Summertime Sweat

“Is that the guy from the park?” Louis asked me quietly.  I just nodded yes and pulled off my jacket, laying it over the seat of my bike.   Louis grinned and pulled off his t-shirt.  He strutted over towards Ben and I heard him say “Ready to get fucked?”   I realized that Louis had taken my comments at lunch to heart and was making sure Ben knew what his intentions were.  I hoped that this didn’t scare Ben off, but it was nice to see Louis get more assertive.

“Yes, sir” Ben replied.  I pulled off my shirt and followed Louis over behind the truck.   Ben seemed a bit nervous and I could understand.  We were two strangers and he was out here alone with any help at least a mile away.  I figured I would calm the vibe a bit and said “Hey Ben.  I’m Ryan and this is Louis.  I hope you’re up for some fun.”

“Yes, sir.  I am.  I really didn’t expect you to take me up on the offer but I’m glad you did.  You guys looked so hot fucking in the woods behind the park” Ben replied.  I walked up next to Louis with Ben facing us.   We were both looking Ben over and I’m sure he was doing the same.  Ben was just under six foot tall, his frame was slender but his body had muscles from working every day in the fields (not just driving a tractor) and tanned from rarely wearing a  shirt in the sun.  His hair was buzzed short and was a dirty blond color and his face had a few days beard growth with more on his chin.  He had a large tribal tattoo on his left upper arm and both of his ears had smaller black plugs in them.

I moved behind Ben and I put my hands on his shoulders before I leaned in.  Quietly, I asked “Is this a good spot that we won’t get interrupted?”   “Mmhmm” he replied.  “Good, cuz I’m not looking for a quickie today” I said as my hand rubbed his chest and then down over his rippled abs and my hips ground against his ass.  I heard him moan lightly before I unbuttoned his shorts and then unzipped them, letting them drop to the ground.  I nodded at Louis and he came closer before opening his jeans and pulling his cock out.  I moved my hands back to Ben’s shoulders and pushed him down gently.  He took the cue and was kneeling on his shorts seconds later.

Ben reached out and stroked Louis’ cock as I walked over next to Louis.  Ben licked over the head of Louis’ cock while I unbuttoned, unzipped and pushed my jeans and trunks down.  I stroked my already stiffening cock as Ben devoured Louis’ shaft.  I looked over and Louis had his eyes closed and his head tilted back showing a contentment that men know when their cock is being expertly sucked.   “Oooooh yeah… Ooooh fuck yeah” Louis kept saying.  I hated to break Louis’ mood, but I needed to feel that warm mouth wrapped around my cock too.

I reached over and wrapped my hand over the top of Ben’s head and pulled it towards my dripping cock.  I heard the pop as Louis’ dick exited Ben’s mouth and a moment later felt Ben’s lips around the head of my cock.   Ben didn’t seem to be surprised as my pierced shaft slid into his mouth and enter his throat.   Now it was my turn to be in that Zen state.   Ben was no stranger to sucking cock and he was one of the best I had ever had.  His tongue, lips, throat and suction seemed to be just about perfect to keep my arousal level up but not to the point of shooting my load into his throat.  I got a few minutes of pleasure before Louis pulled the same move and guided Ben’s mouth back to his cock.

We took turns a few times and when Ben went back to my cock for the fourth or fifth time, Louis moved around behind Ben.  I wrapped my hands around the back of Ben’s head and pushed my cock as deep into his throat as I could.  I held it there a few seconds and then fucked his face for a minute and deep throated him once more.  This time I held him down until I could tell he needed to breathe.  I kept him there a few more seconds and then pulled his head off my cock.  Ben gasped for air and I watched spit drip off his chin and off my cock too.

Once Ben’s stopped gasping, I pulled him to his feet.   I looked into his eyes, grinning and said “You’re a damn good cocksucker.”  Ben seemed surprised at my compliment, but replied “Thank you, sir.”  I had watched Louis kneel as I pulled Ben up and knew what was going to happen next.   Ben gasped again, but this time from being startled as Louis pried his muscular butt apart and buried his face in.  The smile that grew on his face told me he was enjoying Louis’ rim job and I knew from experience that his tongue knew how to pleasure a man’s hole.

I pulled Ben’s head in for a sloppy, deep kiss.   My other hand pinched and twisted his nipples, one by one, before roaming down his body and cupping the pouch of his jockstrap.  Based on the feel of his package, Ben was nicely endowed.   I freed his cock from the confines of the cloth pouch and grasped his shaft with my paw.  I squeezed a few times and then slowly stroked his cock.  When I reached the end I was surprised to feel the thick ring in the end of Ben’s cut cock.  I tugged on it as I forced my tongue deeper into Ben’s mouth.

I felt Ben push against me and realized that Louis was probably tongue fucking his hole   I wish I had set up a camera to capture the action, but I would have to just use my imagination.   A few minutes later I was looking at both Ben and Louis’ faces.  Louis leaned in and whispered “Ready?”  Louis was rocking his hips and rubbing his hard dick along Ben’s crack.  I could tell he stopped and then pictured the precum leaking head planted against Ben’s puckered hole.   “Oh god… please… give it to me” begged Ben.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

From the look in Ben’s eyes I could tell that Louis was now inside him. With the lack of movement, Louis was probably letting him get used to his cock before the real fucking would begin.    My mouth met Ben’s and I began kissing him and a moment later Louis started rolling his hips.  I couldn’t tell if Ben was whimpering into our kiss or if it was short moans.  I ended the kiss and worked my way down his body - licking, biting, kissing, sucking on whatever I found.  Of course, I reached my goal when I had Ben’s rock hard cock in my mouth.

I played with his cock, tugged on the ring with my teeth, licked his balls and sucked it down to the base.   As Louis got into more of a rhythm, I let Ben fuck my mouth with Louis’ thrusts.  It didn’t take long before I realized that Ben was doing most of the work - fucking my throat and then fucking himself on Louis’ shaft.  I decided to let Louis take him all the way so that I’d have a nice creamy hole to fuck.

