Fucked by disgusting old man in a park

Was out cruising this weekend, and there was a guy who at first I thought must be straight, pretty homely although it's dark in here.  But he's in a dark cruise gay bar leaning against the wall looking uncomfortable.  While I was trying to entice another guy,  I'm squatting hoping my interest would come over and let me suck him but he walked away.  I stood back up still near the "straight" guy against the wall who saw me wanting to suck dick.  He starts making motions to pull his dick out and I squat again.  This time he feeds me, average dick that starts to plump up in my mouth and get harder.  He gets more aggressive and grapes my head and starts shooting in my mouth--hard distinct big shots of cum about 8-10 one after the other.  I cleaned his dick of cum he slipped away.  Not pretty guy but huge hot loads.

• Like 2

I just got back from stopping at Peepland ABS here in Vegas. It was a slow morning there. But, I did get to suck off a hot cock from a tall black man with a butt ugly face. 
I got to the store about 8am. There were only 2 cars in the lot. I went into the arcade and found 2 red lights on. I tried the first door. Unlocked. I opened the door and the young, 20'something guy inside brushed me away. I then tried the next occupied booth. But the door was locked. So, I went to the empty booth at the end of the hall, closed the door, but kept it unlocked. And sat down to watch a movie and wait. 
About 5 minutes later I heard the door alarms and turnstiles at both the main door and at the arcade door both chime. So, someone new has shown up. Very shortly my booth door opened and an extremely tall, skinny, butt ugly black guy in his early 60's walked into my booth. He glanced me up and down, then flipped the lock on the door and came all the way in the large booth. Now, you all know that I love nothing more that black dick. But there was just something about this man that wasn't particularly appealing to me.  Everything about his appearance was in the exteem. Extremely tall, extremely skinny, extremely wrinkled and weathered face and hands. His face had an odd, misshaped quality to it. He just stood in front of me, off to the side of the TV screen, but didn't make a move to pull out his dick or to reach for mine, which is what normally happens in these booths as soon as the door closes. He seemed quite nervous, unsure and awkward. Since I wasn't finding him particularly attractive, I was debating whether to reach for his cock or not? But, I have to say that his nervous and awkward demeanor was a turn on.  So, I finally reached in my pocket, pulled a couple of dollar bills from my pocket, fed the video machine, pulled out my poppers and reached for his crotch. 
He let me feel his cock, which felt ample, but was soft. I pulled his belt toward me and he lurched closer to me, nearly stumbling. He made no effort to undo his belt or zipper. So, I reached for his belt buckle and unfastened it. I pulled his zipper down and reached under his boxers to feel his cock. He jumped a bit when I did that, but then relaxed and let me continue to feel his dick. I pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees and then took his soft cock into my mouth. He slowly grew as I sucked.
He grew to a nice 7 inches with a giant mushroom head covered with ample foreskin. Once he was fully hard, he pulled his pants to his ankles and stepped out of his pants and boxers. Kicking them aside. While he did this, I took some deed drags on my poppers. Then went back to sucking on his foreskin. 
He was relaxing and now making some soft moans as I worshipped his black manhood. He reached down to my tits and felt them through my shirt. I lifted my hoodie up over my head, hooking it around the back of my neck, exposing my chest for him. He now pinched and pulled on my nipples as I sucked him. 
By now, he was really into this. He was whispering in a soft voice, "Yeah, fag. Suck my black dick". "Nice cocksucker." "Fuck, yeah! You cockfucking whore". He said all of this so softly, it was difficult to even hear over the sound of the movie. But, it was a real turn on to hear him enjoying it. 
"Show me your cunt, faggot."
Wow! That awkward, nervous guy that walked into my booth had now turned into a DOM, Top that was taking control. 
I stood, fed a few more dollar bills into the video machine. I turned and bent over the chair that is bolted to the concrete floor. I pulled my pants down and stepped out of them. I pulled my shirt off and balled all my clothes up to use as a padding against the hard chair. As well as keep my pockets secure from sticky fingers that we occasionally run into in these types of booths. I took a deep drag on my poppers and spit on my fingers. Wiping the spit on my asshole to give some lube. 
"Spit on my hole and on your cock, please", I asked.
He did. He spit a couple of times on my hole. He spit on his fingers and put it on the head of his cock.
Then he stepped up to my ass and rubbed his mushroom head on my hole. I took another deep drag of my poppers as I felt him slide up into me.
His cockhead plopped into me and my sphincter clamped down on it like a vice. He and I both let out soft moans. He held his cock there for a moment for me to adjust as I took another drag of poppers.
I now screwed the lid on the poppers and he took hold of my hips and began to fuck. 
His thrusts were slow and deep. And because of his large, mushroom head, I could feel it all the way as he slid in and out. 
By now, I was fully adjusted to his cock. I moved to a kneeling position on the chair and turned my head back to look at him.
He towered over me, looking down at me with a partial smile and devious expression on his face. 
"Fuck me hard", I pleaded to him in a whispered voice.
"I want you to fuckin' breed me with your big black cock. Make me your bitch".
Well, I think I found the magic words to get him going. 
"Oh, you gonna' get my nut, faggot. Don't you worry 'bout that. You're ass gonna' be full of my nut." he said with a crooked smile.
He was now slamming into me so hard that my head was banging against the back of the chair. Thank God, the chair is bolted to the floor. 
The chair squeaked and hit the back wall as he repeatedly slammed into me. Between the sounds of his pelvis slamming and slapping against my ass, the squeaking chair and the sound of the chair hitting the wall, and the grunts coming from both of us, there was no doubt to anyone else in the arcade what was going on in our booth. 
He must have fucked me for close to 15 minutes. The position on the chair was getting painful for me. So, I finally shifted and stood on one leg and had my other leg up on the chair. He adjusted his position and he was able to go even deeper up into me. He reached up and was pinching my nipples, now as he continued to fuck me.
"Oh, fuck, baby.............. God damn, baby.......... You gonna' get my load, you pussy............. You want it? You want it? Huh? Huh, fag? ............ You want it in you?" he growls. 
"Yes! Yes! Cum in me. Fill my cunt! Yeah, baby. Seed my pussy!" I'm saying to him as I turn my head to look back and up at him. As our eyes meet, I say "Cum in me, please!"
He slams deeply into me, holds it there and lets out a loud growl. His pelvis is shaking as I milk my sphincter muscles around his throbbing cock. 
He's shaking so hard, I'm afraid he's going to fall over. 
Finally, he slowly pulls out of me. He quickly pulls some paper towels from the dispenser on the wall and wipes his cock. 
He reaches for his boxers and steps into them. Then quickly pulls his pants on. Slipping into his shoes. He adjusts himself as I'm just now beginning to reach for some paper towels to wipe my ass. 
He says nothing, turns and leaves my booth. I hear the turnstiles and door chimes as he exits the arcade and then the store. 
I pulled my pants up and sat down on the chair to catch my breath and for my head to clear from the poppers. 
The door to my booth opened. A young twink kid peeks his head in. 
"Sounded like Big Black Daddy gave you some good dick". he said with a chuckle and a smirk on his face. 
I smiled and said, "He did indeed. He did indeed". 
The kid closed the door. I let the money run out on my machine and decided I'd better head out to get my day's errands done. A great way to start my morning. That's for sure. It again reminded me that good looks aren't everything. Like with this BBC, some of my best fucks have come from guys I wouldn't normally give a second look. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1