Trailertrash incest fun

Mrversa1982

God damn I would love to have my fathers cock inside my while my brother face fucked the shit out of my mouth.The closest think I have to a story like this getting drunk with my uncle on a camping trip. It was past dark, so all we had was the glow from the fire. I was horny as hell, hoping my uncle would go to bed soon so I could sneak into the woods and jerk off. The conversations got gradually more and more sexual, as they tend to do with alcohol. My cousin was making no efforts to also conceal his boner. Poking like a tent through his shorts. I couldn't keep my eyes away. Our eyes locked and I knew it was over. Without saying a word I walked over to his chain, got on my knees, pulled his shorts down to his ankles. His cock flung out and stood rock hard at full mast. Without hesitating I shoved it in my mouth and down my throat. I spent 30 of the next mins sucking him off before shooting all over my face and mouth. Pretending like nothing happened, he went off to bed. Leaving me there covered in cum.

Guest Sydneybbfucker
On 4/7/2019 at 12:18 AM, Ranger Rick said:

wBfwqFs.png

Sounds like a cross between Nifty and a Family Dick video

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...