Piss enema or golden shower

Footnotes

The best enema I wver had was a dude at flex was guarding a toilet so no one flused it at the ndd of the night he loaded the contents of the toilet in an eenema bag and forced it deep inside my ass! Felt cold at first but was hot as hell. Did it twice once got clogged with some shit that got in the nozzle

Shower is good but I go for either drinking straight from the dick or my main goal.. getting my ass filled during or after the fucking. Anything to keep his dick in me and get as much of his fluids as I can..........

• 4 weeks later...

piss enemas are hot prefer it over golden shower... one time got fucked by a hot jock couple in their late 20s... they both filled my hole with cum then pissed.. was very hot. the sensation of warm man juice spreading in your gut is overwhelming.)))