Louis would let Ben ride his cock for a few minutes and then start pounding to meet Ben’s backward thrusts.  They did that cycle a  few times.   Ben’s pierced cock would punch into my throat and I would squeeze as hard as I could around it as he pulled back.   Louis started drilling harder and I reached back, cupping his balls.  They felt heavy, but it was only temporary.   The harder he fucked, the harder it was to hold on to his nut sack.   I felt it start to tighten up and I knew Louis was almost there.

“FUUUCCKKK!!!” growled Louis as he slammed in one more time, planting Ben’s cock into my throat again.   I could feel Louis’ body shake from the orgasm and it transmit through Ben’s body.  Louis pulled back and rammed in again, surely shooting another few ropes of pearly white cream into Ben’s gut.  I felt Ben’s cock start to throb in my mouth so I pulled back a bit to feel his cock spray the inside of my mouth with his load.   I sucked the last bits of cum out of Ben’s dick and stood up.  Both Ben and Louis were breathing heavy and Louis was still planted inside Ben’s hole.

I gave them a few moments to come down from the rush and then said “I hope you’re up for more.”  Ben nodded and I moved around behind him.  Louis’ cock plopped out and I could see the sheen of cum covering it.  My cock slid easily into Ben’s chute.  I only got halfway in when Ben started pushing back.  I chuckled as I wrapped my arm around him and thrust the rest of the way in.   My hips started rocking and my cock was sliding in and out of Ben’s very sloppy hole.  I wondered if all of that cum was Louis’ or if Ben had gotten bred earlier too.

Based on his eagerness to get fucked, I kind of doubted that Ben got fucked as much as he wanted, but you never know.  Sluts come in all shapes and sizes and from anywhere in the world.  After a few minutes of fucking Ben upright with my chest against his back, I bent him over.  Louis caught on and took his place feeding his sperm covered shaft to Ben’s mouth.  Ben did have a good ass to fuck and he was good at using his ass muscles to show his appreciation.  I rested my hands on Ben’s hips and picked up the pace.

I love the sound when a cock plows into a well bred hole and with the background noise of the birds chirping, the rushing water from the creek nearby and the sun beating down on us it was a beautiful day.  I kept varying the speed of my strokes and occasionally grinding my hips on Ben’s lightly furred ass.   I wanted this to last a long time but eventually the sensations took me to the point of no return.

I put my hands on Ben’s shoulders and pulled back a bit, taking him off Louis’ cock.   The thrusts got harder and slower as my balls churned away.  I planted my cock in deep and let it roar.  The spurts were strong and plentiful.   I moaned as the shots kept coming until finally they started to fade.   I pulled Ben the rest of the way up and when my chest stopped heaving I kissed the back of his neck and said “Thanks, Ben.”

Louis moved back in and began kissing Ben while working his nips.   A minute later Louis looked at Ben and said “Want some more?”  I chuckled and thought of Louis as the energizer bunny.  Apparently he had gotten fucked too much lately and his cock wanted equal time.   I pulled my softening cock out of Ben’s ass and Louis guided Ben over to the truck.  Ben bent over the back of the truck with no further help.   I guessed that he had fucked like this many times before.  Seconds later, Louis was plowing back into Ben’s pussy.  I stood back and watched Louis fuck Ben and my cock quickly got hard again. I stroked my cock and then licked the cum off my hand.

I kept watching Louis fuck Ben and wished once again I had a video camera capturing the action.  I moved a bit and got a different angle, which was just as hot.   I realized that I liked watching Louis fuck other guys.  It wasn’t as good as when we fucked, but it was a close second.   I moved again, getting closer to the bikes.  I picked up my leather jacket and then moved back behind the pickup truck and laid my jacket down on the ground.   I wanted my next fuck to be missionary so I could look into Ben’s eyes as I fucked and bred him.  The coat would provide a little cushion from the hard dirt.

Louis didn’t last as long as the first time and I heard him start to grunt.  Ben yelled out “Fuck yeah!” as Louis buried his cock into him and added another load of cum.   I stood there waiting for them to stand up and pull apart, but Louis just laid there on Ben’s back holding him tight.  “Ahem” I said and they both turned to me with big smiles on their faces.  They stood up and I told Ben “Over here, on your back.”   Ben gave me a nod, laid down on my jacket and pulled his legs back.  I pushed my jeans down until they were bunched up above my boots and kneeled down.  I pushed him back further and then licked around his cummy hole.

His thighs were coated in cum and I mopped it up with my beard before I dug my tongue into his hole.  There was a lot of cum in there and the taste was heavenly.  As much as I wanted to eat Ben’s ass for hours I needed to fuck him again too.   I lowered him back down and my cock slipped into his hungry hole.  Once I bottomed out, Ben wrapped his legs around me and I started to piston his cunt.  My face was inches away from Ben’s and our eyes were locked.  I fucked harder and then slower, mixing up all of the seed inside him.  I tried forcing my cock to rub against his prostate and once I got the right angle, Ben’s cock started oozing precum.

“Oh god yeah… just like that… oh fuck…  harder, sir… OH FUCK…  I’m gonna cum” Ben said.  The expression on his face told me he was trying not to cum.  I wasn’t sure if he was waiting for permission or if he felt as a bottom he shouldn’t cum.  I don’t think a guy should ever deny himself an orgasm during sex, so I nodded at him and said “Do it, boy.  Cover us with your load.”   As soon as I said it, I felt Ben’s cock pulse between us and a few spurts hit my beard.   His sphincter spasmed around my cock and I started dumping more of my jizz into his gut.

After we both finished shooting, I laid down on top of Ben, so that I could coat my torso with his sweat and cum.  I leaned in and kissed him before leaning back and pulling out.  I stood up and saw Louis with his cock in his hand, stroking, and wondered if he had any more cum to shoot.   I reached down and pulled Ben to his feet.   “Holy shit.  That was the hottest fuck I’ve ever had” Ben said.   Louis and I were both nodding.   While I’ve had hotter ones they weren’t way better and it had been a while.   Ben was a great fuck who knew how to work his ass and mouth and was really fun to be with.  It was nice to see Louis start to get more assertive, too.

