Getting obsessed with pre loaded asses

Davidc

I normally cruse at Sauna's or out doors (wether permitting) recently I have become obsessed with fucking loaded ass , and will often hang around till I see some getting loaded then move in.

Fresh spunk is the only lube I like.

Its always my first question on line , have you got a load in you yet ?

• Like 3

sloppy pre loaded holes are always nice. Not a requirement and I'm pretty choosy who I do this with because, it can be a sign of disrespect. I've fucked a few fuck buddies who had a hook up just before me and their holes were a dream, loose sloppy and very wet

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I love fucking a guy who's already been loaded...seeing a guy leaving knowing he bred that boy and now it's my turn. Love it when I'm getting hot and heavy with a guy and he shamefully admits he's already been fucked and still has the load in his ass...I know he's a hardcore bottom that can't get enough and I wanna add my seed to that hole BAD! Was at the gym this morning and saw this hot Latino boy lingering in the lockerroom, hanging out by the sauna and the showers. Eventually he went to the shower at the end and got in. I left the sauna to go see if he wanted it and stepped in the stall, was inside him raw almost immediately with no resistance at all. It was obvious he'd been bare fucked by other guys already and still had their loads in him. I got off asking him if he'd been fucked and still had their cum inside him...he admitted he had been and yeah, their cum was still in him. I busted two loads inside him, rinsed off and went for a swim. Coming back in there he was, still hanging out, probably looking for more loads. It's a rainy day here and I can't say I blame him. I'm off to the Bazaar on Harry Hines looking for Latino dick...wanna get my ass just like his.

“How many loads have you got?” Is a ubiquitous question with prospective hookups, and it’s a bit of a minefield because you don’t know whether the Top is asking because he prefers a clean hole, or because he wants sloppy seconds. I’ve been turned down before for both reasons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I love fucking a guy who's already been loaded...seeing a guy leaving knowing he bred that boy and now it's my turn. Love it when I'm getting hot and heavy with a guy and he shamefully admits he's already been fucked and still has the load in his ass...I know he's a hardcore bottom that can't get enough and I wanna add my seed to that hole BAD! Was at the gym this morning and saw this hot Latino boy lingering in the lockerroom, hanging out by the sauna and the showers. Eventually he went to the shower at the end and got in. I left the sauna to go see if he wanted it and stepped in the stall, was inside him raw almost immediately with no resistance at all. It was obvious he'd been bare fucked by other guys already and still had their loads in him. I got off asking him if he'd been fucked and still had their cum inside him...he admitted he had been and yeah, their cum was still in him. I busted two loads inside him, rinsed off and went for a swim. Coming back in there he was, still hanging out, probably looking for more loads. It's a rainy day here and I can't say I blame him. I'm off to the Bazaar on Harry Hines looking for Latino dick...wanna get my ass just like his.

Where do you recommend to go on Harry Hines looking for loads?

Guest BBBoyfromTN
5 minutes ago, workmyhole said:

Where do you recommend to go on Harry Hines looking for loads?

I go to the Harry Hines Bazaar...you can't miss the gaudy pink and green exterior...its at 10788 Harry Hines...just south of Walnut Hill. It's pretty much all latino guys looking...range of ages and body types. It was super busy today on account of the rain...lots of cruising by and in the bathrooms but you had to take it to a car as there were too many guys coming and going actually using the bathroom. Got with three different guys...took it to their car or mine to go park nearby and fuck. Hooked up with two separate 20 something latino guys wanting to fuck me...gladly took both their loads...both dumped in me twice...the first one had a really nice long one...the second guy was super thick. Third guy was this guy I've hooked up with a few times there...think he's 19...has that thin twink look going, nice uncut dick, likes to fuck and get fucked...never cares that I've already been fucked...already had a load in his ass too.

It's pretty easy to get a sense of who's looking and it helps if you speak Spanish because a lot of the guys there speak little English and may not understand you. That said sometimes you don't need a lot of language...the eyes and face say all you need to know. It's pretty rare any use a condom or ask you to wrap, so just fuck away.

