Summertime Sweat

We spent the next hour drinking beer, smoking a little weed and making out.  I hit my limit and smiled back at him “Time for me to get some sleep.  You want the couch or sleep in the bed with me?” I asked.

“What do you think?” Louis said with a smile.  I got up and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth.  I walked into the bedroom and Louis was already laying in my bed, right in the center.  I raised my eyebrows at him as I pulled off my jockstrap and tossed it on top of my jeans and shirt.  I walked to the far side of the bed and climbed in, pushing Louis a little to the other side to get enough room.  “Do you always sleep in the nude or just when someone’s here?” Louis asked before he pulled his trunks off and tossed them over by my jeans.

“Always.  I like to be naked as much as I can” I replied.  He nuzzled in and put his head on my chest, throwing his arm across me and was asleep in a minute or two.  I wasn’t too far behind.

I woke the next morning to the feeling of Louis nursing on my left nipple.  He would suck a little and then play with the barbell piercing with his tongue a little and back to sucking on it.   My cock was hard and when Louis realized I was awake he looked up and grinned before giving his attention to my nipple again.  His hand came up and started to stroke my dick and it felt good.  I like to compare how guys stroke cocks.  Everyone seems to have a slightly different technique and Louis did too.  His grip was three fingers on top with his thumb and pinky on the bottom.  The pressure was gentle and the speed was a little slower than I usually use.

His forefinger kept rubbing just up to the lip of my cock head before he stroked back down.  It was sending shivers down my spine each time.  He pulled his lips off my nipple and rubbed his face down my body until his outstretched tongue was lapping at the cock piercing.  This time of morning, the piercing didn’t rotate easily in my cock so he could squeeze his tongue through the balls on the end of the horseshoe.  His tongue played with the piercing for a few minutes and then he opened his mouth and took in my cock.  I felt the piercing tap a few molars and he tried to take me deeper, but his gag reflex was strong and quick.

I chuckled as he tried again.   Most inexperienced cocksuckers won’t even attempt to suck a cock with a large piercing in it, but Louis seemed determined to try.  After a half dozen attempts I told him to try licking down the sides of the shaft.   This worked much better and when he moved around to lick on the bottom of my cock I reached down and unscrewed one ball of the piercing.   He stopped and watched as I rubbed his spit on the steel ring and then spun it around and off, putting the ball back on and placing the piercing on the bedstand.

He resumed licking and then crawled over and between my legs.  He looked up and licked from my balls up the shaft.  He swallowed the tip and started to bob on my cock with short strokes.  He didn’t seem to get any more than two inches into his mouth but the attention to my cockhead was driving me wild.  He pulled off and looked up at me and said “Sorry, I’m not very good at this.  Not anything like you did to me yesterday.”  I laughed and said “It just takes practice and I’ve had a lot of it.”

We spent the next forty five minutes with him sucking and me giving him suggestions.  He almost made it all the way down but he kept gagging with the last inch and a half to go.   He did damn well for what I figured was is first time sucking a guy’s cock.  When he leaned up, gasping for air, I climbed off the bed and stood next to it.   “Come here” I said invitingly.  He crawled off the bed and kneeled in front of me looking like an eager pup.  I looked down at him and my mind filled with things I wanted to do with him like this.  I didn’t want to scare him though, so instead of a little Dom/sub play I calmly said “open your mouth.”  I rubbed the tip of my cock over his lips and then pushed it into his open orifice.

My hands gently wrapped around his head and I began the gentlest face fuck of my life.  It took several strokes but Louis started to flick his tongue around my cock as I thrust in and out.  I went a little deeper and felt my cock start to bump into his throat.  He seemed to be ok with this so I tried a little deeper.  I felt  a little resistance and slowed down even more.  “Breathe deep and relax” I said in a soothing tone.  On his third inhale, I pushed in slow and steady and finally had my balls on his chin.  I held it there for only a few seconds and pulled back out.  He gasped for air as soon as he could and then looked up at me.  “Aaahh, yeah.  That’s how a good cocksucker does it” I said.

Before I could do or say anything else, he swallowed my cock and started to suck like crazy.  He could get three quarters of my cock in with no problem so that’s how far he would go.  Fast then slow and back to fast.   He paused and then took a big gulp of air and slowly pushed down all the way.  I counted to seven and he pulled off quickly, gasping for air with spit dripping off his beard and my cock.  He went back to bobbing for a few minutes and then deepthroated me again.  He made it to a nine count before his throat spasmed around my cock and then he pulled off a second later.  He looked up at me looking for my approval.   I had a huge shit-eating grin on my face.   I loved how he looked with all that spit coating and dripping off his beard.

He looked down and inhaled my cock, sucking with a lot more vigor than before.  It seemed frantic and I knew he was trying to get me off.  It was working too because I could feel my balls begin to churn and my cock got even thicker.  I grabbed his head and slowed him down and right as the cum started to rise, I stopped thrusting and held his head still.  The helmet of my cock was just inside his lips and the spurts showered his mouth with my cum load.  I could feel him try to swallow but after four shots, he pulled off.  The next spurt hit his cheek and the one after that hit his mustache and nose before they dripped down into his beard and mouth.  He waited like that for a few moments and then looked up at me to see if I was satisfied.   He looked so hot like that, on his knees with cum on his face. I wished I had my phone to take a picture of it.