I pulled up my jeans and then pulled both Louis and Ben in for a long three way kiss.  The sun was dipping lower in the sky and I knew we needed to start on our way home.   “Thanks, Ben.  I’m glad we could meet up.   I’d love to do this again some time” I said after we separated.  Ben reached down and picked up his shorts and then my jacket.

“Definitely.  You have my number” Ben replied.  Louis slapped Ben’s ass and ended up covering his hand with cum.   He laughed and licked it clean.   Ben pulled his shorts on and then slipped back into his work boots.   Louis and I went back to our bikes and put our shirts on and I put my jacket back on.  I knew we both smelled of cum, but it was going to make the ride back home more enjoyable.

“See ya around” I said as I hit the starter.   Louis followed suit and we headed back to the highway.   When we stopped for gas I’m sure people thought I was crazy with the huge grin I had on my face.  It was one of those hookups that turns out perfect in every way.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I’m going to give this another try and see what happens…

————

I was beat when we got back into town so I told Louis that I was just going to go home.  He nodded and headed towards his place.   I got home just after sunset and kicked back on the couch,  a beer in one hand and a joint in the other.   I loved the smell wafting off my body - sweat and cum was the best cologne a guy could have as far as I was concerned.  I finished off the joint and rubbed my fingers through my beard.  Parts of it were crusty from the dried cum in it.  I relived the afternoon’s events and picked up my phone.

“Did u leave a big 1st load in Ben or did he have one in already?” was the text I sent to Louis.

A few minutes later I got a message back “loaded or a lot of lube, not sure.”

I thought about it a bit and the loads I tasted sure didn’t taste like lube.  I started to wonder who bred him before we got there.  Did they know he was going to get fucked after?    Did he taste our loads after we left Ben?  There seemed to be more to Ben than just a lonely, horny, queer farmer.  In the end I was happy that Ben’s sex life wasn’t just the occasional random hookup.

I didn’t hear anything from Louis the next week or over the following weekend.  By the next Wednesday I was concerned and sent off a message “up 4 a beer?”   

A couple hours later I got a response - “love to. not today. mañana?”

I replied - “Sure.  Where?”

“Chaps? 6pm?” Louis answered.   I was surprised that he wanted to meet there but I wasn’t going to argue and sent back “ok.”   I got home from work and changed into a different pair of jeans that weren’t covered in mud.  I pulled on a tank top and grabbed some leather wrist bands.   I walked into Chaps just before six and said ‘Hi’ to the guys I knew before getting a beer and sitting down at the bar.  About five after, the door creaked open and in walked Louis.  Right behind him was one of his co-workers that I’d seen at the Spoke & Spike several weeks before.  It was the one that I had hooked up with.  Louis came up to me and gave me a big hug and a kiss. I could feel he had something under his t-shirt.  I guessed that he was now out to his co-worker, but the guy still seemed surprised at the long, deep kiss.

After we swapped some spit, Louis called over the bartender and ordered a couple beers.  While the bartender was drawing the pints, Louis said “So, Brandon here says that I should watch out for you… that you’re just a hookup guy.  Oh, he says you get a bit rough, too.”  I saw Brandon blush.  It was nice to know his name, finally.

“Well, Brandon.  It kind of depends how I meet the guy.  A  guy I meet on an app looking to suck and swallow I treat differently than someone I meet in a non-sexual place” I replied.   The beers arrived and I saw the bartender smirk.  I wasn’t sure how much Louis had told Brandon about our relationship, so I was being careful with what I said.

Brandon took a sip of his beer and looked back at me, unsure what to say.  “If I get a bit too rough, I expect a guy to tell me, not bitch about it later.  I’m not one of those guys that expects the bottom to take whatever I give.  But, unless you say something, I don’t know.  I gathered you didn’t like our hookup since you ignored me the next time I messaged you” I said.

If Louis didn’t know that Brandon and I had hooked up before, he did now.  “He can be a gentle puppy too” Louis said with a laugh.  I turned to Louis and said “You can be an aggressive bastard when you want.”   He smiled and nodded in reply.  I could tell that Brandon was a little confused.  He obviously knew that Louis and I had fucked and probably more than once.   I turned to Brandon and asked “So which was it?  Was I too rough or was there just no chemistry for you?”

Brandon stared back at me.  I could tell he didn’t want to have this discussion in front of Louis, but I didn’t care.   If he came here with Louis and knew that we would meet, then any topic should be fair game.  “Maybe we should head to the back and find a table” I suggested.  We went to the back side of the bar to one of the tables against the wall.  We were out of view of the door and most of the other customers.  A few tables down my bud Stoney had his boy kneeling at his side in just a jockstrap while he talked to a few other friends.  At the bar two other guys were aggressively kissing each other and one had his hand down the back of the other’s low cut jeans, fingering his hole.

I could tell that Brandon was a little uncomfortable seeing the blatant displays of gay sexuality around us. “I’m still waiting for an answer, Brandon” I said after taking a sip of my beer.  Louis was now staring at him too, waiting for his response.  I leaned in and Louis quickly did the same.  I said “It’s just between us…  I won’t say anything or think less of you.  I just want to know so I don’t scare off any more sexy guys, like you.”   Brandon looked at me and then at Louis and then back at me. He swallowed hard and then said quietly “I was fuckin’ scared.   I don’t hookup with many guys and you just seemed to use me as a fuck toy.”

“Brandon,  I’m sorry.  You seemed to enjoy sucking my dick… Most guys that don’t have much experience freak out at the piercing and you didn’t.   As I said, if a guy gets too rough with you, you need to tell them.  Hookups are different than Stoney and his boy Chris over there.  Chris has spent a while getting trained and knows he should do anything that Stoney says and take it no matter how hard things get, knowing that Stoney will respect his limits.   On a first time meet, you need to tell a guy if you don’t like where things are going.  Shit, I face fucked you and pounded that tight ass of yours and didn’t get a whimper or complaint.  I thought you liked it” I said.

Louis’ eyes got big and I could tell he was imagining what Brandon and my fuck was like.  He wrapped his arm around Brandon’s shoulder and smiled, giving him one of those “been there, done that” wordless acknowledgements.   “Just remember to say something from now on, ok? Friends?” I said, raising my glass.  It seemed to shock Brandon that I was so nonchalant about the whole thing.  We clinked our glasses together and took a drink.

