Piss enema or golden shower

Footnotes

Guest RD4hotsex

a PISS Enema would be a good way to clean out the bottom before you breed him. I would enjoy that done to me!

Rick for deep breeding

to e!585af2f50f133_004(640x559).jpg.09084cdd4494f55c7b73e80759d6bee2.jpg

On 7/31/2018 at 11:47 AM, 4BareCocks said:

I like taking piss up my ass or in my mouth, but I prefer piss in my ass - love to give piss and receive it

Looking forward to some piss play when we connect !

• Upvote 1

I love to drink from the tap or have it deep in my ass either one! Especially if it is chem piss...I love the taste and the buzz when my ass if full of it is amazing! I'm just a pisspig! 

Guest Born2bottom

I've always wanted a top man to piss inside me either during or after he fucks me. I'm amazed that I can't find a guy willing to do this.:(

Guest sporcy
21 hours ago, Limitlessbot said:

I've always wanted a top man to piss inside me either during or after he fucks me. I'm amazed that I can't find a guy willing to do this.:(

When you do, you will fucking love it!

On 8/29/2015 at 12:35 AM, MidwestKinkBB said:

I have given a few guys piss enemas. It was really awesome adding my piss to my cum in their ass.  I can't wait to give someone some chem piss and I want my chance at drinking some chempiss or taking some up my ass.  I just started blowing clouds a few weeks ago so this is all new to me.

Depending on where in the midwest you are, I would take a chem piss enema from you.