Louis stuck his tongue out and licked the cum off from around his mouth and I leaned down to lick the rest off his beard and cheek.  I pulled him to the bed and we laid there, kissing and swapping my cum back and forth.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3

We laid in bed for a few more minutes in silence before I asked “Was that the first time you tasted cum?”

He blushed and replied “No, I usually catch it and lick my hand clean after I jack off.”

“Cool.  Me too” I replied.

I wondered how many other things he tried but before I could start asking he said “So… how do gay guys decide who’s the guy and who’s the girl?”

“Well, it’s top and bottom… or in other countries - active or passive.  Usually you have to talk about it . There’s a few guys you can assume based on their actions, but that can be embarrassing if you’re wrong.   Some guys are exclusively tops and are the ones who fuck.  Some are always bottoms and get fucked.  And some are versatile, like me, who do both.  For me, it depends on my mood and who I’m with as to whether I top or bottom” I explained.  Louis nodded and I continued explaining how there is a huge gray area because some tops like to suck and get rimmed and some don’t.

“Damn, that’s complicated” Louis said.

“Not really much worse than with straight sex.  Even there, you have some women who like to fuck guys with a strap-on.  Some like their tits played with and some don’t.  Some suck dick and some will beat your ass if you try to make them.  It’s just that with fucking, it’s de facto that the guy is going to fuck the girl in the pussy.  Have you done anything besides basic straight sex?” I asked.

“Not really” he replied.  He almost seemed to be embarrassed about how vanilla his sex life had been.

“I know you hadn’t done anal, but no toys? Bondage? S&M? Groups?” I probed.

“I caught one girlfriend using a vibrator and another suggested going to a sex party but that was right before I found out she was cheating on me so we didn’t go” Louis said.

The light bulb over my head went on and I got up and walked over to the closet, pulling out a box and setting it next to the bed.  I pulled a couple dildos out of the box and laid them on the bed. I dragged Louis off the bed and went into the bathroom and showed him how to clean his ass out.  We went back to the bed and I had him lay on his back. I reached into the drawer in the bedstand and pulled out a bottle of lube.   I pushed him back on to his shoulders and told him to hold his ankles right before I spit on his hole.   “Hey, I just cleaned that” he joked.  I got the last laugh though as I buried my face in his ass and began to give him is first rim job.   The loud moans were interspersed with “OH FUCK!”  “OHSHIT!” “Oh my fucking god!”

My tongue licked and probed, I sucked and pushed spit into his hole and then I added a finger to the mix.  Rubbing around the ring I pushed the spit inside with my finger.  He clenched his ass tight around my finger and I stopped.  “Relax, Louis. It’s ok” I said and slowly felt his sphincter loosen.  I played with his hole with one finger and when he seemed ok with one knuckle deep, I worked in deeper. One finger became two and when he had no problems with two getting pushed in all the way I pulled them out.

I grabbed the small dildo and slicked it up with lube and then rubbed the end over his pucker.  I pushed gently and watched the fake cock enter his hole.  I spent ten minutes working his hole with the dildo listening to him moan until he could take all four inches of the thin shaft.  I reached over and grabbed the bigger dildo and repeated the process.  This one went in easier as he now was used to being penetrated.   After a little more than five minutes, I started to rub my rock hard cock with lube.

I pulled the dildo out and tossed it to the side as I stood up and guided his ass lower.  I wished I had put the ring back in, but it was probably better this way.  I added some more lube to his hole and pushed it in with my finger.  My cock head nestled into the quivering opening and I looked into Louis’s eyes.  His mouth was open but he wasn’t making any sound and his eyes were locked to mine.  I smiled and pushed in gently, feeling the warm flesh part and wrap around my cock.  The prep had done it’s job and while I paused every half inch or so, he seemed to be doing ok.  I got a little over half way in with my “almost” seven inch cock and started to rock back and forth.   

I heard some light grunts from Louis but he never asked me to stop.  I pulled out and dripped some more spit on his hole and then went back to slowly fucking my cock in deeper.  “Ready?” I asked.  He looked a little confused but nodded ‘yes’ so I slowly pushed the rest of the way in and our bodies were firmly connected.   I stayed like that for half a minute and then pulled back and started Louis’ first real fuck.  I mixed it up - short and long, slow and fast and he seemed mesmerized staring back at me.  There were grunts and moans which got louder when I fucked harder and deeper and they tapered off when I slowed things down.

I saw that Louis’s cock now had an endless rope of precum dripping out of the piss slit and over the thick pelt on his stomach.    I stopped at one point and scooped some of it onto my finger and then sucked it off, savoring the taste.  I had been fucking him for almost twenty minutes and I could feel my balls start to churn again. I figured Louis probably couldn’t take much more.  I really wanted to try several more positions, but I put them off for our next fucks.  And based on how he seemed to be taking this fuck, there would be more.   I thrust in faster and harder and pounded him for a few minutes as my balls prepared their next load.

Louis’s eyes opened wide as I drove my cock as deep as it would go and then felt the pulses of cum flood his body.  He let out a loud whimper as my cock throbbed inside him.  After the pulses faded I stood there a moment enjoying the feeling of his tight, warm hole filled with my spunk.   I leaned forward and he let go of his legs and we began to kiss, my cock still planted in him.   My cock began to soften and before it fell out we rolled on our sides and kissed some more.  The last words I heard from him as we drifted off to sleep were “I guess I’m not a virgin anymore.”