“Uh…  I did like it, but I had never done anything like that before.  I guess most of my sex has been pretty tame compared to you” Brandon said, staring into his glass.

“Dude, you have to try new shit.  Figure out what you like and what you don’t.  Hell, before I met Ryan I thought I was straight” Louis said, laughing hard afterwards.

Brandon was shocked hearing Louis’ comment, but a smile slowly came over his face.  I think he had found someone he could relate to and it wasn’t me.  We continued to talk, but not about Brandon’s and my fucked up hookup or my meetings with Louis.  Well, not until he told Brandon about meeting me here and how turned on he was about the guys in leather.   Brandon laughed and he said that he had watched a lot of porn and thought guys in leather either looked really hot or really cheesy.   Louis smiled and then grabbed the sides of his t-shirt and slowly pulled it over his head.   

I grinned, looking at Louis standing there in just his leather harness, jeans and boots.  His chest hair had fully grown back in, the left side full sleeve tattoo looked really good and I could see the fresh outline of the beginnings of his right side ink.  Brandon’s eyes bugged out but then he licked his lips.  I’m not sure if he ever had thought of Louis in a sexual way but I knew he was now.  So did several of the other bar patrons and I heard a few catcalls.  Louis had set the tone for the rest of the evening and I was proud of him being so… confident.   I pulled off my t-shirt off and tucked it in the back of my jeans.

“Well?” I asked looking at Brandon.  It took a few moments and then Brandon caught my drift.   He shrugged his shoulders and pulled his t-shirt off too.  I had forgotten how good Brandon looked.   He wasn’t muscled, but his thin body was nicely shaped. His hair was cut short and faded to nothing as it got to his ears.  His pale skin was devoid of any decoration but he had a little fur on his pecs and a thicker line down the center that got wider as it passed his navel.  His nipples were the “small but with hard eraser nubs” kind that felt good under my tongue and were easy to nibble on.  I remembered that he had a nice bulge in his pants of the “show’er” variety that got thick and hard instead of growing longer.

We gazed back and forth, checking each other out while we finished our beers off.   I got up and went to the bar, ordering another round.   When I came back with Louis and Brandon’s beers, I put my hand on Brandon’s shoulder as I reached around to set his beer down.   I took the long route and rubbed the cold glass over each of Brandon’s nipples with the beer in my left hand.  I could hear him moan and saw him close his eyes.   I leaned in and let my beard brush over his shaved face while my right hand wrapped around his body and I pulled him tight to my chest.  “See, I can be soft, too” I whispered in his ear.

I set the beer down and slipped back to the bar and got my beer and the change.  Louis and Brandon were talking but stopped as soon as I got back to the table.  We chatted and scoped out each new bar patron, comparing how each of us liked them.    As we finished the third beer, Brandon looked at me and said “Did you really want to meet up with me again after that first time?”

I furrowed my brow and looked over at Louis, wondering where this was going, but got nothing but a slight smile.  “Of course.   You’re hot, gave good head and seemed to like a hard fuck.  That’s what I look for… in a hookup” I replied, with an emphasis on the hookup part.

“I… Uh…” and then Brandon gave a long pause with both Louis and I staring back at him.  “Uh… I have never done a three way” Brandon said.  “With guys or girls” he continued.  His head swiveled back and forth between Louis and I.  “Do you two want to show me how?” Brandon finally asked.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, chi4loads said:

I’m going to give this another try and see what happens…

Moderator’s Note: Thanks! I’m sorry I didn’t understand what was happening before. It’s nice to read your writing again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I looked over at Louis, wondering what he thought.   I spoke first and said “I’m cool with it, but you guys work together, so it might make things weird.”   I expected Louis to agree and to bow out, but I kind of wanted him to say yes since I thought it would be a fun time.  The gears in Louis’ head seemed to be running at full speed.

“What happens out of the office doesn’t affect how we work together, right?” Louis said to Brandon a few moments later.

“Right.  It’s a fuck, not a romance” Brandon replied.  Louis nodded and we gulped down the last of our warm, mostly backwash, beer.   

I saw a few guys in the bar grin and nod at me as we left, no doubt they knew what we were going to do.  We got out on the sidewalk and Brandon took charge.    Brandon said to me “My place is only a few blocks from here.  Is yours closer?”   I shook my head ‘no.’  He looked at Louis and said “Don’t tell anyone where my apartment is, OK?”   Louis nodded, saying “You’re the only one at work that knows I’m bi, so let’s keep both a secret for now.”   I guessed that Brandon didn’t want anyone at work to know he lived in the heart of boys town.  With that, Brandon turned and Louis and I followed.  I chuckled to myself as we walked down the familiar streets.   Several guys stared at us, with one guy whistling as we walked.   I’m sure it was for Louis, who still had his t-shirt off and the harness on.  We turned and went into the courtyard of one building and Louis curiously looked at me.  I gave him a smile and a nod and we turned and went to the door, up the stairs and into the apartment facing my buddy Tom’s place across the courtyard but one floor down.

For all of Brandon’s confidence leading us to his apartment, once inside he seemed extremely nervous.   I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his bare chest, whispering in his ear “anything you don’t like, just let us know.”   Louis came up to us and pressed his lips to Brandon’s and kissed him.  He moved his head to the side and kissed me, our heads next to Brandon’s.  Brandon turned his head and it became a three way kiss.  My hands roamed up and down Brandon’s chest, my fingers flicking over his very hard nipples.

Louis came a little closer and the front of my paw was stroking Brandon’s chest and the back brushing over Louis’ chest.  Louis reached down and unbuttoned Brandon’s jeans and then his own.   I squeezed Louis’ nipples between my fingers and rubbed my thumbs over Brandon’s hard nubs.   Our tongues were dancing together and then I felt Louis fumbling to open my jeans.  He finally got the button open and then the zipper, pushing my jeans down.

We broke the kiss and finished stripping ourselves.  When I stood up I saw Louis standing there in nothing but his harness, Brandon was wearing just some tight trunks and I was in my ripe jockstrap.  Louis and I must have thought the same thing as we each hooked a finger on each side of Brandon’s trunks and tugged down, leaving him naked.    It’s hard enough when you have two versatile guys trying to see who tops and who bottoms but here we were with a third guy.  I knew Brandon bottomed, but I didn’t know if he topped too.

