Piss enema or golden shower

Footnotes

I love the feeling of getting my ass filled with piss, especially after I have been fucked hard and filled with a load! It is definitely my favorite sex!

My Fuck Bud does this to me with his thick 8" cock.  To say I love it would be an understatement!

He has this huge pistonlike mushroom head that FILLS my rectum so full that when he cums...then urinates copiously, it all flows deep into my guts with zero spillage.  Then I like to hold it in for at least an hour or 2 and absorb as much as I can. (which is a lot cuz I'm pissing it out later on) :o

Repeat 3-4 times over 6-8 hours!  We do this regularly. :wub:

It's so hot being so completely internally saturated with hot cum washed deeper with warm piss!

• Upvote 3

I have given a few guys piss enemas. It was really awesome adding my piss to my cum in their ass.  I can't wait to give someone some chem piss and I want my chance at drinking some chempiss or taking some up my ass.  I just started blowing clouds a few weeks ago so this is all new to me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I love taking piss in either the mouth or the ass.  Sometimes it's as bitter as warm beer (sometimes it IS used beer) but more often it's salty, tangy, and delicious.

It's great in the ass too.  For fifty cents I got a long, flexible, and narrow-ended funnel that is perfect for a partner to get his piss deep inside me.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Love taking a great stream of piss in my pig hole . A good cem piss is the best as it takes  me to another level of twisted . At breeding parties like to frink from the tap while getting FUCKED or receiving a slam from my top.

Edited by manseeker
Spell check

I’m with most of you guys. I’ll take piss however I can get it. Definitely into getting a load flooded deeper in my guts, live feeling dominated as a guy pisses in me and soaks me and the of course you’ve gotta live drinking right from the tap of from a guys hole as he pisses it out of his pucker

• Like 2

Guest RD4hotsex

Hi I would enjoy a heavy piss enema from you! Never done it but I have thought about receiving PISS ENEMAS585af2f50f133_004(640x559).jpg.09084cdd4494f55c7b73e80759d6bee2.jpg

Could be a good way of cleaning my tight ass before a long breeding

Rick