Trailertrash incest fun

Mrversa1982

Last werkend I had so much fun. Since a couple weeks Ihave a new buddy. Max is 18yo and a sleazy fuckboy. I met him at a parking and I took him home, where we had long and perv sex. He is a skinny tall boy that does bb since a young age. He told me he wanted me to meet his familly and invited me for the weekend. 

In the weeks before he told me alot about his 2 brothers and his parents. He lives in a shady/trailertrash area (got lots of pozfriends there) with lots of horny neighbors. He got me hard by the stories about his gay brothers and bi-sexual parents. 

At my arrival he brought me into the house were I heard lots of sex noisses and I noticed all the doors from the rooms were removed. That weekend I had a lot of sex and saw all of his family naked. 

Last weekend I went back and arrived an hour to early. I went inside and up to his room. In the hallway I heard him moan and looked for him. I found him in his parents bedroom getting fucked by his dad and facefucked by one of his brothers. It was so hot that I got naked and joined in. I fucked his brother and fot fucked by the 3 of them that weekend. 

I still am hard thinking about it and going back this weekend for more bare fun.

Does anyone has a samelike experience? 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

guys we refer to as rednecks, trailer trash, blue collar or some such, I have found are the best lays, b/c they come without all the middle class hangups. course they likely have hangups of their own. but I would love to spend a weekend with a redneck.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, alwaysready said:

guys we refer to as rednecks, trailer trash, blue collar or some such, I have found are the best lays, b/c they come without all the middle class hangups. course they likely have hangups of their own. but I would love to spend a weekend with a redneck.

They live in such a diferent world! Being naked and having sex in the house is so natural to them.. My ex had the same with his sons.. 

If the boys are hungry for cum dad will give them. And even mum opens her legs if they want to

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Guest 24collegekid420

I started off by sucking my dad when I was growing up. He was the first man I had in me. Trained me to deepthroat and taught me to always swallow. I got hit when I didn't. When he felt I was ready he started fucking me. He then shared my holes with his coworkers and my uncle. I was privileged to be raised on the cum that made me. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2019 at 6:07 PM, Mrversa1982 said:

Last werkend I had so much fun. Since a couple weeks Ihave a new buddy. Max is 18yo and a sleazy fuckboy. I met him at a parking and I took him home, where we had long and perv sex. He is a skinny tall boy that does bb since a young age. He told me he wanted me to meet his familly and invited me for the weekend. 

In the weeks before he told me alot about his 2 brothers and his parents. He lives in a shady/trailertrash area (got lots of pozfriends there) with lots of horny neighbors. He got me hard by the stories about his gay brothers and bi-sexual parents. 

At my arrival he brought me into the house were I heard lots of sex noisses and I noticed all the doors from the rooms were removed. That weekend I had a lot of sex and saw all of his family naked. 

Last weekend I went back and arrived an hour to early. I went inside and up to his room. In the hallway I heard him moan and looked for him. I found him in his parents bedroom getting fucked by his dad and facefucked by one of his brothers. It was so hot that I got naked and joined in. I fucked his brother and fot fucked by the 3 of them that weekend. 

I still am hard thinking about it and going back this weekend for more bare fun.

Does anyone has a samelike experience? 

So fucking HOT

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1