Summertime Sweat

Louis and I chatted over the next week and a half.  Both of us had been busy but I could tell he was getting hornier by the day.  I knew how to keep myself sexually satisfied.  I had some fuckbuds and some guys that were good for a blowjob or a quick fuck and it kept me calm.   I got a message on Wednesday asking me “Want to grab a beer tonight?  Meeting some work ppl at the Spoke and Spike at 6.”  It was a straight bar that had a reputation as a pickup joint.  I replied that I would meet him there about 6:30.

I walked in and looked around, finding Louis and a couple guys over at a table.  When I looked around I saw a few familiar faces as well.   Some of the guys would hide their faces and others would just ignore me.   I guess swallowing some fag’s load wasn’t something they wanted anyone to know about.    I chatted with Louis and his co-workers.  One seemed pretty nervous and I realized that I had hooked up with him a few months earlier.  He was a decent cocksucker and an ok fuck.  I wasn’t going to out him in front of his buds.  That wasn’t my style unless he had pissed me off - he hadn’t, so he didn’t have anything to worry about.  I wasn’t about to say anything about Louis other than we were friends.

About an hour later I realized that Louis was off talking to some girl at the bar and I was talking to his buds.   I wasn’t going to get lucky with his co-workers, but it seemed that Louis was going to get lucky with her.  A few minutes later, he pulled me away and the girl said “I think it would be fun if both of you came back to my place” she said, winking at both of us.

Louis seemed surprised, but I had seen this move before.   “Nah, it’s not my thing.  Why don’t you go see how many times you can make him shoot?” I said.  Both seemed shocked at my reply but kept talking to each other.  About ten minutes later I saw them heading out the door of the bar.  I turned back and his friends seemed to be walking back to the pool table in the corner.  I turned to the bar and hailed Jim the bartender.  I knew him from a few gay bars that I visited occasionally.

“Hey Jim, you now slumming it in the straight part of town?” I asked as I pushed my pint glass towards him.

Jim filled my glass and winked as he slid it across the bar.  “Yeah, but I make more money here.  I bartend most of the time instead of playing with the customers, so the tips are better” Jim replied.

“Damn, that ass should be really tight then” I said back to him.  Jim smiled back at me and headed off to serve some more breeders.  I finished my beer and looked around the room before I pushed my glass back and left a generous tip and headed to the bathroom.

I walked up to the urinal and pulled my cock out to pee.  A short, stocky black guy walked up to the urinal next to me and looked over.  “Hey Antoine, good to see you again” I said nonchalantly while still staring at the wall.  “Uh, hi” Antoine said nervously.  I looked around and no one else was in the bathroom yet.   I grabbed him by the collar and walked him to the first stall.   He sat down and knew what I wanted.  He opened wide and took my cock into his mouth and started sucking without any questions.  I had pumped a few loads down his throat at a few different bars over the past few years.

He eagerly sucked on my cock until I decided it was time to give him a liquid dinner.  I thrusted into his mouth, shoving my cock into his throat.  He never complained and even sucked harder when I got rougher.  I hooked my fingers around the back of his head and shoved in all the way and I started to pump my four day load down his throat.  I’m pretty sure he didn’t taste a drop and when I was done, I pulled my cock out and stuffed it back in my jeans.  I walked out the door and headed back home.

• Like 8

On Saturday, I got a message from Louis that said “Sorry abt Wed.  Didn’t mean to run off like that.”

I replied “Sure you did.  hope u got laid.”  I really meant it.  He needed some pussy to balance out the homo sex he had been having the past month.  I respected that he needed both and hoped that he knew I was ok with it.  I was happy to be the fuckbuddy.   An hour later he replied “I did.  u ok?”

I sent back a reply telling him that I really was ok with it, and I expect him to fuck other people and he should expect I would too.  It took a few hours, but he sent me back another message “Ryan, I hope you’re serious.  This is very different than any relationship I have been in and I don’t want to screw it up.”

I sent back a message “weather good tomorrow.  Ride?” figuring it would be better to talk about ‘us’ face to face.  He replied “??? ok.  when?” I understood why he was confused, but I just replied “we can talk then.  9 am ur place.”   I got to his place at 9am and we took off.  We didn’t really say anything when we stopped.  We were out in the sticks and I saw the sign I was looking for.  I slowed and we pulled off into a little roadside park with a couple picnic tables.  I turned off my bike and peeled off my leather jacked.  It weighed a ton since it was full of sweat.   I sat down at the picnic table and opened my bottle of warm water.

I watched Louis sit down on the other side and he looked back at me with a worried look.  “Louis, we need to talk.  You said you didn’t want a gay relationship and then we went back to fucking again.  I truly don’t have a problem with you fucking women or even other men.  This is what a fuck buddy relationship is.  No strings, no expectations.  If you want to fuck with me, we do it. Otherwise we find someone else.  Have you ever had casual sex besides when you and I fucked?”

He looked even more confused.  “Uh, not really.  That girl in the bar was the first.  I’m not even sure what to call what we did” he said.

