Piss enema or golden shower

Footnotes

One time, back when I was in college (around 20+ years ago) a dude fucked me hard, jizzed my hole, then pissed up my shitter. When he pulled his cock out, he pulled my jeans up, had me button them, then punched me in the gut. I shot all the piss out in my jeans and puked at the same time. I still occasionally stroke off to that memory.

• Upvote 3

I love giving and getting piss, and there isn't a single way of doing it that I dislike...so far (though there are a couple I haven't tried yet). Some of my favorites are swallowing it, getting it on my piss jockstraps (never washed exxcept in piss), and wearing it in my never-deodorized pits. Love to piss fuck a bottom, too, and hope to try it from the other end some day.

Filling some dude's guts with my stinking urine as much fun as whitewashing his insides with my gunk. Plus I can piss a lot longer, harder, and more often then I can jizz. Dinking another dudes piss out of a party punk's pucker is the best all natural, man-made champagne ever. Bottoms UP!

• Upvote 1

Guest pozpig46

A piss enema is great. The warm feeling of someone pissing up your hole and then having someone felch it back is great. I also love to drink right from the hose especially if he has been drinking get a nice stream and a little buzzed at the same time .