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2

We snoozed for a little while and then we both seemed to awaken from some city noise at the same time.  I rolled out of bed and said “We should head over and finish your bike.”  I reached down and picked up my jockstrap from the floor and put it on, followed by the jeans and tee.   I went into the bathroom and fished a new toothbrush out from the cabinet before brushing my teeth with mine.   Louis walked in in a pair of jeans and a tee.

“What do I do with the cum in my ass?  I feel it leaking down my legs” Louis asked.

I laughed with my mouth full of toothpaste.  I spit and rinsed and told him “Squeeze your ass and hold it in.  I like to keep a guy’s loads in as long as I can.  It reminds me of the fuck.  If you want, some guys shoot it into their hand and lick it up or you can shit it out in the toilet.”

“I’ll try to hold it in if you want me to” he replied.  I handed him the new toothbrush and left him in the bathroom as I went into the kitchen.  I made some coffee and put a couple muffins out on the table.  Just as the coffee finished, he walked into the kitchen area.

“I know it’s after noon, but I felt like breakfast.   Grab a muffin.  There’s OJ in the fridge” I said.

“No vodka?” Louis joked.

We finished breakfast and then headed back to the garage.  I rolled the door back down and said “Let’s see if we can get a little farther than changing our clothes this time.”

“Damn, I was hoping for a repeat” Louis replied and then chuckled.  I looked back at Louis and there was a large wet spot on the seat of his jeans and I laughed to myself.  With both of us changed into shorts, I rolled the door up.  As I turned, I saw Louis was putting on his tee.

“Too warm for that today, just keep it off” I said with a smile.  We put everything back together and I started the bike up.  It took a few tries but I was able to dial in the carb and it started sounding pretty good.  Loud, but good.  I swapped my shorts for jeans and then grabbed my jacket before pushing his bike into the alley.  I put my helmet on and yelled “Be back in a minute” and fired the beast up.   It went into gear with a loud thud and off I went.  I ripped down the street, feeling the torque thrust me forward.  The brakes were ok, about the same as the last cruiser I rode.  It seemed to track straight and was ok in a gentle slalom I did.  I pulled back into the alley and cut the engine a few doors down from the garage and pulled in.

“Damn, did it die again?” Louis asked.

“Nah, I killed it to not annoy the neighbors.  Everything seems to be fine” I replied.  We cleaned up and wheeled our bikes (the Honda for me this time, since I wouldn’t have a passenger) out into the alley.  I locked up and off we went.  It was late afternoon on a Saturday so there was traffic everywhere we went.  It was good though and I had forgotten how fun it could be to have someone to ride with.  We ended up back at my place at almost midnight.   We put the bikes to bed and went up the stairs.  Louis seemed a bit anxious as I unlocked the door.

“Come on, I gotta piss” he said.

“Yeah, me too.  But... I want to try something…” I said.   As soon as we got inside I put my hand on his shoulder, stopping his motion to the bathroom.  “Strip” I said as I was pulling off my tee.  I don’t think either of us had ever taken our clothes off that quickly.   I led him into the bathroom right past the toilet and climbed into the shower.  I dropped to my knees and looked up “ok, now” I said.  Louis looked confused but his need to piss was taking over all of his thoughts.   I wrapped my lips around his cock and almost immediately felt the stream pumping hot pee into my mouth.

I pulled off and used his cock to shower my head and then face with his piss.  I leaned back and he took hold of his cock and began hosing me down.  He aimed for my chest and then down to my cock before going back up and aiming for my open mouth.   I let it fill my mouth and then spit it out so it cascaded over my body.  I was surprised at how long he pissed, but I enjoyed every second of it.  When his bladder was empty, I stood up and stared at him a moment, seeing the shocked look on his face.  I leaned in and kissed him, my piss soaked beard against his while we passed his piss back and forth between our mouths.

I got greedy and swallowed it down and broke the kiss.  “Fuck!  That was so hot and nasty” Louis said.   I grinned back at him and asked “You like that?”  and got a quick reply of “oh yeah”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

I turned him against the wall and kneeled behind him.   With my face buried between his hairy ass cheeks, I tongue fucked his hole trying to push a bunch of spit inside.  He was moaning and I felt his hole quiver around my tongue.  I pulled out and stood back up, pressing my rock hard cock to his hole.   I felt his hole open up and the ring and cock head popped in side.   I stopped and closed my eyes.

I heard Louis quietly beg “Please fuck me” but I had other plans.  A waterfall in a park I used to hike in as a kid was pictured in my mind as willed my bladder to open up.   It was only a minute and the stream started to pump my warm piss inside Louis’ ass.

“Oh FUCK!” Louis yelled out as his brain started to figure out what I was doing.  I held him tight and pushed my cock in deeper.   I rocked my hips a few times and then pulled my cock out of his hole and showered the outside of his ass with more piss.  I pushed back in as the stream started to fade, rocking my hips once in side.   After a minute, I felt his hole spasm around my cock as he let out a loud moan.  I pushed in deeper and the spasms were milking my cock.  I felt the first big rope of cum shoot out of my cock, mixing with the piss still inside.  My hips pulled back and I thrust in all the way as the next few ropes shot out.  I reached around and twisted both his nipples and felt his hole squeeze around my cock.  Two more spurts pumped more seed inside him and then I leaned against his back, breathing heavily.