Brandon made the first move and hooked a finger into the ring on Louis’ harness to steady himself and started to kneel.   He flicked his tongue over Louis’ left nipple a few times and then moved over and did the same with my right nipple.   As he got to his knees, he found himself staring at Louis’ mostly hard shaft that had a sheen of precum on the tip.   Brandon licked over the head of Louis’ cock and then wrapped his lips around the shaft and started to suck him.   A few minutes later, Brandon reached up and pulled my stiff rod out of the jock and wrapped his hand around it, slowly jerking it.  I smiled and realized, at least for now, Brandon was going to bottom for us.

I leaned in and started to make out with Louis and just as my tongue slipped into his mouth I felt Brandon’s tongue playing with my PA.  Brandon continued moving between our two cocks, never getting either of us too close or leaving the other unattended for too long.   He may have never been in a 3way, but he seemed to be getting the hang of sucking the pair of us.  Maybe this had been the bulk of Brandon’s experience with men - on his knees sucking guy after guy.  After about fifteen minutes, Louis pulled his arm from around my shoulder and down between us.   Brandon had just switched back to Louis’ cock and now had both of Louis’ hands around the back of his head.

Louis started slow, but built up speed and depth until he was properly fucking Brandon’s face.  Just like he had when I face fucked him, Brandon never complained or pushed away.   There were a few small gags, but mostly just the sound of Louis’ moans as his cock plunged into Brandon’s throat.  I kneeled down next to Brandon and coated a pair of fingers with the spit dripping off his chin and whispered in his ear  “If he’s going too hard, just tap his leg.”   Brandon’s hands didn’t move from their grip on Louis’ ass cheeks.

I moved my hand back and traced Brandon’s crack with my slick fingers.   He raised his ass up a little pushing it closer to my fingers which quickly found his puckered hole.   A little more work with my fingers and a little more spit from his chin had a pair of digits fully in his chute.   Brandon’s hole responded to my encouragement and opened up nicely.   It was time to take it a little further so I hooked my fingers inside Brandon’s hole and gave a gentle upward tug.   It took a few tries until he realized what I wanted, but there he was with his ass in the air and still slurping on Louis’ cock.

My beard pressed against his ass cheeks while my tongue lapped along his crack deeper and deeper until it found his hole.   I didn’t rim Brandon the other time we fucked since I was too eager to get my dick inside him.  I was finding out that was a mistake.   Brandon seemed to really like getting his ass eaten and kept pushing back to get my tongue in deeper.   My tongue was getting tired after feasting on his hole for a while so I gave each ass cheek a firm slap and squeeze before standing up and dragging my cock along the crevice.   The piercing and the tip of my cock were resting on his pucker as I added a few globs of spit and pushed in.

The steady pressure got his hole to yield and my bare cock started to push inside.   Brandon groaned around his mouthful of Louis’ shaft and I let him get used to my girth for a moment.   Just as I was about to begin, Brandon moved his hips around and I really knew he was ready.  I rocked my hips, dicking him deeper each time until I finally bottomed out.   I gave him a good fuck, pounding hard and then backing off.   I could tell with the harder thrusts he was getting forced onto Louis’ cock which seemed to get Louis closer than he would like.   When I got close to shooting, I motioned to Louis to come over to me.  He shook his head “no” but did pull out of Brandon’s mouth.   

Grabbing my chance, I pushed Brandon to the floor and drilled him as my cock started to throb.   I laid on his back, growling in his ear as my hips thrust a few final times until my cock began to shoot.   Ropes of cum painted his chute as spurts of cum pumped into him.   I stayed there a few moments after the orgasm faded, my sweaty chest glued to Brandon’s back.  My breathing got back to normal and immediately Louis slapped my ass hard.   The sting ripped through my body and I looked back at him with my best “WTF” look.  Louis wasn’t interested in waiting any longer for his turn and as he raised his hand again I rolled off.

Louis flipped Brandon on to his back and raised his legs up over his shoulders.   Brandon’s hole was well lubed and probably was still gaping when Louis planted every inch of his cock into Brandon’s fuck hole.   Brandon let out a gasp but then was staring right into Louis’ eyes.  The two seemed to come to a silent understanding before Louis began to fuck.  I straddled Brandon’s head, leaving my cum covered cock to rest on his lips and pulled his legs toward me.   It gave Louis a better angle to drill and drill he did.  Brandon licked and nursed on my cock, sucking most of the cum off of it.   Brandon must have had him really close because after about five minutes of fucking, I heard the familiar grunts from Louis and then a groan.

I watched Louis’ body flex and twitch as he pumped his seed into Brandon’s hole.   When the spurts ended, Louis pulled out and laid down on the floor next to Brandon.  I left them for a couple minutes to recover before I said sternly “Roll over, Louis.”   “What?” he replied.  “Turn over.  Now.” I answered even stronger and Louis rolled over on to his stomach.  I looked at Brandon who was slowly stroking his still hard cock and nodded my head.  He looked back at me with a worried face and I wondered if he was a total bottom with guys.  Yeah, his cock was shorter than either Louis’ or mine, but it was rock hard and Brandon hadn’t blown his load as far as I knew.   I glared at him and he got the hint, climbing on top of Louis and straddling his ass.

“Fuck him” I said, in a softer voice than I had told Louis to turn over.  He added more spit to his cock and then spread Louis’ ass apart, dripping a generous glob of saliva on to his hole.   He looked back at me tentatively and I nodded.   Brandon then leaned forward and guided his rigid shaft to the entrance and slowly dipped his cock in.  Both of them let out moans and I just hoped that Brandon wouldn’t shoot right away and give Louis a good fuck.  He did seem to be fighting off the urge to cum, but soon got into a good motion.