“Dude, that IS casual sex.  Fucking with no commitments.  She and I have been your sole casual sex partners.  It’s just sex.  We may care about each other, but there’s no expectation that we are committing to each other as a couple.  We’re just friends who like to fuck.  Did you have fun with her?”  I asked.

“Yeah, I did.  She was a lot wilder than any other woman I’ve been with.  She loved it when I got rough. Not as rough as we’ve gotten, but close.  We fucked almost all night” he replied.

“You gonna see here again?” I asked, knowing what the answer was probably going to be.

“Nah, unless we meet in the bar again.  I didn’t even get her number” Louis said with a laugh.  There was a pause and he asked “Did you hookup with anyone that night?”

“Not really.  Just a blowjob in the john.  He’s blown me a few times but that’s as far as we’ve gone” I said.  I kind of thought he was fishing to see if I had hooked up with one or both of his work buddies so I added “I left your buddies playing pool after the blowjob and then I went home.”  I saw him staring at me and was wondering what was going through his mind.

“Why do I get hard when I look at you?” Louis asked.

“Well, it’s like Pavlov’s dogs.  Almost every time we get together, we fuck.  Now your body kind of expects it to happen.  Is that a problem?” I asked with a devilish grin.

“Not really.  I love having sex with you” Louis replied.

“Good, cuz I feel the same.  Follow me” I told him.   We left our jackets on the table and headed to the grove of trees that surrounded the picnic area.  I found the nearest decent sized tree and walked past it and turned around.  I pushed Louis against the tree and kissed him roughly.   My hand reached down and I felt his stiff cock through his jeans and then groped his balls too.  “Someone’s horny” I said, breaking the kiss and pulling his sweat soaked tank top off.  I rubbed my hands over his sweaty chest hair down to his belt.  I unbuckled it and unzipped his jeans, pushing them down.

I was bent over, sucking and biting on his nip pinning him back against the tree.  I reached down to stroke his cock but found it was already as hard as a rock.  I moved over to the other nipple and gave it a few flicks of my tongue and a quick nibble before I sunk to my knees, taking his cock into my mouth.    I slowly sucked my way down until my face was pressed into his now untrimmed pubes.  Squeezing my throat around the tip of his cock I heard him say “Oh fuuuuck.  We’re not gonna do it here, are we?”

I mumbled “Mmhmm” around his cock as I began to bob on it.   I could feel his body twisting as he looked around to see if anyone could see us.  A car zipped down the highway but I doubt they could see us in the woods.  Knowing that Louis’s sex life had been pretty vanilla before he met me, I guessed that this was the first time he had ever had outdoor sex.  I didn’t want him to waste his load down my throat so I unbuttoned my jeans and stood up, getting my face right next to his and said “Fuck me.”

He looked startled but moved from the tree and behind me.  I bent over and wrapped my hands on each side of the one foot diameter tree trunk.  I heard Louis spit on his hand and rub it into my hole before he spat again right on it.  I felt the tip of his cock push against my hole and then plowed inside.  There wasn’t enough spit for him to slide in easily and it hurt, but I loved it.  He pulled back and then drove steadily in again.  Each time got easier between me stretching out and his precum soaking my pussy.  Louis’ hands grasped my shoulders with each thumb on my neck before he started to pound me harder.  We were both grunting and growling as he fucked faster.  I could tell he wasn’t going to last long and I was right.  He gave me a few hard thrusts and shoved in as deep as he could before I felt his cock swell, followed by pulses from his dick.

I could feel his whole body shake as the orgasm ended and he pulled his still hard cock out of my ass.   I stood up and turned to see him start to pull up his jeans.  “Not so fast.  Now it’s your turn” I told him.  He looked surprised and a little worried.  I laughed and said “Bend over and grab the tree” as I knelt behind him.  I licked the sweat off of his empty balls, up the taint to his hole.  His musk smelled amazing and made my cock even harder.  I licked like a starving animal and pushed my tongue into the tight pucker.  I spent several minutes feasting on Louis’ ass, feeling the hair brush across my tongue as I sucked up all of the sweat and getting his hole as slick as possible with my spit.

My cock was aching to enjoy all the pleasures my tongue was getting.  A long string of precum was connected between the piss slit and the grass below me.  I stood up and kept his butt cheeks spread wide as my cock zeroed in on it’s target. He was tight, almost as tight as the first time I fucked him, but his hole seemed to be sucking my cock inside.  As I bottomed out with my balls resting on his, I heard a car pass by on the highway.  I waited until it was gone and knew it wasn’t pulling into the park before I rocked my hips and began to fuck Louis.   I wasn’t as frantic as he was, this was a slow pleasurable fuck.

I slowly built up speed listening to Louis moan and mutter.  By now he had forgotten about getting caught and was completely zoned in on feeling my bare cock pumping in and out of him.  He would give a quick squeeze occasionally, encouraging me to fill him with another load of cum, but I wanted to make this a nice long fuck.   It was a beautiful sunny day with a gentle breeze blowing against my bare ass.  I could feel Louis’ cum starting to leak out and it caused my balls to start to tighten up.  I gave him a few more hard thrusts and then the spurts of cum started to flood his guts with my warm seed.   It was one of the biggest loads I had shot in a long time, helped no doubt by hearing Louis beg for it.