We stood there like that for a few minutes and then I pulled my cock out.   A mixture of cum and piss ran down his legs and then I turned him back around.   Once again, his eyes were dazed and I thought I had gone too far. He didn’t move, he just stared back at me.  Finally he said “Wow.”

When he didn’t say anything more, I asked “You ok?”

He stared back at me for a few moments and then said “I… I never thought of piss as being erotic.   But damn, that was crazy.  When I felt you start to piss inside me I first thought it was cum. I realized though that it couldn’t be and it made my dick so hard to know you were pissing inside me.  And then when you fucked your dick in me while still pissing, I lost it and shot my load without touching my cock.  I didn’t know I could do that” Louis said with his voice trailing off at the end.

“You’ve never been so turned on you shot a load without stroking or fucking?” I asked.

“Uh, no” he replied.

“Well, now you know you can.  Hopefully it won’t be the last time” I said as I turned the shower on.  While I sometimes go to bed with dried cum and piss on my body, I didn’t want to push him any more that day.  We cleaned up and dried off.   I grabbed a couple beers from the fridge and we sat on the couch talking.  He told me about the things he liked to do for fun, about his gay cousin, some of his girlfriends and why they broke up.  We ended up in bed, but both of us were too tired to do much other than make out and grope.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of running water in the bathroom.  I laid there and it stopped and then Louis came back to bed.  I looked up and Louis had a big grin on his face.  He crawled into bed and straddled me, looking down at me.  “So, how does that discussion go when you have two… what did you call them… versatile??? guys get together?” he asked.

I chuckled “Well… Some times its verbal and other times it’s just by who is the aggressor.  You act dominant, you’re the top.  You act submissive, you’re the bottom… And sometimes it’s like arm wrestling -  whoever overpowers the other is top. It can be fun when you keep flip flopping from top to bottom, too” I said with a smirk.

“Hmm, that kind of sounds like fun.  I did some wrestling in middle and high school.  I wasn’t very good though” Louis said.

“Middleweight division champion, my freshman year” I replied grinning back at him.

“Fuck. I’m dead meat” he said, laughing.  I quickly flipped him over on his side and then on his back, pinning him to the bed with my body.

“I remember a few moves, still” I replied as I used my legs to spread his legs wider.  I reached back and pushed his legs back as my cock nestled next to his.   “So… you’ve  now experienced being both top and bottom.  Do you like one more?” I asked.

“Well.. obviously I have a lot more experience fucking since I’ve done girls since I was a teenager.  I’ve only gotten fucked since…uh… yesterday” he said laughing.

“Yeah, but do you like it?  They are different experiences but there’s nothing that says you can’t enjoy both.  I know I do” I said.

“Yeah it is very different.  Plus I’m not used to having sex without condoms.  When I fucked you in the garage I almost shot in the first thirty seconds.  My dick isn’t used to the feeling of raw flesh against it when I fuck and you were much tighter than any pussy I’ve fucked, even the two virgins.   When I did shoot, it was so fuckin amazing filling you with my cum and not having to worry about you getting pregnant” said Louis.

“So you prefer being the top” I asked.

“I’m not sure.  There were times it hurt when you were fucking me but then I got used to it or my body stretched out enough that the pain suddenly became this huge rush of pleasure.  When you came inside me yesterday morning, I was hoping you would go on forever.   I know, though, that can’t happen.  I could tell that you were cumming and I had the satisfaction that I was able to make you orgasm with my ass.  You were right though, it does feel good knowing that you have another guy’s cum inside you.  My dick was hard the whole way over to the garage yesterday” Louis said.

“Cool” I said as I grabbed his legs and flipped to my side and on my back, swapping positions.  “You want it, don’t you?” I asked.  he went to reach for the lube and I said “Try eating my ass, first.  I kinda like spit for lube.”  He set the bottle back down and moved back, trying to figure out how.   I grabbed my ankles and leaned back, raising my ass in the air.  Louis pushed me the rest of the way back on my shoulders and leaned in.  He gave one long lick up to my balls and it felt great feeling his beard brush across my ass cheeks.

His technique was very different than mine or most of the guys that had rimmed me.  I guessed it was from all those years of eating pussy.   He wasn’t very aggressive and while he did get his tongue inside my hole I wouldn’t say I got tongue fucked.  What he did, though, worked.  My hole was slick with a lot of spit and was silently begging to feel his cock in me again.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4

Thanks for the comments!

-----------------

He lowered me back down, holding my ankles until his cock grazed my hole.  He spit on his hand and coated his cock with it and then leaned forward.  I could feel the pressure of his cock at my hole and I relaxed, letting him enter me.  He slowly sunk every inch into me and paused there a minute looking down at me.   It felt good to feel him back inside me, but I knew this was going to be a very different fuck than the one in the garage.  We stared at each other as his hips began to roll and he started to fuck me slowly.  This wasn’t the animal-like rutting of last time, this was more sensual.  I could tell he was taking his time, feeling how my hole felt around his cock, both at the ring and deeper inside.

