Piss enema or golden shower

Footnotes

• 3 weeks later...

Never received a piss enema, but happy to try. 

As for golden showers and watersports, I'm a piss pig through and through. Drench me! Soak me! Make me drink! 

I'll piss all over you and lick it up. I'll lie on a piss soaked floor and wait for more. 

Fill another dirty bottom with piss and make him squat and release his full arse all over me. Fill him up again and make me sit up and drink it. 

Edited by Filthpig69
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
Guest dale3

Absolutely love when a guy pisses all over me and I can jerk off using his piss as lube. Have not been lucky enough yet to receive a piss enema but would gladly take it

I love golden showers, especially when my hair gets soaked and I can swallow some pee. I've never had a piss enema but I've been having fantasies about getting one. I'd love to take a hot load of pee up my butt, then get dressed and see how long I can hold it before I drench my clothes. Or maybe I can take a hot load of pee up the butt, then sit on the toilet and pee it out so I can fully experience using my hole like the pussy it is. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Love getting piss fucked with as much as the guy/s want to give me, could care less if they have been parting or not, sometimes drink while sucking amazing cocks while stoned. 😈

On 12/26/2017 at 9:06 PM, Guest Deviantlad said:

I will take piss any way possible...throat, arse or into my piss slit as well as being pissed on all over, clothed or unclothed mmm

good boy. I wish al guys where like you. I love pissing on & in male holes but will not refuse to shower a clothed guy. Especially not at work or on the street. Must be hot to wave him goodbye & see him going dripping wet on the streets or among his colleagues😋

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...