I stepped back, catching my breath and Louis pulled away from the tree.  He kneeled down in front of me and licked my softening cock.  He would lick and then lean back before going back and licking more of my cum covered cock.   After six or seven laps of his tongue, he swallowed my stiffening cock.   My body shuddered as his lips and tongue brushed over the sensitive head of my cock.  He took me all in, holding my ass with his hands.  He slowly pulled back and looked up at me with bits of cum in his beard.  Louis stood up and pulled his jeans up, buckling his belt and picking his shirt up off the ground and putting it back on.   As I was pulling my jeans up I heard a twig break nearby and looked to see a young farmer about our age standing there with his cock in his hand.

“Fuck that was so hot.  I hope you guys come back sometime and let me join in” he said.  I saw Louis turn bright red but I smiled back at the guy.

“Sure, I bet that would be fun” I replied and started to walk back to the picnic table.  As Louis and I put our jackets on, the farmer came up and said “Let me give you my number.”  I handed him my phone and watched as he added a contact ‘Farmer Ben’.   I took my phone back and stuffed it back in my jacket.

“I’m serious.  I’d love to hookup with you guys some time.  I don’t get much action around here” Ben said.

“I’ll give you a yell next time we’re out this way.  Later” I replied as I headed back to my bike, Louis a few steps behind me.  I put my gloves and helmet on and pressed the starter.  I nodded back to Ben as I made a u-turn and headed back to the highway, wondering how much Ben saw.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 2

We got back to Louis’ place and he threw a pizza in the oven.  “Damn that was hot.  Did you know that guy was watching us?” Louis asked as he lit up a joint.  He took a big hit and passed it to me and I did the same.

I laughed and said “Not at all.  The first I knew anyone was there was when I heard the twig snap.  I don’t know how long he was there, but he sure seemed to like it.    We might have to ride back there next weekend and meet up… if you’re up for it.”

His eyes were already a little glassy as he took another hit and passed it back to me.   “He was pretty cute and had a nice cock from what I could see. Do you think he wants us to fuck him?  Or…” Louis said.

“Well, we know he saw you get fucked but I think he saw almost all of it.  I got the feeling he wants to fuck AND get fucked though” I replied.   I wondered if Louis was ready to be taking some random guy’s cock and load.

“That would be really crazy fucking with a couple other guys outdoors like that.  If you think it’s ok, I’d like to try it” Louis said.  There was tinge of uncertainty in his voice that told me he wasn’t fully comfortable with the idea.  I didn’t want him to do it because he thought I wanted to, so I let it drop to see if he would bring it up again.  We killed off the pizza and we fell asleep on the couch before moving to his bed, the long day of riding, sex, pizza and weed taking their toll.   

Wednesday I sent Louis a message - “hump day.  up for a beer?”   A few hours later I got a reply - “yeah, I could use one.”

I told him to meet me at Chaps, a well known leather bar in the heart of boystown.  He didn’t seem to resist meeting there so I wasn’t sure whether he knew what it was or he didn’t care.  I was there at five and already had a couple beers when he walked in.  I could see him glancing around.  While the bulk of the guys there were wearing just jeans and tees, with the odd leather arm or wristband, a few were wearing the namesake chaps or a harness.

I heard my buddy Pat who was sitting next to me at the bar say “Holy fuck, look at that hottie” as Louis walked towards me.  “Back off.  He’s mine” I replied.  I gave Louis a big hug and he realized that almost every eye in the place was glued on him and me.  I may have gone overboard as I kept my hands on him all the time.  I wanted everyone there to know not to bother hitting on him.  I wasn’t being completely selfish, since I had already talked to a few buddies about heading back to my place a little later.  Once Louis had a few pints in him I suggested a few of us go to my apartment.   My buddy Tom offered his place since it was closer and only a couple blocks away.

We finished our beers and Tom, Sean, Louis and I headed to the door.  Once we got to Tom’s place, the three of us surrounded Louis and groped him from every direction.  His clothes seemed to just disappear.  Ours didn’t stay on much longer, either.   Louis seemed to be a little confused.  While I was giving him a lot of attention, Tim and Sean weren’t pairing up and they were giving Louis just as much attention as I was.   Tom and I moved the coffee table out of the way and that left a large area rug in front of the couch to play on.

When I turned back Sean had his tongue down Louis’ throat and was squeezing his ass hard.  Tom and I went back over and we stood on either side of Sean.   Tom worked Louis’ nipples, Sean had his ass and I was alternating between stroking his cock and rubbing my thumb over the leaking head.    We were each different beasts.  Tom was the tallest by a few inches, with a long blond pony tail that went to the middle of his back.  His upper body was smooth but from the waist down he had a nice covering of hair on his ass and legs.  Tom was slender and it just seemed to make his 9 inches of cock look even longer.  It wasn’t thick, but it felt so good when he got all of it inside.

