Toxic orgy with scorpion

Guest SpermaFF

Guest SpermaFF

Love to watch this crazy BB orgy. Love this barebacking fucking freedom. This is STDs party. When gays fuck each other as they want & mixing their sperm loads inside assholes of bottoms. I prefer to stay healthy. PREPS now resolve the problem with HIV transmissions.  Probably all guys here using drugs and are HI....

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/toxic-std-bareback-group-orgy-fantactic-kinky-fucking-39679851

9.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 4/5/2019 at 5:17 AM, Guest SpermaFF said:

Love to watch this crazy BB orgy. Love this barebacking fucking freedom. This is STDs party. When gays fuck each other as they want & mixing their sperm loads inside assholes of bottoms. I prefer to stay healthy. PREPS now resolve the problem with HIV transmissions.  Probably all guys here using drugs and are HI....

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/toxic-std-bareback-group-orgy-fantactic-kinky-fucking-39679851

9.jpg

my god i want this so bad

• Like 2

Damn that was hot! I need to find this as well but I think I'll have to travel outside of the Carolinas.  I saw one with a guy who had a scorpion tattooed right onto his penis. That way when he fucks you, the scorpion goes inside your ass. 😈

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I enjoy these kinds oa parties and venues that have darkrooms like this - I don't recognise this venue though.  But I must say that filming inside one with a phone (especially using the light!) is totally not cool IMHO. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/29/2019 at 11:28 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

I enjoy these kinds oa parties and venues that have darkrooms like this - I don't recognise this venue though.  But I must say that filming inside one with a phone (especially using the light!) is totally not cool IMHO. 

Perhaps it was planned on ahead of time and everyone knew it was going to happen. I feel like we would have seen people protest if not.

Nothing hotter than an orgy where everyone is sharing their seed with one another, no one caring about status, and men being men.

Sucks I always have to go to Dallas, Houston, or Austin to attend such an event except for the rare occasional party locally.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...
On 6/2/2019 at 6:56 PM, BiAggieGuy said:

Nothing hotter than an orgy where everyone is sharing their seed with one another, no one caring about status, and men being men.

Sucks I always have to go to Dallas, Houston, or Austin to attend such an event except for the rare occasional party locally.

What do you expect if you live in College Station??  😜 Actually, i love that you are such a fuckin pig living down in Aggie land.  I'd definitely enjoy getting pounded by some of those homophobic hotties in the Core!!

• Like 1