Piss enema or golden shower

Footnotes

Love them both love piss give and take straight from the tap warm fresh and tasty. Another fav is to have two subs naked and full one piss in the others ass and make him hold it for awhile. When ready the one with the load up his ass can let loose all over the one who gave it to him when he is finished be made to suck up every drop

Damn, Topper I like the way you think!!!! OINK! :P

Love them both love piss give and take straight from the tap warm fresh and tasty. Another fav is to have two subs naked and full one piss in the others ass and make him hold it for awhile. When ready the one with the load up his ass can let loose all over the one who gave it to him when he is finished be made to suck up every drop

• 4 months later...

Pissing up an ass after I cummed in it and having the bottom suck my dick clean and lick my crotch, pubes, balls, legs & feet clean after I pull out of his ass, followed by a second bottom felching it out of the ass I just fucked and pissed in and swallowing it or the ass I just fucked & pissed in spraying it into the second bottom's mouth, face and hair.

Pissing up an ass after I cummed in it and having the bottom suck my dick clean and lick my crotch, pubes, balls, legs & feet clean after I pull out of his ass, followed by a second bottom felching it out of the ass I just fucked and pissed in and swallowing it or the ass I just fucked & pissed in spraying it into the second bottom's mouth, face and hair.

Have been both the first and second bottom but always want to be the second bottom getting it sprayed in my mouth, face and hair. The more bottoms spraying me down the better.

• 2 months later...
Guest urinalpisspig

I like them both. Hot to get a piss fuck and piss enema then blow the piss and what ever else back to fuckers chest oink

Both fun, but the prize goes to recycling a few bottles of beer over an evening. Once got to the point of a receiving and giving bladderful of piss every ten minutes. When it gets to that point I don't care if it's going in me or over me as long as one of us fucks the other as well...

Golden showers fresh from the tap are the best. Drink it down without spilling a drop then return the favor and piss down his throat. Nothing better than a mans piss right from his hard cock nice and fresh and warm.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...