Finding condoms full of piss

Guest PDXpissdrinker

Guest PDXpissdrinker

I’ve found one before at the Oregon theater. Years ago - it was a lot - and warm. I immediately drank as much as I could and poured some on me. 

Last night I was back there - sucking a lot of cock, asking everyone if they needed to piss. There had been a big event the night before and of course no one had cleaned. I found a condom filled with piss - probably from the night before. I went to a booth where I had already had my face and beard drenched in cum. I took off my hoodie and started chewing on the condom till it broke in my mouth and ran all over my face and body. I jacked off with cum from used condoms from the party - lubed up my hole with it. I wiped up the piss from the floor with my T-shirt and socks - put my hoodie on, and went to smoke.

On the way out I dug through the trash can - found several more used condoms, and TWO condoms full of piss. After I came back in, I sucked some more cock and got barebacked, but he didn’t cum. Half hour before they closed I went back to the booth and got naked. I squeezed the cum out of the condoms and pushed it into my butthole. I held a condom up over me as I started to chew it. Half went down my throat- half went all over me. I jacked my dick till I almost came, then I started chewing on the other condom. Not much of that cold piss made it in my mouth because I wanted to be covered head to toe. I sucked on a used condom while I jacked off. 

I put on my hoodie - wiped up piss with my socks and went home. 

Guest GoneFishing
1 hour ago, PDXpissdrinker said:

Next time I’m going to bring my injector so I can put some in my ass. 

Piggy !  Woof

Guest PDXpissdrinker
19 minutes ago, Chargedup said:

Piggy !  Woof

Thanks - in an hour or so when my diaper is full I’m going to use the injector to fill my ass and go to the store. I’m wearing the filthy T-shirt from last night that I used to wipe the wet dirty gh floor. I was sucking it dry last night. What else do you think I should do with piss? Give me some more ideas.

wickr pdxpervert 

kik wallace7202

heres a hot visual. I piss into a condom. then holding it tight in place I jack off into it. the cumload comes out in a 3d stream into the piss. try this guys!! its so hot to pass to the next guy who adds his own load, then share with all who want it.

• Like 1

Guest PDXpissdrinker
1 hour ago, anonbugchaser said:

heres a hot visual. I piss into a condom. then holding it tight in place I jack off into it. the cumload comes out in a 3d stream into the piss. try this guys!! its so hot to pass to the next guy who adds his own load, then share with all who want it.

Yeah - cum piss sprinkler. But I’d want all your dirty jizz up my ass. 

19 hours ago, anonbugchaser said:

I want it (and for a visual you can vid me drinking it!!!)

Guest PDXpissdrinker
2 hours ago, PissPigBrooklyn said:

I want it (and for a visual you can vid me drinking it!!!)

I haven’t figured out how to post pictures here yet. Message me and I’ll send you a couple pics of the condom and the one decent pic of me getting wet. Hard to do good selfies in a dark glory hole full of piss. 

I want to find another guy to play around with in public. We could bring some Mountain Dew bottles full of piss around - see what nastiness we can get away with in public. 

Kik wallace7202

wickr  pdxpervert

wallace51041@gmail.com

NKP Pdxpervert 

Guest PDXpissdrinker
49 minutes ago, shinelover said:

Damn, PDXpissdrinker, you are my kind of pig! If I lived near you, I'd go out with you every night to get nasty and piggy like that! Keep us posted of your exploits!

Thanks for the encouragement! Chat me up with your depraved piss experience and fantasy. I need more ideas of what degrading things  I can do with piss. 

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...