columbus ohio or surrounding, Friday May 17

I'll be back guys on Friday May 17 and hoping to host nasty pnpT raw guy or guys.  Here is a post from "my last load" and it's from my last Columbus sex encounter.

I travel so much and only like playing with nasty, raw guys, preferably poz and into negs.  Piss is also a prerequisite, so it's sometimes hard to find guys.  The last one was a regular in Columbus Ohio, but was hot and nasty.  I'm still neg, he's a poz guy and into breeding me.  this time was hotter, he clearly had not cum for awhile.  He started talking about making sure I was poz this time as soon as he entred my hotel room, and I responded by getting on my knees, already being in my piss ripe jock, and pulling his ripe sweaty jock down so his hard cock slapped in my face.  As soon as he arrived he was stripped, and pissing on my face and in my mouth and his big thick cock semi erect already.

He sat on my face and wiped his sweaty crack on my nose and lips as I moaned and strocked his cock with some Crisco oil.  He got hard, and I was talking dirty about how hot it is to smell like his piss and ass so that when he fills me with poz sperm he can smell that he owns me.

We took a party time out and then he laid on the bed on his back, I pulled his legs up so I could wallow in his even sweatier ripe hole and stroke and suck his cock.  When I do piss play, I use huge plastic matress bags in my hotel room, and he walked over to the piss puddle in the bag and I knew he wanted me to lay in it.  He stepped in the piss and then on my face and sat in the piss. Then he squatted his piss dripping asscrack, hole and balls and wiped them all over my face.  He came around, put me on my back, my legs over his shoulders and started sliding in, just the head, then more, then finally all of his thick poz raw cock.

He fucked for awhile, then pulled out and slapped my face with his cock wet from precum, oil, and probably I guessed, a bit of piss from the tastes!  This went on, back and forth, until he moaned, "ooooh fuck, this time I want to poz you good, oooohhhh" and he filled me with hot aids sperm!

The aftermath:  The last test, two months later, was still neg!  Fuck.  Who will try again?  That test by the way, was just two weeks ago!