Sean was almost the opposite.   The buzzed dark red hair on the top of his head contrasted with the thick, bushy beard on his face.  His body was thick, muscled and covered in fur everywhere.   Sean’s cock was “Six and thick” as he liked to say.  He wasn’t kidding either, it really stretches out a hole.  While he was good at opening a guy up to take it, I liked him to be the second, third or fourth guy in me when we fucked.  Tonight, it would be Louis experiencing it though.

Sean and Louis finally came up for air and all three of us pushed Louis to his knees.  I heard him mutter “Oh fuck, as he looked at the trio of dicks in front of his face.   He started with mine and sucked for about a minute before Sean guided his mouth over to his cock.   Louis struggled to get more than half of it in, trying to open his mouth wide enough.  Sean grabbed Louis’ head and shoved in until his face was mashed into his pubes.  I knew from experience that Sean had gotten used to teeth scraping on his cock since few guys could open wide enough.

When Louis pulled off and gasped for air, Tom took advantage and pushed his cock in next.  It took a few seconds but I heard Louis gag as Tom’s shaft pushed into his throat.  Tom held him there, letting Louis get used to a cock deeper in his throat than anyone had ever gone.  I was surprised how well he did but I wanted him back on my cock too.  I cleared my throat with a loud “Ahem” and Louis moved back to my dick.  He alternated like this for almost a half hour until my patience wore out and I needed to fuck.  Louis was sucking Tom and I kneeled behind him and pushed him forward.  Tom moved back and sat down on the couch behind him and Louis never let his cock out of his mouth, moving along with him and I with him.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 4

Tom was sitting back on the couch and Louis was on his knees in front of him, feasting on his rigid pole.  My face was deep in Louis’ ass and Sean was making all sorts of comments, each alluding to the fact that he had no one to enjoy.   He figured out quickly that I was rimming just to lube Louis up and once I had, I was positioning my cock at his slick hole.  Sean waited until my cock was all the way in before he straddled Louis and left me staring at his very hard cock.

I got into a good motion fucking Louis’ ass and then moved my head closer to Sean’s cock.  I opened wide and licked my way down to the base, first on the left side and then on the right and then up the bottom until the head had my lips wrapped around it.  I sucked in and out taking more of it each time.    Sean got a little impatient with me and grabbed my head and started fucking my face.  I actually preferred this, since I could concentrate more on fucking Louis’ ass.  That doesn’t mean that I was ignoring his cock,  my tongue and lips were working it over and from his moans I assumed he liked it.

Louis’ hole got wetter the longer I fucked, between the spit that kept dripping off my beard and down to his hole and my precum that was coating his fuck chute.  My hips were pounding his ass and my balls were slapping into his until they started to pull up.  When I started to shoot my seed into him, Sean grabbed my head and forced my face into his crotch.   I yelled out as best as I could around his thick pole as my cock pumped volleys of cum deep in Louis’ gut.

I slapped Louis’ ass as I pulled out of him and off of Sean’s cock.   I wasn’t sure what was going to happen next, but I knew both Tom and Sean wanted to sample Louis’ slick hole.  Louis leaned up, letting Tom’s cock slip from his mouth when I backed away, dripping with sweat.  It was probably about this time that Louis realized he was going to be the sole bottom tonight.   Sean climbed behind him and pushed his back down before pushing his face into Louis’ ass.  Louis went back to sucking on Tom’s cock while Sean sucked and licked at his furry, cum-filled hole.

I sat down next to Tom, recovering.   I really wasn’t close enough for Louis to trade off sucking both of us, which was a shame.   After several minutes, Sean moved in with his cock pointing right at Louis’ pucker.  I hoped that there was enough cum left and that I had opened him up so that Sean could slide in easily.  The groan from Louis told me ‘no’ on both counts.  Sean took his time working his cock in but it was still a struggle.    I had been the only guy to fuck Louis, as far as I knew, and the second guy was much thicker.

Louis pulled off Tom’s cock and braced himself.  He seemed to accept the challenge of taking Sean’s beer can thick shaft and with more spit and a lot of work, he finally found Sean balls deep inside him.  Sean gave him a few minutes to acclimate and then started to plow in and out.  Louis groaned some more and then started nursing on Tom’s cock again.  Sean built up speed and his thrusts were hard enough that he was forcing Tom’s shaft deep into Louis’ throat.  It was muffling but not silencing Louis.  There was an occasional gag, but mostly grunts as he got pounded.

Sweat was pouring off of Sean’s body as he slammed in over and over.  He looked so hot with sweat dripping of his nose and beard and his chest fur matted down like he had just stepped from a shower.  I saw him close his eyes and throw his head back and I knew he was about to shoot.   Sean let out a loud growl and shoved in hard as his cock twitched and pulsed, replenishing my seed that he had forced out.  I watched Louis fuck back a few times on Sean’s cock while he got filled with sperm.  Once Sean had emptied all of his seed into Louis, he pulled out and fell back on the floor.  Louis, too, backed away from Tom and rolled on to his back on to the rug.

