fact or fiction . . . or, do you want to make it fact?

I'd been getting progressively more unsafe ever since the first poz top filled me with his sexy seed.  Until then, I'd told guys that were knew they were poz that they could fuck me raw but had to promise not to cum in me, but the last couple times I'd ended up begging them to do it.  Both were "honorable" guys and did not.  Then the first time, it was the same but when I started begging and moaning he got turned on and as he came inside me he confessed he was going to anyway!  From that point on, I progressed more and more to poz guys but only if they were really into pozzing negs.

I'd been at it a year when I was in Chicago and had a room at the Ashford Arms which was right above one of the nasty gay bars.  I'd had a poz guy meeting me early, around 5, but he was more into nastier sex, fucking me raw, but cumming in my mouth.  After he left, I looked for a poz slammer into neg guys.  I'd had a hard time finding one, and finally got a poz guy who was not as into it and not a slammer to come.  As he was on his way I found another that was vague about it but said he loved fucking neg guys with his poz cock.  I knew the first was also into sharing me, so I asked the second guy to come.

It was great, I was getting lots of piss, and they were taking turns.  The slammer had agreed to wait to slam until the first guy left.  We knew that not being into it, he would not play as long.  I was right, and he left after he filled me.  The slammer then loaded up our rigs, and he did me first.  He asked me to step into the bathroom as he did himself because he said, it made him a bit nervous.  Once he said ok, I came in.  Fuck.  His sexy normal sized but veiny cock was raging hard, and driping a stream of poz presperm that was endless as he shook it at me and said, "Are you ready to get infected you fuckin' aids whore?!"  I moaned and said, your wish is my command.  When we spoke on the phone he asked what my hard limits were and I said only scat/puke.  But confessed other stuff I'd not done much of such as spit, etc.  He said, I'm gonna do everything to you except your limits which are mine. 

He ordered me to get on my knees on the huge matress bag I bring as a portable piss trough.  Before I could do anything else a huge hard thick stream of bitter piss was spraying in my face.  I opened my mouth and moaned, "Mmmm your poz piss tastes fuckin hot" and with that he pulled my lips open, and fucked his pissing cock into my mouth, slapped my face with his cock, then fucked my mouth, etc until he drippled.  He said, fuck, you are a hot aids cravin urinal you whore.  He turned and started wiping his sweaty rank crack in my face.  I kinew he'd like something, so I laid in the piss and he squatted his hole right down on my fuckin' slave nose.  He was moaning but the amazing thing was all his precum.  He'd slap my face with his streaming cock, pull my hair, pull my lips open and fuck my mouth and say, "I could get you pozzed with my precum alonoe".

Soon he had me on my back in the piss, my legs pulled high, and fucking me deep.  My ass got soaked with his presperm until he moaned, "oohhhh fuck, pozzing your neg hole".  He filled me with so much sperm!  Then he said, it's time for another slam!

He got a rig and I saw why he'd wanted me to leave.  He'd left a couple lines on the rig of his red fluid.  He waved it at me with a nasty evil look, eyes wide with dominance and drew some tina mixture into the rig.  He pulled my hand slowly to him and said, "yeah fuckin aids slave.  Beg me for it . . ." as I begged him he slammed me with his poz blood and tina and made me high from his aids slam!

SO GUYS???  Fact . . . or Fiction . . . or do you want to make it fact with me?

I'd meant to mention that I'd been traveling to LA, Indianapolis, Chicago, Pittsburgh, and other areas in addition to my home area Columbus and put a plug in that this great experience happened in Chicago!

• 1 month later...

Hmmm.  Seems like everyone wants me to make it fact. Everyone wants me to take an Aids Masters hot poz slam. Everyone wants this fag breed slave to get high from aids! Now my search is real!

It all started on a trip to detroit. A poz slam guy into infecting neg subs then using them as his ass sucking, urinal sperm whore read this post and hit me up. Fuckin' aids whore. Come to detroit and let me fuck you full of my full blown aids and watch you go crazy from virus sperm and t. Just like all the breedingzone guys want you. Infected and used like the aids piss whore you are!  During the encounter he confessed he actually was undetectable. He said he'd slam his blood into me just like this post. Made me read it over and over. My only regret was he was undet.  He had me promise to get tested at one of those anonymous test sites and sign that they could inform by phone. But give his number. When i asked why he said that when the next guy who wants to inject me with blood asks my status to have the guy call him. That way i won't know but the guy i play with will.  So months later i meet a really nasty guy into nlood slams evil talk and more. His pics show how aids filled he is. Gaunt, veiny, and fuck! Karposi spots.  I eagerly agreed to play. When this aids wretched guy met me tbe first thing he did was load a rig with wayyyy to much. He did half to him, pulled back to produce a huge red flash. I was actually scarec. Fuck what if he had hard to treat strains or more. He asked if i knew my status for sure. Now i had to confess my dirty play with mr. Detroit! He called, said he was witj me and to tell him my status.  He looked disappointed and said ok.  He looked at me and said, well look at it on the bright side. I cant poz you now!  Fuck i got hot knowing that detroit poz slam did it. I wiped my face in this guys ripe crack and rubbed his huge piss smelly cock in my nose ans moaned, fuck, aids slam me anyway and infect me more.  He said yeah want my fill blown blood?   After that he slid that big fuckin cock in me and started ybe most evilblaugh and said guess what! He told me you were still neg! You just took my huge full blown blood and tina. I fuckin lied so you woildn't back out! I went crazy telling him this news made his poz cock feel better than any fuck ever. As he got closevi looked into his eyes with my own devil's look and whispered, guess what? I have my own surprise. I got tested myself and knew either he or you lied. But i figured it was you. I got so hot for your aids knowing i was still neg and that you lied to make sure id take it. And now after your huge full blown infected flash we lnow you own my aoul! He went crazy as i whispered fuck, thank you for making me your dirty aids slave!  Ohjhhj fuck gave you my aids he screamed as my ass started being overfilled with his poz sperm! We rejoiced in sick depravity as u became his urinal, spitoon, foot licker, and rectum licking whore!