our shooting blanks into that neg ass of yours.” Seth’s heart skipped several beats.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, fucknfeedme said:

Damn this is like my biggest fantasy. To be fucked and pozzed by a group of older studs. Hope there’s more 

No kidding! A bunch of older, sexy POZZED up Men putting me in a sling, restraining me, giving me a huge slam and then taking turns breeding me with their Toxic cum...making me beg for each and every charged load!! That is my ULTIMATE fantasy!!