I could tell that Tom was eager to fuck Louis but I wasn’t sure if Louis could handle any more quite yet.   Tom was determined, though, and he crawled over to Louis and lifted his legs to Tom’s shoulders.  The long rod slid easily into Louis’ stretched out pussy and Tom was quickly all the way in.   Louis let out a loud sigh and then said “Fuck, I can’t believe I took it all.”  Tom smiled and began to rock his hips, each stroke getting longer.   His fuck wasn’t nearly as intense as Sean’s, but I knew Tom was probably pretty close from all of the sucking that Louis had done and didn’t want to shoot right away. Louis was moaning more than he had for the first two fucks except when Tom would jab all the way in and the moan was replaced with a pain-tinged grunt.

Tom fucked a lot longer than I expected him to, but after twenty minutes or so he sped up and then unleashed a torrent of cum deep inside Louis’ hole.  He gave one last thrust and his balls gave up their last bit of cum.   Tom pulled out and laid down on the rug between Louis and Sean.  I looked down from my spot on the couch and decided I too should be down there.  I laid next to Louis and the four of us rolled together, enjoying the feeling of our four bodies close together.   

I leaned in and kissed Louis deep and asked “Did you have fun?”

“Holy fuck, yeah. My ass is going to be sore for days though” Louis replied.  We all chuckled, knowing he was right.

The four of us laid there, fondling each other and I said to Louis “Damn, we forgot to get you off too.”

He let out a loud laugh and said “I shot three times tonight.   You’re gonna have to clean this carpet, Tom.”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

The clock was nearing midnight when we walked out of Tom’s place.  Louis seemed to be in a hurry to get to the train and was twenty feet in front of me.  Even on the dark street I could see the wet spot on the back of his jeans.  I knew he would find himself really popular standing on the train platform in boystown reeking of cum.  I hailed a cab and knew Sean was probably going back to the bar until last call.

I sent a message on Friday asking Louis if he wanted to go riding again, but he replied that his ass still hurt from Wednesday night.  I replied “Sorry” and got a reply seconds later “Don’t be.  I loved it.  hope we can do it again.”  I smiled, having heard the same thing from Tom and Sean.  It ended up raining on Saturday anyway, so my plans to go out and visit the farmer got washed away.  On Sunday I got a text “can u talk?”  I replied “yeah” and paused the porn that was playing on the TV when my phone started to ring.

Louis: “Hi”

Me: “Hey, stud”

Louis: “I had a really fun time on Wednesday.  I can’t stop thinking about it.”

Me: “Cool.   How’s your hole feel?”

Louis:  chuckled “Almost back to normal”

Me: “Good.  You made it home ok, then?”

Louis: “oh fuck.  That was a  crazy trip home. I had one older guy hitting on me before I got to the station.  He offered me $200 so he could taste the loads in my ass.  It didn’t stop when I was waiting for the train, either.  Some guys slapped my ass, some made comments.”

Me: “Hope they weren’t too rude”

Louis: “Oh god no.  Most were envious, one guy called me a sexy cumdump another a hot motherfucker”

Me: “Nice.  No one tried to fuck you then”

Louis: “Nah, one guy slid his hand down the back of my jeans and fingered my hole before pulling it out and sucking his finger clean.  He was really hot but it didn’t go any further. He just said ’Thanks’ and walked away since the train was arriving”

Me: “Be careful.  Some guys will try and take advantage of you”

Louis: “I know.  He was really cool though.  He gave me his number on the train”

Me: “You gonna call him?”

Louis: “Yeah, I think so”

Me: “Mmmm, just be careful and don’t go any further than you want to”

Louis: “Yes, dad” and then he broke out laughing

Louis: “Anyway, the thing I wanted to talk to you about was the bar we went to”

Me: “Yeah?  What about it?”

Louis: “Some of the guys in there were wearing a lot of leather”

Me: “It’s a gay leather bar.  The dress code says you should be in some leather, but if there’s no event going on, jeans are ok.  It depends if the bartender thinks you’re hot or not”

Louis: “Oh, ok.  Where do you find that kind of stuff?  I looked online but I couldn’t really find anything”

Me: “There are some places online I can send you, but it’s better if you support the locals and get it online only if you can’t find what you like around here”

Louis: “There’s stores like that?”

Me:  Laughingly I said “Oh yeah.  You want to go shopping?”

Louis: “Uh… You mean today?”

Me: “Sure, why not.   I’ll text you the address.  Meet there in an hour, OK?”

Louis: “OK”

I washed my face and got the cum out of my beard from Saturday night’s hookups and dressed in boots, jeans, a tee and put some leather wristbands on.  I headed over there, but Louis was a few minutes late and found me standing on the sidewalk leaning against the building.

“I never spend much time around this part of town.  There’s some cool places around here” Louis said.

“Yeah there are.  You need to spend more time with your queer brethren.   Follow me” I said as we walked into the shop.  The door chimed with an old fashioned bell and I could sense Louis was looking around.  I stopped and he walked into the back of me, staring off to the side where some mannequins showed some of Josef’s handiwork.

“Sorry” he said. “Don’t worry.  Look around.   That section has cheap imported crap for the tourists and posers, the rest of the store has things he makes by hand or gets from other craftsmen.  You pay more but it supports locals and will last a lot longer” I said.  I left him to wander around and went to the counter to talk to Josef.