He never really pounded Louis, but the penetration was firm and deep with a few hard thrusts occasionally.  After about fifteen minutes of varied drilling, Brandon gave a few hard shoves and then let out a surprisingly deep growl.   I watched his ass flex as shot after shot of cum pumped into Louis’ ass.  His balls must have really been full for as long as he went on.   I was glad I didn’t let him waste that much jizz on the floor.   I kneeled down next to the two of them, rubbing my hand down Brandon’s back and over his firm, sticky butt.   “Was that ok for your first three-way?” I asked.

“Oh gawd yes” Brandon said breathlessly.

“Good,  the next one we’ll take up a notch or two” I replied.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 3

• 4 months later...

The weather had been sweltering for the past week and as much as I wanted to get out riding, my trips to the job site and back were too brutal to think about any long trips.  The forecast for the weekend looked better with the temps dropping into the 80’s.   I sent a message off to Louis asking if he was up for an overnight camping trip.   A few hours later I got a reply “Sure, but I don’t have any gear” to which I replied “I got what we’ll need.  just bring harness n jock ;)”

I dug out my camping gear and pared it down to the essentials, squeezing the tent, sleeping bag and clothes in a dry sack and the rest in a canvas bag.   Throughout the rest of the week I moved things around and checked the bike out.  On Friday I got off early and packed everything up on the old BMW.  I rode up to Louis’ place and parked, waiting for him to show up.  The plan was to meet at 3 pm and leave as soon after as we could, with any luck we'd beat the weekend traffic.   About five after three, an Uber pulled up and Louis hopped out and ran to his apartment, waving as he passed me.  I chuckled and waited, but was surprised when he came down in about five minutes.

“Sorry, dude.  I got tied up at work.  Good thing I packed last night” Louis told me breathlessly.  He wheeled his bike out and  quickly tied down the gym bag to the back of his bike with a few bungee cords.  I could see him sweating even without his jacket on and my mind quickly wandered to burying my face in his pits as soon as we got to the campground.  As usual, I was getting way ahead of myself.  He looked really sexy as he had continued to let his beard grow even in the summer heat.  I looked back and saw him strapping on the beanie helmet and putting on his gloves and realized I needed to get geared up too.  About an hour later we finally got free of the traffic and started to make some time.  I wanted to get to the campground before dark, since those roads can be damn scary in the dark with every type of creature jumping out when you least expect them.

We stopped for gas and grabbed some granola bars and water.  I knew we could get a decent meal at the bar that was part of the campground, so we just needed something to get us there.   Louis seemed a bit nervous, but didn’t seem to want to talk about it, so we hopped back on the bikes for the next leg.   One last gas stop and the sun was starting to sink low in the sky.   I didn’t want to push it too much but I wanted to get there soon.   Another hour later and I pulled off the main highway down a county road, following it a few miles until I got to the bridge over the river where I slowed down.  Once over the bridge I pulled into the parking lot and killed the engine.  I had parked near the end of the fence and Louis pulled up next to me.

“How much further do we have to go?” Louis asked.

“About a hundred feet” I replied with a grin.

Taking off my helmet and gloves, I got off the bike and walked towards the bar.  The crowd belied the 3 or 4 cars out front since it was almost full.   I headed over to the end of the bar and waited until Joey the bartender finished pouring another pitcher of beer.  I caught his attention and he came over.   

“Hey Ryan, good to see you again. It’s been a while” Joey said before adding “I saved you a good spot, though knowing you you won’t be in your tent much.”

“Thanks, Joey.  It’s good to be back here.  I always have a good time.  Oh, this is my friend Louis. Louis, Joey” I said as Louis put out his hand.

Joey walked around the end of the bar and up to Louis saying “This is a huggin’ bar, none of that handshake crap” as he wrapped his arms around Louis and lifted him off the ground.  Joey was a tall bear of a man, in his late 40's and with almost as much fur as muscle.  I knew my turn was next and was prepared for my hug when Joey turned to me.  He smelled of sweat, whiskey and beer which was very intoxicating and gave his signature bear hug and tight squeeze on each butt cheek.

“Park your bikes around back, get your site set up and stop back for a few drinks.  You’re in site 6G, at the back by the playground.   Keep your buddy Louis  nearby, you know how these guys love fresh meat” Joey said.

We moved the bikes inside the campground and took the gear to the site.  In some ways it looked like hundreds of other campgrounds all around the state.  It was maybe a little nicer than most and each site had plenty of space between it and the next one.  There was power and water for each space and most had at least a picnic table and fire pit at it.  We set up the tent with a little help from a small lantern before I tossed the pad and sleeping bag down.  Last I threw my two mostly empty bags inside and added Louis’ gym bag and zipped the tent back up.

“I hope we don’t get wakened by some screaming kids in the playground tomorrow morning” Louis said as we walked back to the bar.

“They might be screaming, but they won’t be kids" I replied.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

We wandered back to the bar, going in the back door this time.  Joey had seen us so by the time we got to the bar two pints were waiting for us.

"You like that hoppy shit as I recall" Joey said and I nodded.

"Good crowd tonight.  Judging by the cars and the campsites most are staying here?" I asked Joey.

"Mmmhmm. Should be a wild weekend" he replied.

"Hey, can we grab a couple burgers, Joey?" I asked after taking a gaze around the bar.

"Sorry, ran out of em a few hours ago.  Pizza is all that's left" Joey said not waiting for a reply as he unwrapped one and tossed it in the little oven.

Most of the guys in the bar were older than Louis and I but a handful were about our age. There really wasn't a single type of guy - tall, short, thin, thick, hairy, smooth but most had a beard and were evenly split between wearing shirts, mostly tees or tanks, and those just in their jeans or shorts.   A lot of eyes were looking us over as we drank our beers and waited for the pizza.   We got another beer and chowed down on the pizza as we scoped out the crowd.  Once we were done guys started coming over and saying "hi."  Some would chat and then ask if we were staying in the campground and seemed to be happy that we were going to be there for the weekend.

Just before midnight Joey rang the bell and yelled out "Last call" and most of the crowd grumbled.  Louis looked at me and said "What the fuck?"

"This isn't some club in the city. They close early up here.  It doesn't mean the fun ends... it just moves somewhere else" I replied.  I grabbed a six pack to go and gave Louis a nudge. "Come on" I said and started to walk back towards our tent. We got back to the tent and I opened a couple bottles, handing one to Louis.  I pulled my t-shirt off and threw it in the tent and held my hand out for Louis to give me his.   Digging in his bag, I handed him his harness and then grabbed my own.  Now properly dressed, we started to wander around the campground which was filling up as the bar emptied.  