I gripped his cock with my ass muscles and I heard him moan.  We kept this up for several minutes and then the strokes started getting longer.  I calmly told him “try pulling all the way out and then going back in.”    The first few attempts didn’t work since his cock wasn’t lined up and his inward thrust missed my hole.  He got the hang of it, though, and it felt amazing.   I could tell it was getting to him after doing it several times and he was trying not to cum so soon.  He went back to just pumping inside me, the strokes were long but never close enough to pull out.  Slowly he started to thrust in harder.  He was looking deep in my eyes and while the only verbal communication we had was from grunts and groans, we were letting each other know how great it was.

It wasn’t long and the firm thrusts had become pounding.  That familiar ‘slap’ as our bodies came together filled the room and the grunts from both of us got louder.  He rolled me back on my shoulders and began pile driving into me.  My ass had gotten sloppy and the spit and Louis’ precum added to the fuck noises.  I reached up and stroked my cock a few times but I didn’t want to shoot yet.   Louis’ grunts suddenly turned to growls and the look on his face was intense.  His teeth were clenched and I could see the lust in his eyes.   The pounding stopped as he slammed his cock in me deep, held it there for a few seconds and then pulled back and slammed in again.

I could feel the warmth fill me up as he shot his spunk in me with each shove.   When he gave me the last thrust, he slowly lowered me back down.  His chest was heaving and I saw the glisten of sweat on his body hair.   He looked sated for the moment but when he finished coming down from the post fuck rush, he said “Sorry, I didn’t mean to get that rough.  You ok?”

I smiled back at him and replied “Hell yeah.  I’m not some dainty girl you have to be afraid you’re gonna break.”  He leaned forward and laid on my chest, our sweat mixing together.  I kissed his forehead as his cock softened inside me and eventually plopped out.   We laid there for about ten minutes and then I rolled us over.

I heard the rain hit the window and I knew that this was going to be one of those stay-in Sundays.   I was between his legs and my cock was nudging his hole, just playing with him.  He looked so sexy laying on the bed.  I’d had lots of guys where he was but this was the first guy that I had enjoyed for more than sex in a long time.  He was willing to try anything I threw at him with only the mildest of protest.

I rolled him on to his stomach and I spread his ass apart, staring at the sweat slick hair around his hole.  My hands rubbed the back of his thighs, caressing the thick hair that covered them and his ass.  Slowly I leaned down and licked all over from his now empty balls up to and around the crack before I zeroed in on his hole.  I spent the next half hour licking around and in his puckered hole.  By the time I finished, my beard was soaked with my own spit.  My tongue was tired and it needed a break, but my cock was painfully stiff and dripping precum.

I crawled up his back and laid on top of him with my cock digging deeper into his crack.  I slowly humped him adding plenty of precum to the spit I had left on his hole.   My cock wasnt going to wait any longer and I slipped inside him, descending deep inside with one long push.   I felt my balls resting on top of his as we laid there moaning.  I began to rock my hips and plow into him.  The strokes got longer and I realized that he was starting to learn how to use his ass muscles around my shaft.  I splayed my legs and pushed against his back until I was upright and I could pump my cock harder.  My body was bouncing off his ass and I looked down at the sheen of sweat covering his back.

I saw the patch of hair in the small of his back was matted down and collecting my sweat as it dripped off my face.  I tugged on his hips and quickly had him on all fours.   I pounded him harder for a few minutes and then laid on his back and humped for a few more.  I alternated like this several times until I suddenly felt him squeeze his ass around my cock.   My balls tightened instantly and I let out a loud groaning “FUUUCCKKK.”   I thrust in several more times and he did it again.  “You trying to get me to breed you, Louis?” I asked as I was panting, trying to hold off blowing my load.

“I’m trying not to shoot until you do, Ryan, but I can’t wait much longer.   Please cum in me” he begged.  I hammered his hole for ten to fifteen seconds and then planted my throbbing cock as far as I could.  Ropes of hot seed shot out, filling him with my cum again.  I was growling as I held tightly on to his shoulders feeling one of the strongest orgasms I’d had in a while.  His hole was spasming around my dick as he shot again, sucking all of the cum from my balls.   When my chest stopped heaving, I pulled out and rolled over on my back next to Louis.   We slept for a few hours and then both got up.

We lounged around the apartment naked the rest of the day watching TV, talking a bit and getting stoned.  About seven that evening I got up and threw some cargo shorts on and started to make dinner. Louis got dressed and stood there watching me intently.  We really hadn’t eaten any food all day and we were both hungry from our workout earlier and the pot. We finished eating and were cleaning everything up when Louis looked at me and said “I’ve been meaning to ask you…  How much do I owe you for fixing my bike?”

“Uh… the parts were about a hundred sixty, nothing for the labor” I replied.  He pulled out a wad of bills from his wallet and handed them to me.  I wasn’t really sure how much was there but I knew it was more than one sixty.   “Come on.  Just pay for the parts.  It was the most enjoyable wrenching I’ve done in a long time” I said.  He didn’t move so I flicked through the pile of money and then handed the extra back to him.   Reluctantly, he took it and stuffed it back in his wallet.