“Hi Josef, how are you doing?” I said.

“Good, Ryan.  And yourself?” Josef replied in English that had just the slightest German accent to it.   Josef had taken over the shop when the previous owner retired.   He was just as talented as the old owner and quickly became a part of the community.  Josef was in his late 30s. blond haired and blue eyed, a little over six foot tall with short hair and a trimmed beard.  His chest, abs and lower body were covered in fine blond fur and he had a nice plump seven inch cock between his legs.  He was quiet and polite until the clothes came off.

“Very good.  My friend was interested in getting some leather gear so I brought him in to look around.  Other than his Harley biker jacket and boots, he doesn’t have any leather” I responded.

“Ahh, good.  A boy like that would look amazing with a proper outfit.  Have him come over and he can try a few things on” Josef said as he walked from behind the counter over to a rack.  He pulled out a couple harnesses and then grabbed some chaps from another rack.

“Louis, come over here.  Josef wants you to try a few things on” I called out.  Louis came over and was standing at the back of the store in front of Josef and I.

“Strip, boy” Josef said.  Louis looked back at me with a worried look on his face.  I looked back at him, smiled and nodded.  Once he saw my approval, Louis pulled off his t-shirt.  He didn’t do it like most guys would - just yanking it over his head, it was slow and sensuous and if I hadn’t known him I would have thought he was a male stripper.  He laid the shirt over the rack and then pushed one boot off and then bent over, pulling the second one off, too.  Louis unbuckled the heavy leather belt, unbuttoned his jeans and then slowly unzipped them.

Louis pushed his jeans down and then tugged them off, laying them on top of his tee.  I was about to pull out my wallet and stuff a couple bills into his black jockstrap and then remembered that we weren’t at a strip club.  I looked over and Josef was licking his lips and rubbing the bulge in his leather pants.  Louis stood up straight and said “Yes, sir?”  I knew that Josef originally just wanted Louis stripped down to try on some chaps and a few harnesses, but this had suddenly taken an erotic twist.  “Josef?” I asked, trying to break him out of his daze.

“Sorry. Uh… Please try these on first” Josef said handing Louis a pair of assless leather chaps.  “These are made of a softer leather that is good for show.  I have others that are heavier and more protective if you want a pair for riding” Josef explained.  Louis slid the pair on and buckled them up.  Josef walked around Louis, examining the fit.  He cupped Louis’ butt cheek and checked the opening around his ass.  I couldn’t tell whether he was admiring the firm, hairy ass or actually checking how the chaps fit around his butt.  Josef moved around his body, never letting his hands off of Louis’ flesh.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

Josef ran his finger around the leather, checking the clearance between the chaps and Louis’ full pouch.  I watched as Josef moved his hand, rubbing over the jockstrap’s cloth pouch and squeezing a few times.  “They need a little tailoring to fit his body, but it would be easy to alter” Josef said.   He stood up and brushed his hand over Louis’ hairy chest and then picked up the first harness.  It was a traditional harness in thick black leather.  He unbuckled one corner and placed it over Louis’ head.  Buckling it back up, Josef tugged on various part of the harness to check the fit.  He made a few changes and then hooked his finger in the bottom front ring and tugged, pulling Louis over to a mirror.  Louis checked himself out.

“This looks nice, but I think the other one is more your style” Josef said, tugging Louis back to the original spot.  He unbuckled the harness and pulled it off, setting it aside.   He took the other harness and pulled it over Louis’ head.  This was a yellow leather bulldog harness.  Josef spent some time adjusting it and did the same thing, hooking his finger in the ring and pulling Louis over to the mirror.    Josef turned him around and then positioned him facing the mirror.  Josef was behind him and I could see him grinding his hips on Louis’ ass.  His hands were roaming all over Louis’ body and I saw Louis’ head lean back.    I cleared my throat and both jolted upright and came back to me.

“This harness is much more fitting to you.  The color is up to you.  If you are into watersports it would be appropriate but for a first one I would recommend the traditional black.  It’s much more versatile and doesn’t tie you into a particular scene” Josef said.  Just then the door opened and the bells jingled.  I looked over and it was Derek and his partner AJ.  They came back towards us and Derek was the first to speak.  “Afternoon, men.  I hope this is the new model for the web site, Josef” Derek said.

“No, just a friend of Ryan’s trying a few things on” Josef replied.

“You found yourself one hot boy, there, Ryan” Derek said to me.

“Just happened to be at the right place at the right time.  I’ve been expanding his horizons” I replied.  Louis looked at me, unsure what to do or say.  “Derek, this is my friend Louis.  Louis, this is Derek and his partner AJ.  If you ever want a real education in BDSM, you should talk to them” I said.

“Boy, you are flattering me.  We are always learning what stimulates us.  But, yes, if Louis would be interested, I would love to spend a few hours or days with him in our dungeon” Derek replied.  AJ had a huge grin on his face and Louis had a look of terror in his eyes.  I had spent several evenings in Derek’s dungeon.    While I didn’t consider myself a sub at all, every moment I spent there was educational, erotic and fun.  Derek and AJ were excellent teachers who taught me discipline and how to really please a partner.  But, we also learned that my limit to being subservient to another person was calculated in minutes and hours, not days and years.