We followed the path around and got to the back of the campground where only the moonlight that made it through the trees kept us from being in total darkness.  I should have known better because almost immediately a couple guys jumped out from behind a large bush and pulled a heavy cloth bag over my head and cinched it tight.   Louis screamed out "FUCK!!" and I knew they had got him too.  I tried to struggle but without being able to see, I was just wasting my energy.   My hands got pulled behind my back and bound.   We got led about 50 yards and then we stopped.  I could sense a bunch of people around me including the two that were holding on to me tightly.   

"Get their boots and jeans off" some deep, gruff sounding voice said.

I felt someone grab my left boot and then muttered "Fuck... laces" before he unlaced and pulled off my tall boots.  The right boot was dispatched and then my jeans were tugged off.  A few hands rubbed over my exposed furry ass and a couple guys made some appreciative comments.   My hands were untied and heavy leather cuffs were placed over each wrist.   I was pushed a few more feet and my hands were placed on a horizontal steel rod before the cuffs were secured with the clicks from a padlock.

I felt a large tree right in front of my face and gave a tug with my hands to confirm they were connected with some rope or cable on the other side of the tree.   A few seconds later I felt another pair of hands on the steel rod and figured it was Louis.

"Welcome to the Pig Poke, guys.  You're the pigs that were selected and the rest of us get to do the pokin'" the same deep voice said followed by a hearty laugh.

I braced against the handle and quickly had someone kick my legs apart. My ass got spread open, lube was dripped over my hole and a few fingers roughly pushed it inside.  Another squirt of lube and the fingers were replaced by a thick cock pushing in.  I heard a loud slap in front of me, followed by "Loosen up, motherfucker!"  A few seconds later I heard Louis groan and knew he was taking his first dick of the night.    The guy fucking me had quickly built up a firm, fast pace and I doubted he would last much longer.  It seemed he hadn't fucked anyone in a while and needed to get off ASAP.

I mumbled "Enjoy the ride" to Louis as the guy behind me slammed into my hole a few more times before shooting what felt like a gallon of cum up my chute.   The grunting in front of me didn't sound like Louis and the growl that came next definitely wasn't his so it was probably Louis' fucker unloading inside of him.  My guy pulled out and was replaced right away.  The new guy had a bit more girth but was a little shorter and soon I felt his large belly and chest on my back and his heavy breath on my neck.  He knew how to fuck, though, and his cock felt good in my now cummy hole.

A loud groan next to my ear told me I was getting another stranger's load.  Another cock was soon driving into my hole, this one feeling thinner but much longer.   Someone pulled the cloth bag tight over my face and held some poppers to my nose.  I took a few hits and then felt my hole relax some more.  A slap to my head told me to work my ass on the cock that was plowing me.  This guy lasted longer than the other two and I heard him getting some grief from the other guys for hogging my hole.   He started hammering and then dumped his load in me.

This continued for a couple hours, I think. We were buzzed with beer when we started and the poppers, cigar and pot smoke I was inhaling while getting fucked had me flying.  I totally lost track of time and how many guys fucked or bred me.  Guy after guy took turns fucking my hole until it was sore and gaping.  Some took a couple minutes and others much longer. I know a few guys came back for very sloppy seconds.  At the end my legs were sticky and cum had dried in the hair on my ass and legs.  Finally, when there was no one else wanting our used up holes a couple guys unlocked us from the tree and led us back to our tent.   They left the cuffs on our wrists and when I heard the zipper on the tent door stop, I reached up and pulled the cloth bag off of my head.  I helped Louis get his bag off too and we laid there motionless for a few minutes.

My body hurt and I could still feel cum dripping out of my ass. "What the fuck just happened" Louis asked.  "Sorry, that's not what I had planned, Louis.  We got royally fucked" I replied.  I pulled Louis close to me and wrapped my arm around him as we faded off to sleep.    

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

We woke saturday morning curled up next to each other, the damp morning air chilling our near naked bodies.  I looked around the tent and our jeans and boots were sitting in the corner.  I pulled off my harness and rubbed the crusty pouch of my jock, wondering how much was my cum and how much was the guys that fucked me the night before.  The cum had glued my jock to my pubes so I just left it on and pulled my jeans on.  I fished around for my tee and pulled that on too.  The rustling was enough to wake Louis and soon we both were dressed.

"You want some breakfast?" I asked and got a groggy "mmhmm" in response.  We climbed out of the tent and headed back to the bar.   We took a pair of seats at the bar and Joey brought us some coffee.  A minute later, two shots of bourbon were set next to our coffee cups.

"You boys look like you had a rough night" Joey said with a smirk.

"Like you didn't know what the fuck happened to us" Louis grunted out.

"What happens in the campground after hours is up to the campers" he replied.

I lifted my hand and pointed at the padlocked cuff on my hand.  "So which camper do we see to get these off?"  I asked.

"Ah... Well, those stay on for the weekend.  The rules say that the designated pigs get carte blanche the rest of the weekend.  No one can say 'no' to you as long as you have the cuffs on.  You can ask for more or you can return the favor to them" Joey explained.

I scowled back at him and lowered my hand to the bar, downing the shot.  "Why didn't you tell me what was going on this weekend when I made the reservation?" I asked.

"I thought you knew.  You sounded interested when you were here last year and we talked about some of the events we hold" Joey replied almost apologetically.  Almost.   "How about some breakfast?" he added.  As we ate breakfast, guys would come up to us and pat us on the back or ass, some thanking us for the good time.  

"Much better than last year, Joey. I think that's a new record... three and a half hours.  Maybe more. They wore everyone out" a towering muscle bear said from across the bar.  Louis just dropped his head and shook it before taking another bite of breakfast.  I finished eating and looked over at Louis who was only half way done.  

