The Masochist

PART SIXXX

It was at this moment the door opened and the store clerk walked into the room, heading directly towards the main lounge, calling out as he advanced "Hey Andre, don't mind me.  I just came in to take a piss.  Oh, hey, from the looks of it you've been enjoying yourself."

"Oh, hey, Peter, yeah, I sure have," Andre replied with a smile, adding "I sure have, got a nice piece of fuck meat here.  And he knows his place."

Peter chuckled "I bet he does now, especially after you've been doing your usual antics.  Look, his ass is still bright red," moving close and taking a good look at the scene in which Robert moved from being on all fours to sitting on the concrete floor.  "Are you okay, sweet pea?" Peter asked Robert.

"Well, I've had quite a night so far...." Robert replied, grinning slightly.

Peter turned to Andre, and grabbing his crotch, asked "Well, shit.... I still need to piss pretty badly.  You don't mind if I use the toilet, do you?"

"Go right ahead," Andre replied, with a smirk, knowing full well what the store clerk had in mind.  He and Robert watched as Peter took off his pants and underwear, and, his flaccid cock in hand, approached Robert, stood over the young man who was still seated in anticipation of some new perversion.  With that Peter released a steady stream of warm piss over the lad, giving a deep sigh of relief. "Ahhhhh, that's good," as he pissed on Robert's chest and crotch, reveling in saturation of Robert, a now well-used slutty pig.  The men were amused to note Robert's penis started to swell into a semi-erect cock.

"Look at what you're doing to me, filthy bitch." Peter said, addressing Robert. "Has this asshole dumped a load inside you yet?"  Continuing, Peter asked "Has he hurt your sweet little poo-hole?  Is it throbbing and swollen at the moment?  I bet it is...."  Peter's cock was now in his hand, and he was gently massaging his member, which was filling out, and, as Robert watched, his eyes grew large as Peter's cock grew and grew, swelling in size to what must have been at least nine inches in length, and having a far greater girth than that cock which had just fucked him utterly ruthlessly.

"Guess who else would like some attention....."

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

PART SEVEN

"Bend over and show me that hole", Peter instructed Robert, and he obediently did as he was told, getting up on all fours, and turning around, grabbing his own buttocks and spreading them, displaying his sweet, pink, swollen ass lips to Peter. He turned to Peter and asked "So, what do you think?"
"Definitely a boy-pussy now, huh?" Said Peter. "Fuuuuck.... look at that...." he exclaimed, as a stream of cum started leaking out of Robert as he stretched his hole open with his fingers, trying hard to show off for this new man, like a good bitch should.
"Lemme have a taste...." Peter sighed with some lust in his voice, kneeling down and putting his face right into the lad's tender cheeks, savoring the flavour of Robert's freshly violated special spot, running his tongue all over, kissing and sucking and tongue-fucking Robert's sweet hole, the young man now purring like a kitten at this attention he was getting, and whimpering and moaning with pleasure. Peter's tongue was gentle, warm and moist, and he knew what he was doing. He would flatten out his tongue and run it from Robert's scrotum to his anus, and then with more pressure, flick the tip of his tongue over the rim, increasing in pace, and then inserting it into his hole, massaging it and sucking it with his lips and tongue, as best he could, while also trying to suck and felch out any remaining cum. Robert's body was breaking out in goosebumps and shivers at how good it felt being rimmed by this man. He simply didn't want it to end, and started becoming erect again, and dripping pre-cum all over the floor.
"Dirty little fag", Andre chuckled, now seated in the corner, gently stroking his cock and watching the action unfold in front of him. "You like that, don't ya? Mmmmmm".

Peter stopped rimming, and picked Robert up by putting his hands under his armpits, and told him to bend over and touch his toes. Robert obeyed, now wanting what he could at least guess what was coming. "You want this cock, boy?" Peter asked, in a dominant tone. "Yes, please, sir." Replied Robert. "But.... sir, you know I've never been fucked by a guy with a dick as big as yours.... I don't know if I can take it."
Peter held a single finger to his lips and simply said "Shhhh." Then chuckled, turning around and grabbing his underwear, he wiped his ass with them and with his cock in his other hand, unleashed a torrent of piss all over them, soaking them as best he could. He returned to Robert, and grabbing his hair with one hand, he yanked his head back, and commanded "Open your mouth, slut". Robert was a tad shocked, but felt turned on that Peter had known to treat him in a similar fashion to how Andre had just before. He opened his mouth and Peter stuffed his piss soaked undies into his mouth. "Stay here, and keep those in your mouth. Take them out only when I say, and if you break this rule, there will be punishment". Robert tried to reply "Yes, sir". But if got muffled by the wet, stinking cloth in his mouth. It tasted bitter and kind of salty, but he knew it was a product of a man's penis and bladder, and that turned him on immensely. He began to suck out the piss, as Peter turned around, put his pants back on, and went back into the store for a couple of minutes. He returned with a roll of special bondage tape, which they sold in the store, and approached Robert, wrapping the tape around his mouth with the underwear in it.
"There, that should do the trick". Peter said, proud of his own handiwork.
"Fuck... you crack me up, you dirty bastard...." Andre said, with a bit of a laugh.
Peter chuckled, taking his pants off, and positioned himself behind the hunched over Robert, caressing his ass, and holding his erect monster of a cock in one hand, started directing his member towards the entrance of Robert's flesh tunnel. He pushed with a small amount of force, and Robert could feel his anal opening, sore and swollen, reacting to the pressure. He winced, but Peter kept pressing in, slow, steady pressure against the hole he was now fully intent on wrecking with his ass-destroyer. Robert's hole started to relax and give way, and Peter, starting to feel his cock head press inside, by the time he got the head fully in, he rammed it home, almost knocking Robert over with the force of his brutal thrust. "Aaaaah! Mmmmmm" Robert tried to cry out, but his cries were so muted by the underwear in his mouth, and soon enough, Andre had approached, clutching the bottle of poppers. He offered it to Robert, holding it against one nostril at a time, while pinching the other closed for him.
After a few deep puffs of the little brown bottle, Robert's head began to spin slightly, and he could feel his ass relaxing around the invading weapon. It began to feel amazing, and as Peter felt the ass around his cock, he said "Yeah, that's it. Open that hole for me." Grabbing Robert's hips, he began pistoning his massive penis inside the lad's distended hole, more and more athletically with each stroke. They both started sighing and breathing heavily, and Robert began getting vocal, but not being able to accent words, resorting to lots of pleasured moans and whimpers. "Fuuuuck, that's nice." Said Peter, "You've got a great hole, here. Feels good with that cum inside, too. Nice and sloppy". He began thrusting really hard and violently, and suddenly, he pushed in and held his cock in Robert's ass, balls deep. Robert moaned as he felt Peter's cock throbbing and twitching, as it seemingly vibrated against the lining of his ass, he could feel the guy's cock spurting his cum deep in his guts.

