Weight loss and sex appeal

montyd

I’m not sure if it’s just a coincidence, but recently I’ve gone to a low carb diet and lost over 10% body weight (86 kg down to 75kg )  in 3 months and for an “average” looking guy I’m suddenly doing very well with tops in general and younger tops are chasing me. 

Anyone else experience this?

Guest FinalDL2021

I have, I am very lean, due to my passion for running and x- training. I  don't have any issues with eating, like Bulimia. I just eat like anyone else, modest portions, breakfast maybe a salad for lunch, and dinner. 140's (lbs) seems to be the sweet spot for me.

Yes, had a similar experience.  I've been losing a bit of weight, from 70 kilos down to 65-66 kilos.  And I find tops are more interested.  Like PozTemptation, I am careful to exercise.  Being lean but trim is a good look.  Being emaciated with a paunch is not.  So I work out at the gym to maintain the muscle mass I have.  As for food, I avoid sugar; that has been the key to losing weight for me.  Still a bit of weight to go, perhaps down to about 64 kilos which should get the look I want.

Guest jaydedday

I went from a 260lbs cub boy with a bad back to 200 lbs crossfit (yep I mentioned it, deal with it, it worked for me) athletic muscle skinny (was told this this past weekend). I have noticed an almost unexpected increase when at a party or club. But I'm very picky, and I don't forget where I come from, so I'm not full of myself. 

Lifting weights, physical exercise, anything that makes you a better Version of yourself will always increase your sexual marketplace value, especially with pig hungry tops.