Bothered and bred at the adult bookstore

Bart

There used to be an ABS in Eindhoven (NL) that had a room of booths. There was one larger booth with a seat for two, four private booths and two cabines of two booths connecting, divided by a wooden wall with a gloryhole. On the wall was a case with the dvd's playing in the channels in the booths.

While there was a sign that said you weren't allowed to cruise there, men were always waiting for others there. I always walked trough the rooms once, checking if someone was using the gloryhole booths and than I'd examine the movies that were playing, waiting for someone to show up.

I prefer older stocky men, ages 50 and up. Oh yeah, and top. I want to be the one sucking cock. But beggars can't be choosers. This one time there was this man, who was already wandering around the booths when I came in. It's hard to describe him, he was really average, mid forties I guess. He was't my type though.

As always I was walking past the gloryhole booths, looking if one was occupied. Since none were I walked towards the dvd covers, pretending to look at what was showing but of course just waiting for other visitors. The man was looking at me. Since I was still a twentysomething it wasn't hard for me to find men who wanted me.

"Want to join me in the large booth?" he asked.

I turned around -my throat was dry- "no thanks" I replied.

"I'll suck your cock" the man added and he visible was pinching his crotch,

I just shook my head. If he had said he wanted to get a blowjob I might 've considered, but i wasn't interested in getting sucked my self. I wanted to be the one on my knees.

"Are you sure? I'll do it good." he added.

Men who can't accept no are such a major turnoff. This time I just ignored him and stared at the wall with dvd's again. I began to doubt, whether to stay or go. I really didn't want that man keep bothering me, but I didn't want to leave yet either.

Lucky for me another man entered the ABS. Even better was that he didn't waste much time cruising. He entered a gloryhole cabine. The first man obviously wasn't interested in the new guy. He stood right beside the door to the empty booth connected to the booth the new guy was in he but didn't enter.

Not wanting to wait for someone else I decided I would enter the otehr gloryhole booth. I walked past the man and entered the booth. This booth however had a shitty lock. I wasn't able to lock it and I didn't want to look stupid and try too hard.

I sat down and began looking trough the gloryhole. The other guy had started a movie, while I was too cheap to pay for one. I opened my pants and began playing with my cock, stil looking trough the hole. The other guy also took his cock out. Well this was the moment of truth. Checking is he wanted to get sucked. I crouched in front of the hole, put my finger trough and winked for his cock. The anticipation of cock and the raunchy booth made my cock hard.

Suddenly my door squeaked. Annoying man was peeping in my booth. Can't a guy have a little privacy when he wants to suck some stranger's dick? I wanted to get up and close the door again, but that's when a cock came trough the hole. I looked at the fleshy treat in front of me. This is what I came for. At first I stroked the cock a bit, then gave a little kiss on the head, a little lick and than really took it in my mouth.

"So you wanted to suck cock eh" a voice behind me said. "You little slut" the peeping man continued. He opened the door even more, looking at me sucking. "Yeah suck his cock boy, suck it" he encouraged me. It sounds a lot hotter than it was to me at the moment. It was kinda nasty that I was being watched while having a strange man's penis in my mouth, yet it was also a nuisance that he was invading my booth.

"I should've known you were a cocksucker. Want to suck my cock too?" The man asked and took out his cock. I didn't know what to do. Again it was a hot situation, two cocks for me, but I also was kinda yellow. I just kept sucking the cock through the hole.

The man at the other side of the wall pulled back his cock and replaced it with his finger. He wanted to suck me. It's only to polite to give some cock back, so I pushed my thin cock trough the hole. With my pants on my ankles the man in my booth had a good view on my ass.

"Ah you do like getting sucked eh boy" The man said "Mmm I like your butt too" and he started fondling my ass. This actually turned me on more than the blowjob I was receiving. The man licked his fingers and began rubbing between my cheeks. "That's a nice smooth pussy you have there" praising my shaven ass and he pushed against my puckered hole. He quickly retracted his fingers and used some more spit to lubricate my asshole.

The man took a step towards me, standing against my back, pinning me against the wall. "You like this too?" and without waiting for an answer he shoved his cock in my ass. Goddammit the nerve of that guy. This was practically rape. And yet my dick was harder than ever. Somehow this surprise buttsex turned me on. Didn't I secretly crave to be used like this? It was also my first raw experience. His cock slipped pretty easy in my rectum and the bare flesh felt so much better than with a rubber.

"Damn, you have a nice hole. Oh yeah" the fucker moaned. That's when I was about to cum. Not from the blowjob, but because of the cock violating me. The decent thing to do is warn the guy at the other side by pulling back your cock. But I couldn't, not with the man pushing me against the wall when he was pumping his cock in my bowels. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" I said, and shot a copious amount of cum in the other guys mouth. "Yeah cum, cum for me" my fucker said in my ear.

After I cum I lose my lust. Usually I clean up and leave. This time it wasn't possible, not with someone dicking me. My penis was shriveling back to it's limp dicklet size. I heard the guy at the other end leaving his booth. The man fucking me was breathing heavy now "I want to cum too. I want to cum too" he told me. I felt so stupid, so ashamed to be trapped in the booth, my forehead against a cumstained plywood wall, pants down, shriveled dick trough a hole and some bastard raping me. And I sure as hell didn't want him breeding me.

"No, no" I pleaded "Not without a condom". "Too late boy" he answered "I'm going to cum in your ass. You goddamned cocksucker, sucking dirty cock from strangers, offering your ass to me. The man was really horned up now, insulting me as he violated me "Take it slut, take my cum" and he took one final trust in my ass and blasted his jizz in my bowels.

The man was breathing in my ear. Exhausted of his cumshot. He took a step back and his cock slid out of my creamed hole. I just stood frozen. "Hope to see you again sometime" was the last thing the guy said before he zipped up and left the booth.

And then I was alone. Still pretty thunderstruck. The cum trickling down my leg reminded me of the bare fuck I just received. Was I raped? Did it matter, like I would tell anyone I come to these places.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...