Derek walked up behind Louis and gently caressed his bare ass and then moved around to the front of his body.  The back of his hand rubbed over his cheeks, through his beard and then down over his chest.  “Fuck, Ryan.  You have yourself quite the specimen of masculinity.  I can almost smell the testosterone seeping from his body.  I’m sure he would win first place if he entered.   I’m not fond of the big beard, but I know you and most of the younger men are.  The tattoo is a bit too fresh, and he would look better with even more ink… maybe the other sleeve or a back piece.  A touch more muscle in his arms would be good… The bulge shows he is packing something nice and that ass I could spend hours eating” Derek said.

I could see that Louis was uncomfortable being inspected like a side of beef but also a little turned on.  I walked up behind him and whispered in his ear “You look really hot like this and you’re one step away from getting bent over the counter and fucked by all four of us.  You want that?”

“Mmmhmm” Louis replied quietly.

I turned Louis and walked him the few steps to the counter.  “You heard him, boy.  Sir Derek wants to eat your ass.  Bend over and show it to him” I said.  Louis grabbed the counter and bent over, pushing his ass out.  He turned his head to me and said “Yes, Sir.”

Derek moved quickly behind Louis, defying his late 50’s age.  His hands massaged Louis’ muscled ass before spreading the halves apart and pressing his face in.  Josef hurried to the front of the store and locked the door, changing the sign to “Closed.”   When he came back he moved a clothes rack to obscure our soon to be naked bodies from the street.    Derek was licking and munching on Louis’ ass like a child with a new lollipop.  AJ was rubbing his crotch and so was Josef.  I wanted to make sure that Louis got what he wanted, so I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my jeans.  I pulled my cock from my jockstrap and stroked it.   

AJ saw me and grinned back while he pulled his shoes and jeans off.  I looked over at Josef and he had his shirt off and was untying the laces on his boots. AJ started jacking his cock and both of us moved closer to the action.   I could hear Derek moaning as he tongue fucked Louis’ hole.  I moved closer and slapped my bare cock on Louis’ ass cheek.  That caught Derek’s attention and when AJ did the same thing on the other side, he realized that he needed to get his cock out or he would be left out.   He gave one more poke with his tongue and then stood up, letting me move behind Louis.

My cock was leaking, my body excited about fucking Louis in the store.   I let the precum pool in his hole and then pushed in.   The spit that Derek had forced in helped my cock slide in all the way with ease.  As I began to pump into his ass Louis moaned out loudly.  I looked left and right and Josef, Derek and AJ were all standing there naked, stroking their cocks.  Josef wasn’t completely naked, he had put his boots back on - 14 eye Docs that added an extra edge to him.  I plowed harder and harder, knowing that the three other guys were anxious to get their turn.

“Please breed me” Louis cried out while I pounded his ass.   These were the kinds of orders my body understands and I planted my cock in as far as I could and coated Louis’ fuck chute with ropes of white cum.  When the last throbs from my cock ended I slowly pulled out.  I stepped away and realized that all three guys were waiting for my indication as to who could fuck Louis next.  I nodded at Josef and he eagerly moved in behind Louis.  He coated his 00 gauge PA with the cum dripping out of Louis’ hole and then thrust into him.

Louis let out a grunt as he felt Josef’s thick cock stretched him open.  As I said, Josef was never quiet and polite when he was naked.  He fucked like an animal and Louis was his latest prey.  His long strokes frequently caused his cock to pull all the way out and then he drove back in.   Louis started to grunt with every inward stroke.   I could tell from the movements of his body he was working his ass muscles around Josef’s cock.   Josef slowed down but the intensity of his thrusts increased.  After ten minutes he shoved in, screamed out something in German and flooded Louis’ gut with his seed.

I looked over and nodded at Derek and AJ, letting them decide who was next and who was last.   AJ took Josef’s place and slid into Louis’ sloppy hole.  I could see cum dripping down off of Louis’ balls and down the leg of the formerly spotless chaps while they changed places.  I knew from past experience that AJ wasn’t the best fucker.  He was great at discipline, bondage, flogging, piss and fisting, but not giving a bottom a great amount of pleasure with his dick.  The fact that his cock was on the small side of average and not very thick didn’t help.  Thankfully, he fucked fast and nutted quickly and today was no different.  He drilled Louis’ hole hard and fast and then came in under three minutes.

Derek went back to eating Louis’ ass as soon as AJ was done.  He had his tongue buried as deep as he could get it and both of them seemed to be enjoying it based on the moans we heard.  Derek spent more time slurping Louis’ hole than AJ spent fucking it.  He wasnt going to miss a chance at fucking it too and stood up, rubbing the tip of his cock over Louis’ spit and cum covered rosebud before he slid the head in and paused a moment. Derek pushed in forcefully until his balls were resting on Louis’.  He grabbed the bottom ring on the harness Louis was wearing and used it for leverage to plow deeply into Louis’ cunt.