Guest BBBoyfromTN
1 hour ago, ErosWired said:

“How many loads have you got?” Is a ubiquitous question with prospective hookups, and it’s a bit of a minefield because you don’t know whether the Top is asking because he prefers a clean hole, or because he wants sloppy seconds. I’ve been turned down before for both reasons.

AMEN! I hate getting asked that as whatever I say it seems to always be the wrong answer. Worse still...when you're getting into a guy and they turn down fucking you on account of it. I was at this ABS up by UTD this week and was checking out and getting checked out by this hot straight looking boy. We wound up going into a booth, stripped off our clothes, and got down to sucking. He was ready and I stood up and handed him lube, and he lubed up his cock and slid in me raw only to abruptly stop and ask me if I'd been fucked already. I mean...WTF bro....you are balls deep in me bare and you're freaking out because someone got there first? I stated the obvious and he pulled out and said "not happening bro" and proceeded to pull his pants up. I told him I'd suck him off and he paused, then finally agreed. I sucked him off and gladly swallowed the huge load he pumped down my throat. He headed out and I again lingered seeing if there was any interest. And there was...a hot looking Indian guy who probably heard us. He had a nice sized dick and had no problem with me already having a load in me and slid in me bare with no questions, pumping one load and then another inside me. Once he'd finished he said it was my turn and I dumped two massive loads inside him as I was really worked up by then and didn't care that he clearly had a load inside him as well.

Here’s another wrinkle on the topic - explain: What’s up with these guys who have no intention of hooking up with you, but keep on messaging you for hours to ask if you’ve got any more loads? I mean, if it’s voyeurism it’s imaginary voyeurism because they haven’t seen anything. And if it’s vicarious living, it’s third-rate vicarious. For me, it’s just annoying.

4 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Me too. although I general;ly find tops don't mind pre cum lubed holes - my ex loved it and I have a regular top who tells me to get loaded up before I go to his place.

5 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I go to the Harry Hines Bazaar...you can't miss the gaudy pink and green exterior...its at 10788 Harry Hines...just south of Walnut Hill. It's pretty much all latino guys looking...range of ages and body types. It was super busy today on account of the rain...lots of cruising by and in the bathrooms but you had to take it to a car as there were too many guys coming and going actually using the bathroom. Got with three different guys...took it to their car or mine to go park nearby and fuck. Hooked up with two separate 20 something latino guys wanting to fuck me...gladly took both their loads...both dumped in me twice...the first one had a really nice long one...the second guy was super thick. Third guy was this guy I've hooked up with a few times there...think he's 19...has that thin twink look going, nice uncut dick, likes to fuck and get fucked...never cares that I've already been fucked...already had a load in his ass too.

It's pretty easy to get a sense of who's looking and it helps if you speak Spanish because a lot of the guys there speak little English and may not understand you. That said sometimes you don't need a lot of language...the eyes and face say all you need to know. It's pretty rare any use a condom or ask you to wrap, so just fuck away.

Thanks, I need to check it out.

I often get the "how many loads in ya?" question.  Sometimes, I don't have any and those are the times a guy ONLY wants a loaded hole. (Seems to happen that when I get one top who likes sloppy holes I always get two!)  Sometimes, I get the guy who wants a "fresh" hole, but seldom is that a deal breaker.  I ALSO love to eat a cummy ass! Usually at a play party, I'll dive in after the top pulls out (as long as another top isn't waiting).  Sometimes, My ass will get a load in it while I'm eating!  LOVE that.

Usually if I'm getting fucked and I got loads in me and I get asked this question I'll have another one added into me a minute later. Guys love cummy holes.

Regardless of whether or not I have loads in me, when I’m asked “how many loads?” I always answer “none. ? can you come over?” 

If they good with that, then ok. If they’re disappointed, just wait an hour or so then tell them “I’ve got a load in me (or two), you coming?” 

Whatever gets that load, right?