Gloryhole/Bookstore Anonymous Etiquette

SWbottomDC

Ok, so this is my first post here.  I'm a bisexual bottom from Washington, DC (prefer women for sex and dating, but a total submissive bottom with boys) who wants to start getting used.  I've been barebacked before, but always with some vetting, and fuckbuddies i met through BBRT.  But i've never taken anonymous loads at a gloryhole, bathhouse, alley, toilet, etc, and i'm interested in trying it. 

Soooooo...I went to bookstore with gloryholes yesterday, and was unimpressed.  There were dozens of guys walking around...old, young, skinny, fat, cute and ugly.  And most were not doing any sucking or fucking.  Honestly, most just walked in circles for, literally, hours, never touching another guy.  I mean, i'm talking 27 out of 30 guys were doing this.  The few guys that did start to play would mostly just stand next to a guy, stroke a dick a little, maybe grab a nipple, then walk away.  I kept imagining what it would be like if i had a couple dates with a girl, went back to my place, had a few drinks, flirted heavily, and then i just walked in circles around my apartment for a while.  The girl would think i was nuts!  Anyway, i gave it about 4 hours, from 10:30pm to 2:30am on a Saturday.  The place was busy the whole time, and i think there were 2 fuckings and maybe 5 blowjobs the whole time.

Obviously, i have questions...

1.) Is this behavior normal?  If so, why are these people here to begin with, if not get a BJ, or get fucked or something?  Are they just posing?  Are they nervous?  Are they too picky?  I mean, this was like 90% of the guys out of about 30, constantly changing patrons throughout the night.  What's going on here??

2.) As a bottom, and a cocksucker, how do i indicate my role in sex?  I want to try to keep it very anonymous, with gloryholes, or even just bending over in a darkened corridor or over a toilet.  I'm open to letting tons of unseen guys use me (baptism by fire, i guess).  But are there signs i'm supposed to give so guys know what i want, and i don't waste my time?  Stare at dicks?  Rub my ass through my jeans?  Just go in a gloryhole, get on my knees and wait?  What about when i get in the gloryhole and start sucking a dick?  How do i know if that guy just wants a blowjob or wants to use my hole, too?

Sorry for the long first post.  I will later post a couple fantasy stories that are loosely based on real events that will be very different from almost all the other erotica written here.  I appreciate whoever reads this, and any insight you can give me into the gloryhole scene.

-- SWbottomDC

• Like 1