CL

taytay21

This isn't necessarily about my last load but I really want to start taking them again like I used to! Unfortunately since CL went down its hard for me around where I live. Are there any good sites that lots of people go to that I don't know about?

I too miss CL big time. I doubt doublelist will take off since it removed the anonymous aspect. Most have a problem letting the poster see their real email when they reply.  I get it, but it’s a huge problem for DL freaks.  Just my observation.

Guest Memphian
21 hours ago, wolfhunts said:

Have had some luck with double list but same as cl many talk the talk but when it comes to the meet they wont

I've had terrible luck with Doublelist compared to CL.  It's like everyone on there is illiterate.  I can say in an ad, "I only take it raw" or "BB only."  And I will get responses from guys who say "safe sex required" or "condoms only."  Or I can say, "Neg guy interested in talking to guys who are not" or even "guys who are +."  Then when they email me it's clear they have no idea what I'm talking about.

You saw this on CL too, but it seems worse on DL.  Maybe more experienced guys just haven't made it there yet.

• 4 weeks later...