I could tell he wanted to say something but he stood quiet for several minutes.  “I should get going…  I gotta work in the morning” he said as he went to collect his stuff.   He put his boots on without saying anything, but I could tell something was up.  He stood up and walked to the door and turned to me.    “Ryan, this was a great weekend.  I tried stuff I never would have thought of and had a lot of fun.  My bike works too.  But…   I don’t think I’m ready for a gay relationship.   I don’t want to mislead you or hurt you.  It’s just not me… at least right now.”  With that he turned and walked out the door.  I was stunned and didn’t even have time to respond before the door clicked shut.  I heard his bike start up in the alley and he took off and I went and crashed in my bed.  I finally knew what it felt to be on the other side.  He was right, it was a lot of fun.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I kept quiet and didn’t say anything to Sky at my appointment Monday about the weekend with Louis.   I wasn’t sure if Louis’ comment about not wanting a gay relationship extended to even being friends.   Friday, while I was at lunch I sent off a message: “weather good tomorrow, want to go riding?”  I figured it would be a good way to show him that being buds or fuck buds was fine with me.  I was sitting in a bar with a couple friends later that evening and got a message back.   “sounds fun.  or we can fix something in your garage ;)” Louis replied.   I smiled and was happy that sex wasn’t off the table.  But, I had moved too fast the previous weekend so I wasn’t going to make that mistake again.

A few messages back and forth and I told him I would meet him at his place at nine the next morning.  I was up early and made it to Louis’ apartment about fifteen minutes early.  I pulled off the helmet and my leather jacket and leaned against the bike.  As I started to type out a message telling him I was there, he came out with a cup of coffee for me.  “Gimme five and I’ll be ready” Louis said.  I sipped my coffee and waited and he came back down, his jacket over his shoulder wearing a tight tank top, jeans and the flawless boots.  His beard looked even shaggier than the week before.

“Do you shine those things before you go riding?” I asked.

“Gimme a fuckin' break.  I don’t ride everywhere I go like you do.  I spend more time on trains than bikes” Louis replied back to me scowling.

“Let’s see if we can fix that.  You need to be back any time soon?” I inquired.

“Nope, but I didn’t bring anything if we’re overnighting it” he said with a laugh.

That hadn’t crossed my mind but might be fun some other time.  I guzzled the last of the coffee down and he held out his arm to take the mug from me.   “Ah, Sky finished it.  Looks great” I said, noticing the completed tattoo.

“Thanks, I’m happy.  Now I’m trying to figure out what to do for my next one” Louis said as he opened the car and put the mug inside.  He locked it up and then put his jacket on before wheeling his bike out.  We took off and tried to avoid all of the Saturday morning traffic.  I knew a nice route that should be mostly quiet after the first hour.  I normally ride pretty quick, but I wasn’t really sure that was Louis’ style.  Our previous ride had been in the city where you’re just trying not to get run over while still looking cool.

I pulled in to a gas station to fill the bikes and grab some water or gatorade to stay hydrated as the temperature kept rising.  We chatted for a few minutes and then jumped back on the road.  I went a bit faster and Louis kept on my tail even when the road got a bit twisty.  I was having a lot of fun and I hoped that Louis was too.  We had another gas stop and asked “Interested in some lunch?”  Louis nodded, so I hopped back on and took off.  Twenty or so miles later, I pulled into a bar I knew of that was just off the highway and not too far from a university.  It was mid afternoon and I was hot and sweaty and needed a break.  I had been here a few times and always had a good time.  The clientele was a mixture of locals, bikers and the occasional college guys that wanted to pretend they were badasses for a few hours.

We went in and I ordered a pint of beer. Louis insisted on just iced tee saying that he never drank when he was riding.  “That’s cool.  I like to have one during a break especially if I’m grabbing food.  The bratwurst here is great, that’s what I’m having” I replied.  We sat down at a table and a few minutes later the bartender brought over our brats.  We ate them down while joking about the other customers.  They were all in clumps - three older farmers at the bar, seven bikers had pushed a couple tables together, four preppy looking college guys sitting at a table rubbernecking in the back and then us.

We finished our food and my beer was almost empty.  Louis got another iced tea and was half way done with it when one of the college guys got up and headed to the basement where the bathrooms were.  I waited a few seconds and tapped Louis on the arm.  “If you’re up for some fun, let’s go downstairs” I said.  I left my jacket on the back of the  chair and started to the stairs, Louis was behind me after gulping his tea down.  I got downstairs and watched the college guy walking towards the end of the building instead of down the hall to the bathrooms.  The basement was divided into 3 areas, divided by walls.  First was the bathrooms, second was a large room that looked like it could hold banquets.  The last was a smaller area that had a partial wall and looked a little like a storage area.

I followed the college guy into the storage area and once inside I leaned against the wall.   “Looking for the bathroom or something a bit more fun” I asked the guy as I rubbed my bulge.  He was right under the lone fluorescent light and it made it easy to check him out.  He was blond and pale, around twenty years old, about five foot seven and on the skinny side.  He wore a tee shirt and baggy shorts and a pair of sneakers.  Well, normally he would be pale, but right now his face was bright red and he was shaking.  He didn’t answer my question verbally, but I knew why he was there.

“Bathrooms are back there, but I’m guessing you’re looking for some biker dick to suck” I said.  Louis was now right next to me and as I moved into the center of the room he followed, the grin on his face getting bigger.

