Cum Union or DILF Party

Pig4Fucking

Visiting Palm Springs at the end of the month and they're holding both events on the same night. I want to ask the locals: Which is the better of the two events ?

This pig is looking to be used hard, trashed by two or more dom tops.  Woof !

11.jpg

That would be a tough one. CumUnion is always busy - especially in the warmer weather (end of April should be mid-60's at night).  The parking lot parties at Barracks are phenomenal. They had one over Leather Pride too and I easily took 20 loads there that night.  DILF is quite a popular party, but I don't know if you'll get the same volume of guys that were there for Leather Pride.  If it were me, I'd do both. DILF earlier (since it ends when the bar closes), then over to CumUnion for the last hours (officially it ends at 4). Since it's a day pass to CCBC, you can stay and play later (and many people do when it's warm), though it gets progressively more and more sketchy as it approaches dawn.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...