Derek picked up the pace occasionally pulling Louis upright towards him before shoving him back down on the counter.  Louis was growling with each thrust and I could see him flex his ass cheeks. Derek’s face told me that he was getting close so I yelled out some words of encouragement “Yeah, Derek.  Do it... Breed him.”   That seemed to do it and Derek shoved his cock in and groaned, yelling out “Oh yeah, boy.  Take daddy’s seed.”

I waited a few moments for Derek to recover from his orgasm and back away.  As soon as he was clear, I was on my knees licking up the cum dripping from Louis’ hole.  My dick was hard again as I ate his ass.  My beard was getting coated with a mixture of all four of our loads.   A few minutes later I stood up and slammed my cock back into Louis’ hole.   “Oh please, Ryan, fuck me” Louis cried out.  My senses were overloaded and I knew I wouldn’t last long.  I grabbed on to the harness with both hands and pounded him as hard  as I could.

I felt some wet fingers push into my hole, twisting around while I fucked.  Suddenly the fingers were gone and replaced with a thick, pierced cock.  Josef gave me four hard thrusts and then started shooting his hot cum deep in my ass.  I forgot how good it could feel to be the middle in a three way.   I shoved back onto Josef’s shaft and then rammed into Louis, letting my balls blow their contents into Louis’ guts.

The three of us stayed there for a minute or two until our cocks fell out of their holes.  Josef moved to the side and I pulled Louis up by the harness until he was standing upright and against my chest.   Louis looked a little dazed but had a smile on his face.  In fact, everyone seemed to be smiling.  Louis broke the silence by asking Josef “Can I get a discount on these chaps, they have a stain on them.”

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Josef laughed as he walked up to Louis and pushed a plug into his ass, saying “Let’s talk.”   The two walked over to the rack and after some discussion, Louis had a black harness and the chaps he had worn in a bag.   It was getting late and all of us left Josef to lock up his store.   Louis headed back to the train and I wasn’t sure that his ride home was going to be any less adventurous as the last one.

Wednesday I sent a message asking him if he wanted to meet over at Chaps and he replied that he was busy.  I wondered if he was hooking up with the girl from the bar, but it didn’t matter.  I ended up finding a college twink that kept calling me ‘daddy’.   It kind of bugged me since I didn’t think I was that old, but he was a good cocksucker and great fuck.

The weather looked good for the weekend, so on Thursday I sent off a message to see if Louis was up for a ride.   Late in the evening I got a reply back “Sat-no,Sun-yes.”   I figured that his life had gotten busy or maybe he had found someone for a more traditional relationship.   I ended up working on Saturday anyway, so things kind of worked out.    After work on Saturday I was sipping a beer on the couch and grabbed my phone and sent off a message - “Hey, I’m the guy from the park a few weeks ago. Going to be out ur way tomorrow if you want to meet up.”

I figured it was a long shot but it didn’t hurt to ask.  An hour later I got a message back “fuck yeah.  when?”  A few messages back and forth and things were set.  I met up with Louis at our usual time and spot.  We headed out to the more scenic areas and stopped for lunch.  I could tell that Louis wanted to say something but he kept quiet most of the time while we ate our lunch.

“Ryan, I’m kind of confused about something. Why do gay guys assume I’m a bottom?” Louis finally asked when no one was around.

I was kind of surprised at the question since I didn’t think he was.  Maybe it was because of the way I lured him into having sex with me that first time. “Well, Louis, you give off that vibe sometimes.  Maybe its from you being too nice or not aggressive enough.   Why do you ask?  Is it about the fuck in the store last week?” I replied.

“Yeah, that and a guy I hooked up with last week.  I was looking forward to fucking him and the next thing I knew I was on my knees sucking him and then on my back with my legs over his shoulders.  When I tried to flip him he told me to not even think about it and I was his bottom boy” Louis explained.

“That sucks.  Where did you meet him?” I asked.

“He’s the guy that gave me his number on the train a week or two ago” replied Louis.

“Ah, didn’t he finger you and taste the cum in your ass?  His expectation was that you bottom from that, so unless you told him up front that you wanted to fuck him then all he was planning to do was fuck you.  You need to talk first unless you don’t care whether you top or bottom” I said as some guy sat down at the next table.

Louis blushed a bit hoping that the guy didn’t hear any of the conversation and said “Ok, thanks.”   I looked at my phone and realized that we had better get going, so I picked up the stuff from the table and dumped it in the trash.   It was a spirited ride to get out by the park but Louis was hanging close.  I wished I had a camera looking at Louis’ face as we zipped past the park.  I bet he was hoping I would turn in.   Instead, I went past it and around the bend before slowing and turning down a dirt road.   The blue bag was tied to the gate like I was told and I followed the road back slowly.   

As we got to the river, there was a pickup truck parked in a small clearing, so I pulled up and parked next to it.   “Why are we stopping here?” asked Louis.   Moments later, Ben walked out from behind the pickup wearing just a pair of cargo shorts and a huge smile.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3