“I don’t want any trouble, mister” the guy said, his eyes darting back and forth between Louis and I.

“Nah, me neither.  I was just hoping those pretty lips were looking for a cock or two.  My buddy here just broke up with his girlfriend so I know he could use a good blowjob” I replied.  Louis figured where I was going with this and unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them.  I motioned with my hand the way past us to the bathroom and said “Your choice.” The guy walked up to Louis and slowly sunk to his knees on the cold tile floor.  He hesitated a moment but then reached up and pulled Louis’ cock out of his underwear.

I smiled back at Louis as the guy began to lick his cock.   Both of us were sweaty from riding in the sun all day and I was sure that his cock had a nice salty flavor.  I let him go for a few minutes before I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down.   I pulled my cock out of the side of the pouch on the jockstrap that I had been wearing for nine days without washing it.  It had a good funk to it as did my whole body.  They guy pulled off Louis’ cock and moved over in front of me and I heard him mutter “fuck” quietly.

“Just watch your teeth, it’ll be ok” I reassured him.   It took a few attempts before he was able to suck me properly and not gag or bang the piercing on his teeth, but once he got going he was pretty good.  It wasn’t his first time at the rodeo.  He sucked a few minutes and went back to Louis.  A few minutes later he was back on me.  I pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on a box nearby and then said “Shorts too.”  The guy didn’t hesitate and soon he was kneeling on the floor in front of me, sucking eagerly on my cock in just a gleaming white jockstrap.

After a few minutes he was back on Louis’ cock and I moved behind him, raising his hips up.  I kneeled down and looked his cute bubble butt over.  It had fine wisps of blond hair over it and his hole was so inviting. I pulled his jock down and he stepped out of it.  His cock was rock hard  and his balls were hairless until they were resting in my beard as I started licking his hole.  I heard him moan and I started poking my tongue inside his hole.  I realized I had a packet of lube in my jacket, but that was upstairs.   I got him lubed up with spit as best I could and then stood up.   Louis’ eyes were glued to me as I rubbed my cock over the college guy’s hole.  I pressed in and felt the flesh open up, my cock plowing deeper and deeper until I was planted inside his hole.

“Fuck.  You got him already” a voice said.  I looked and it was one of the other bikers who had wandered down looking for some college ass or mouth.

“Stick around, I don’t think he’ll mind a third” I said checking the guy out.  He was probably in his late forties, just over six foot with his head covered with a bandana, a black tee, vest and black jeans.  His beard hung down to his sizable gut, but I saw the grin and he nodded his head, watching us spitroast the college guy.  I started to pump harder and forcing him all the way down on Louis’ cock.  Soon I saw Louis fucking his face and hoped he was going to save his load for the guy’s ass.  The thought of Louis shooting his load sent signals to my own balls.  I hammered his hole and then shoved in all the way as my cock pulsed and sent spurts of cum into the college guy’s pussy.

With his hole filled with my seed, I pulled out and saw that Louis was doing the same.  We swapped ends and while our cock hungry college guy cleaned my cock, Louis slipped inside and pounded away.   I was surprised how energetically our bottom was cleaning my cock and in only a minute he had replaced all the cum he found with a thin layer of spit.  I motioned for the older biker to come over and take my place and saw he already had his cock out.  I stepped away and tucked my cock back into the jock and buttoned up my jeans.  The bottom was eagerly sucking away at the older biker’s cock.

I saw Louis trying to hold off, but he growled and then flooded the guy’s fuckhole with his seed.   I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next, since I didn’t know if the older biker was up for fucking after two strangers had bred the college boy’s hole.  I shouldn’t have worried, with Louis pulling out the biker was quickly moving to take his place.  Louis got the same thorough cleaning as I did and was zipping up a minute later.  We both left the biker with the college guy and headed back upstairs.  As soon as we appeared, one of the other bikers started moving towards the stairs.  I saw that both the biker group and the college guys were staring at us.  I just smiled and picked my jacket as Louis got his and we headed out.

“Fuck, how did you know that was gonna happen?” Louis asked.

I winked at him and said “You got to learn to read the room” as I hopped on and hit the starter.  We took a scenic route along the river until we cut back towards the city.  We pulled in to his apartment building just after nine.  He pointed at a spot for me to park my bike.  I followed him upstairs and once inside he pinned me to the wall and kissed me.  When we finally stopped a few minutes later he said “That was an amazing day.  A lot more fun than when I ride with the other guys I know.”

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

He took his jacket off and I took it from him, holding the inside to my nose and breathing the scent in deeply.  My cock instantly got hard as I smelled Louis’ sweat and the leather.  I had a big smile on my face as I set it down and he had his hand out, waiting for me to take my jacket off.  He did the same with my jacket and then said “Fuck that smells good.”  He put both our jackets on a chair and then proceeded to strip his clothes off.  I expected him to head to the shower, but he just picked them up and tossed them in his bedroom.  I looked back at him quizzically.

“What?  I liked your idea of being naked most of the time when I’m at home” he said.  I unlaced my boots and undressed until we were both naked.  He walked into the kitchen and pulled a frozen pizza out of the fridge and turned the oven on.

