Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

My first cock with the hot daddy down the street. 

I grew up in a well off neighborhood lots of fancy houses and cars trophy wives and bored people with nothing better to do. I was in high school and didn't know much about sex. I had kissed a few girls but nothing more. I didn't know I was gay yet. Around the corner from my house lived a young daddy early thirties and his big titties trophy wife. He was thick muscular hairy chested and all man. He would wash his car every Saturday morning, I was always walking by to take a look. He was shirtless this day and looking fine, I stopped and gazed at him. He caught me looking, he waved me over. 

I walked across the street nervous as can be thinking he he thought I was gay, but I wasn't right.... He quickly said so I caught you looking after a slight pause I said yeah your car is nice. He laughed he knew but I didn't think he knew. He talked about the care for a moment then invited me in to show me something. I followed. He took me into a spare bedroom shutting the door behind him. He told me he saw me look at him every week and he knew what I wanted. He pulled his pants down his thick cock bounced out. I instantly looked at. I couldn't take my eyes off it. It was soo good looking. I felt a feeling I had never felt, he approached me. He took me in his big arms and kissed me. I felt a feeling I had never felt with a girl. He pushed my head down and I started to put his cock in my mouth awkwardly sucking it. He gave me pointers as his dick got hard. He stood me up and undressed me, I was short and skinny with a little cock standing hard from playing with his. He laughed a little and said you're definitely going to be a bottom. He went over to the night stand and got a bottle of lube he put me on my back and lubed my hole heavily pushing it in with his fingers. He put lots of lube on his cock and then pushed it in. 

It hurt tears went down my face as he pushed it in all the way. He leaned over and kissed me as he slowly fucked me. I loosened up and I enjoyed kissing him. He fucked me for a little awhile telling me how tight it was. He started to jerk my cock as he fucked me. I shot my load in 30 seconds. He pulled out and shot his load on me. 

All night my ass ached all I could think about was the pain. I never wanted to feel that again or so I told myself....

I was back next Saturday