Boner pills

Guest PDXpissdrinker

I used to use them, but too many side effects and I couldn't use them with poppers.  Now I have a tri-mix prescription and that works even better for me (and I can get all poppered up)!  It sucks that my insurace doesn't cover it, but it's worth it for the big events like IML, MAL, Folsom, Dore, Southern Decadence and Pig Week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Guys it’s so easy to get Boner pills through Roman or hims. I think I got the prescription in less than an hour and they delivered them to my door within 3 days.  Safe. Legal. Easy af it’s like $40 per shipment, 

On 5/28/2019 at 7:46 AM, Guygonebad said:

Yes, be very careful using boner pills with poppers! I took them a few times and even second hand popper vapor made my blood pressure drop and almost passed out! I stopped taking them.

Good advice. They're both vasodilators, so take care guys.

Guest descartes70817

A few US based sites allow you to get prescribed online in states that allow it. I had to get a prescription but I pay about $55 for 90 X 20mg Sildenafil. This is a FDA approved generic.

They are very expensive here in the USA.  Last time I checked it was about $70 per boner!  The US health system is set up so the only old men who can fuck are rich.  We're luck living so close to Mexico - we drive down and buy in quantity there.  I figure its about 65 cents per boner that way!  Not exactly legal so don't get caught.  But with the fine piece of ass we breed, its worth the risk.