Politics play

danceagain

I just recently got a new fetish that is being dominated by a right wing conservative, MAGA, Trump loving arrogant type of guys. Wondering if there's anyone like that here? I know it's not common in Canada but figured why not take a shot. even though we're in an anonymous internet forum, DM me if you want privacy

Full disclaimer: I'm a liberal and I do not support the conservatives/Trump/bootleg trump Doug Ford in any way. it's just a fantasy that makes my dick rise up. I mean, just look at this photo of Kevin Nash...

tumblr_oivd4wn1RJ1rmp8xgo1_540.jpg

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I support DeTrump on many things (deportations are not one) partly because in my opinion the current Democrats are even crazier. 
 The fetish aspect could account for the 25,000  screaming fans at his rallys, something that has a very ominous history.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Was in South West Florida over Christmas and this was the new thing.... totally did not get it but you would not believe the number of hot, hunky real men that were offering themselves up. Still gets me hard thinking about it.

• 3 weeks later...

It’d definitely be hot to get fucked and bred roughly by rednecks and MAGA, almost rape-like... you hearing them rant about all the trash they talk about, hearing them being racists and homophobic, only to bend me over and own me the same way the were just condemning, forcing me to take them. As long as they don’t hurt or kill me... 

• 4 months later...
On 3/26/2020 at 10:55 PM, Cannation1 said:

Was in South West Florida over Christmas and this was the new thing.... totally did not get it but you would not believe the number of hot, hunky real men that were offering themselves up. Still gets me hard thinking about it.

that sounds hot. care to elaborate?