I love darkroom events

Filthpig69

Here in Auckland, New Zealand, there's a venue called Lateshift that holds a 3 hour afternoon session on Sundays called Jacks and Jocks. 

This is possibly their busiest time, and one of the few times the venue has a dress code of either Jock straps, underwear or nude. It also usually gets the best mixed attendance, all ages, all body types. Lots of hot hung guys all around. 

I went yesterday, and within the first 20 minutes must have had at least 6 raw cocks in me and a couple of juicy loads. I went into full pig mode, and hooked up with any guy in the venue who seemed keen, bending over or laying on a bed with my ass cheeks pried apart, ready for more raw cock. 

Went in to the darkroom which was reasonably full, and sucked off a couple of guys, then bent over and grabbed my ankles, letting whoever wanted my hole to use it as they saw fit. 

Hooked up with another guy who was really skinny and gaunt looking, and he had a tight cockring on so his member was bulging at every vein... was at least 8 or 9 inches. Went to a room with him and bent over on the bed for him, he impaled me with his throbbing meat in a few different positions, and l worked his nips while he built up and eventually shot a huge load inside me. 

I was still insatiable. Feeling hornier and hornier, found a couple of young boys- early to mid 20s by appearances- and sucked them both then the top fucked my brains out. 

Then I went to another venue that has a dungeon room with a sling - Basement - and played with an older daddy, sucking his cock and playing with his nips and ass... dressed in red stockings that I had bought over the counter there, I let him touch me all over, then went and layed in the sling, him following shortly after. I ripped my stockings open directly by my hole, and he offered his cock, asking me if I wanted it raw. "Yes please, Daddy", I replied. He happily obliged, penetrating me unlubed but gentle and slow so I could feel my hole stretching to allow him entry into my flesh tunnel. His cock was at least 7 or 8 inches long and really girthy. I stuck my nose in my bottle of poppers and as he started thrusting, I was in heaven. 

Felt so good to be full of this dirty old man's fuck meat, and he talked dirty to me while we fucked, he eventually blew his load inside me... I thanked him. 

Then I played with my ass to finger his load inside me for shits and giggles, finding the rim of a used condom full of cum that must have been from the twink top that fucked me before daddy. I managed to pull it out, and scraped all the cum out and fingered it inside me. 

I played with a couple of the other guys there, then the daddy came back and bred my hole again. During both times he bred me I hoped he was poz and giving me a dirty load. Guess I'll find out. Maybe...

Was ridiculously horny this morning just thinking about the possibility that I have taken some poz loads yesterday and jerked off in bed this morning and blew a huge juicy load all over my tummy. It tasted great. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1