“Uh, I do put some clothes on when I cook.  Once you drop something hot on your dick, you get more careful” I said.  He chuckled and went into the living room and turned the TV on.   When the oven was hot, he put the pizza in, set the timer and came back to the couch where I was sitting.

“I was glad you texted me.  I talked with my cousin and told him what happened over the past couple weeks.  He told me I was an ass.  Well, after he told me how hot it sounded, he told me I was an ass.  He told me I should have told you where I wanted our relationship to go, not just leave you hanging like that.   So…” Louis said and then took a deep breath.  “I’m not gay.  I still like women.  Maybe I’ll find the right one some day and get married and have kids and a dog” he said.

“You’re not straight either” I replied.

“Yeah, I know that now.  At first I thought we’d just have a little fun and I could experiment and it would be over.  But now I realize that I enjoy it too much.  After today, I realized it’s not just being with you, either” Louis replied.

“That’s cool.  You can take it wherever you want and with whoever you want.  I’m not really a relationship guy.  I like to fuck around with different guys.  I have friends and I have fuckbuddies and I have guys I just have sex with.  As much as I like us hanging out together, I’m hoping we can keep with being fuckbuddies.  Depending on what happens in your straight life, we can fuck or not” I said.

“Yeah, my cousin said the same thing after he explained it to me.  I just hope I can find a girl that won’t mind me having a guy on the side.  I’d rather not have to cheat to get all my needs taken care of” said Louis.

“How much DID you tell your cousin?” I asked.

“Everything.  He was the only person I knew of that I could talk to about this.  He was surprised at the stuff I tried and even more surprised that I liked everything.   He said it sounded like I had a good teacher though and his boyfriend can now stop fantasizing about popping my cherry” Louis said with a laugh.

I blushed.  “Hmm, so your cousin’s boyfriend has been crushing on you?” I asked.

“I guess.  I think they want to get together some time but I think that would be too weird.  I never thought that way about my cousin or his boyfriend.  They’re great guys, but I’m not sure about having sex with either of them” Louis said.

“You never know, it might be amazing… or really awkward.  Just realize your relationship with your cousin will never be the same now that he know’s you’re bisexual” I said as I leaned in and kissed him.  The damn timer went off and our kiss ended.  We ate the pizza and kept talking.    A couple hours later Louis stood up and put out his hand, hoisting me off the couch and leading me to his bedroom.  “This time you’re not running away after dinner” he said.

We rolled around on his bed, kissing, licking, and breathing in each other’s now strong scent.  I had my face buried in his pits and then he reciprocated.   The smell of him, his sweat and leather had my cock rigid and trapped between us.  I knew it was leaking because my stomach was sticky.   Louis worked his way down my body, sucking on my nipples, licking down my chest, slurping up the precum and finally taking my rod into his mouth.   Each time he sucked me it had gotten better, but this time it was a giant leap up.

He bathed my rod with spit and massaged it with his tongue.  He sucked on my balls and then went back on to my cock.  I had my eyes closed just enjoying how he was making me feel.  I quietly said “Turn around and climb on top of me.”   He never took my cock out of his mouth and moved around, swinging his leg over my head.  I looked at his gorgeous ass and started to rim him.  He moaned around my cock as I dug my tongue in deeper.  I slapped each ass cheek and he took me all the way into my throat and held it there.  I felt him start to struggle, but he stayed down for a few more seconds before he leaned up and gasped for air.

I pushed him down my body and told him to ride me.  “How?” he asked

“You never had a girl ride your cock?” I asked.

“Uh, no. Almost all missionary.  I did doggy a couple times…” he replied.   I showed him how to crouch down and lower his hole on to my cock and then take it in.   

“This way you can control it… well until I start fucking too” I told him.  He fucked himself on my dick, mis-gauging how far to go up and down at first but then he figured it out.  It felt pretty good and I could tell he was enjoying it.   I slowly started to buck my hips up as he was riding down the shaft.   The loud slap bounced off the walls and we started to fuck into each other. After about ten minutes of drilling, Louis fell forward on his knees.  “Damn, that’s a workout” he said

I sat up and rolled on top of him, sliding my cock back inside.  I grabbed his hips and began thrusting in again.  Hearing him moan and push back on my cock just turned me on even more. I laid on his back and pushed up on my feet so I could get better leverage and pound him harder.   I loved feeling his back rub against my sweat covered chest as we rutted.  I got a good pace going and then slammed in hard.  He knew I was the top and he was my bitch.  And yet, it wasn’t quite that.  There was a power dynamic but I never wanted us to be anything but equals.  A top was nothing if he didn’t have a bottom that can satisfy him and Louis was just that. And it worked the other way.    I loved feeling him fuck me.

I pulled back one more time and slammed back in as my balls unleashed their cum deep inside Louis’ guts.  His bowels were marked with my DNA, just like he had done to me.   And he would do to me again soon.  It was satisfying to know that I had bred him and yet it wasn’t enough.  I needed to keep filling him with cum just as much as I needed his cum in me.   When we both  orgasmed  we laid there clutching each other on the bed for several minutes.

“Ya know, when I watched you fuck that guy in the bar, I was really envious.   I thought it was hot, but I really wanted to be in his place.  How many guys do you think did him?” Louis asked.

“Probably three or four more.  But you never know” I said as I faded off to sleep.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 2