"Eat up. You need lots of energy so we can take advantage of the cuffs.  I'm already thinking about who's first" I said quietly to Louis.   A smile started to grow on his face.  When Louis finished, I asked Joey for two cups of coffee to go and we headed back to the campground.  It had already gotten warmer and when we got to our tent I pulled my tee off and threw it in the tent.

"Harness, please" Louis said.  I handed it back to him and watched him put it back on, tugging a bit to get it to sit right before grabbing his coffee and taking a sip.  

"Ready?" he asked.  I whispered to him my game plan and he nodded back in agreement.  We walked over to the playground first and found the tree that was our fuck spot from the night before. We looked over the steel rod that was bored through the tree that we had braced ourselves on for hours.  There were still two wet spots on the ground where cum had pooled below our asses.

"It's time" I said and we started our tour of the campground in daylight.  Eyes were glued on us from each campsite that we walked by.  We gave friendly camper greetings to everyone we met, but made mental notes.   A few guys hid inside their tents  when we got near, making us chuckle.  We passed by the place that we got ambushed and I stopped.  Looking at Louis I asked "Any idea how many guys you took last night?"

"No fuckin' clue.  I was drunk when it started and someone kept blowing smoke in my face and stuffing poppers up my nose.  I lost count after 11."  We started walking and came up on a campsite where two guys were sitting at their picnic table drinking some cheap beer.  One was in his mid 40's with a trimmed beard, pony tail and loose t-shirt on.  The younger one looked like a college age version of him with scruff and a few small tats on his arms.

"Morning guys.  How's it going?" I asked.

"Fuck" the younger one said under his breath.

"Doin' OK. Just trying to get the edge off last night's drinkin'.  How 'bout you?" the older one replied.  

"Good.  Doin' the same.  Need some fresh air to clear my head.  Uh...  I'm curious... You guys related?  You look pretty similar" I asked.

The older guy chuckled and said "Yeah, he's my real son. I'm Larry and he's Trey. This is his first time here since he is finally old enough."

I looked at the son and he was blushing and looking down at his beer.  I patted him on the back and said "Welcome to the Pig Poke.  Hope you have a good time."  I could feel him shaking under my hand and laughed to myself.  I started walking down the path and said "See ya later." I could hear a huge sigh from Trey. Louis was following me and I could hear him grumble.   "We haven't made it all the way through the campground yet, then we choose who" I reminded Louis.

We got to the end of the row and followed the path over to the next one.  We passed a site with two guys about our age laying out on a blanket face up and naked.  They looked good and didn't flinch as we walked by, though I could see that at least one was looking at us. They were a contrast to most of the guys in the campground since they were light skinned black guys and  mostly hairless except for their pits and pubes.  One had a goatee and the other a chin patch.  

The next site had a nice looking 50's bear sitting at the table.  A thin otter who was probably 10 years younger was cleaning up the campsite naked.  He had a cage on his cock and his ass was still red from a paddling he had gotten earlier.   The bear barked out an order to the otter and Louis and I immediately recognized the voice.  "Mornin'" I said with a grin and kept walking. 

The next site was empty but the last one in the row had a large tent with four guys sitting at the picnic table playing cards.  I could see the outline of two more guys in the tent, one sucking the other off.   "Mornin'" I said as the four turned to look at us.

"Mmmm, thats what you guys look like in the daylight. Nice. Thanks for giving it up for the rest of us last night.  You both were great fucks" the taller of the four guys said. The other three smiled and nodded.

"Not like we had a choice but you're welcome.  We didn't even know there was an event here this weekend" I replied.  I could tell Louis was checking them out, but so was I.  They all were cubs in their mid to late 30's, just wearing cargo shorts and sported a tattoo of three greek letters on either their chest or upper arm.  They were all muscled to some extent and easy on the eyes.  "See ya around" I said as I continued walking.  I could tell Louis was getting impatient and wanted to fuck someone now, but I wanted to see what all the options were.  We couldn't fuck them all so I wanted to know I was going to leave my loads in the best ones.

We walked over to the last row of sites.  These all had a view of the river and from past experience I knew there was to be no outdoor sex in them, at least in the daytime.  An older couple was at the first one, sitting in two camp chairs, holding hands and talking.  They were probably in their late 60's or maybe early 70's and in decent shape.  Their full white beards hung down low to their belly with a smile peeking through.  

"That was quite a show you boys put on last night.   All of us really enjoyed it" the shorter one said.

"I didn't realize we were the entertainment" Louis said sarcastically.

"I had hoped that you enjoyed it as much as we did" he replied.

"It wasn't what we were expecting, but sometimes you just deal with it, right?   Enjoy your day" I said and continued on our walk.  The last campsite on our rounds we saw a sexy muscled cub leaning back in his chair.  He was in his mid 30's, his body was well defined and had perfectly manscaped hair on his chest with a trail that disappeared into his tight shorts.  His strong jawline was accented by a thin chinstrap beard and moustache.   I chuckled to myself thinking "this guy spent more time grooming today than the rest of the campground combined."

"Well if it isn't the cumdump faggots from last night.  Looking for more dick to fuck those pussies?" the guy said.

I laughed and said "You must be the token straight guy.  You chose the wrong weekend to be here or maybe you're just a closet case that needs some homo sex."   I could tell that the guy was surprised at my reply and decided to dig a bit more.  "So, were you just watching and jacking your little dick or did you get the nerve up and actually fuck?"

"You guys didn't complain about my size when I fucked you last night" the guy answered back.

I laughed again adding "We really didn't have much choice and definitely didn't get to pick who fucked us.  Some of 'em I could barely feel and there were some hung ones too. Some threw a good fuck and others were pretty sad. Anyway, we gotta go figure out who gets to be our bitch today."  I watched his jaw drop, the thought that we weren't just a pair of horny bottoms never crossing his mind until now.  Louis and I wandered back to our bikes and I leaned against mine looking at Louis who seemed to be getting angrier by the moment.

"Relax.  Guys like that think they're hot shit tops and most of the time it's just a bluff.   One day he'll get his due" I said quietly to Louis.  "Now... I'd like to double up on a couple and then we can go off and do another pair solo.  We got until tomorrow morning so that should give us plenty of time. If we got time we might squeeze in a few more. Who are your top three?"

Edited by chi4loads
fix typo
  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1