Peter laid over the young man, holding his chest and breathing heavy and slow, taking deep breaths. They were drenched in sweat and stale piss, and the room had a faint odor of sex, piss, sweat and cum. Peter got up, told Robert to stand back up, and removed the tape from his face, and took the soaked undies out of Robert's mouth, then grabbed the guy and they kissed passionately, Peter only stopping to compliment Robert on his piggish, slutty behaviour and the flavour of piss on his breath and tongue.

"You're a good fuck, dude. If you want to, we could exchange phone numbers and maybe hook up another time. It kind of goes against store policy for me to interact with punters, but this can be our little secret, what do ya say?" Peter asked Robert.

Edited by Filthpig69
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

PART EIGHT

Peter got dressed, and went back to the front of the store, removing the "back in 15 minutes" sign from the shop's front window. Andre got up, tussled Robert's hair, and said "See ya around, mate", before walking out, leaving Robert alone in the now dark video lounge, as the movie on the screen had finished, to ponder his thoughts on what had just happened.

He sat there by himself for a moment, feeling exhausted but still sort of horny, and a strange sort of feeling almost like an adrenaline rush. "Fuck", he thought to himself, "I've just taken two loads up my ass from complete strangers, one of them claiming to be HIV positive, and I let it happen. They basically used and abused me. They pissed all over me like a cheap whore. And I let them. I feel so dirty." The thoughts circling his head started turning Robert on, his cock started throbbing and becoming erect again, his hole tender and sore, but with a strange sort of twitching feeling, feeling empty and needing to be filled. Filled with a big cock like Peter's. He let out a wet fart, and felt his hole which was now leaking cum. He put his fingers in his mouth and tasted it, it tasted really salty but also kind of sweet, similar to his own. Robert loved eating his own cum, and it was especially satisfying tasting someone else's.

He let instinct take over at this point, heading back to the couch in the corner, he sat down and jerked off, eventually shooting a modest load of his cum on his belly, and scooped it up with his fingers and ate it. "Mmmmmm, fuck that's good", Robert said out loud, to himself. As he came back to post-orgasm reality, he slowly became aware of his situation and surroundings. Here he was, naked, coated in dried piss and remnants of cum, sitting alone in the sleazy backroom video lounge of an adult bookstore. He got up and went to the toilets at the back of the store, where he gave himself a whore's bath in the wash basin with warm soapy water and paper towels. He hoped it would take care of the smell of stale piss, at least. He wasn't too worried about the cum, though. Going back to the video lounge, he got dressed and headed back to the front counter, to find Peter there, idly biding his time, waiting for customers.

"I thought about your offer to swap phone numbers, I think I'd like to meet up again sometime, so...."
Peter smiled, and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, scribbled his phone number down and handed it to Robert. "Ok, here's mine. Just send me a text telling me it's you and I'll save the number." Peter said. "Oh, and by the way.... Andre bred you raw, right? I know he's poz. Look, if you're concerned about the possibility that he might have pozzed you, you can go to a clinic and get PEP. However......" Peter seemed to lower his voice just a little at this point, but moved slightly closer, and looked straight into Robert's eyes intently, continuing "if you do catch the bug......not saying you will, but if you do..... there's still guys out there that will be happy to have sex with you. I know a few, myself, and could hook you up with some of them, if you like....".

"Thanks, um.... I'll keep that in mind..." Robert replied, half smiling, and taking the piece of paper from Peter's hand.
"What have I gotten myself into?" He thought, after leaving the store, and heading home to retire to bed for the night. However, he could not deny how horny the two men had made him feel, and the comments from Peter about the other guys he knew made Robert think about what they could possibly want to do.... Robert smiled to himself. "Life is good, for a dirty little whore like me", he thought.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 5

PART NINE

It was a couple of days later that Robert texted Peter...

*Hey, it's Robert. From the ABS. This is my number*

He put his phone down and went and had a shower, when he came back to his room, picking up his phone he saw he had a reply...

*Morning bud, how are you?*

*Good thanx*

*I have an invitation for you.... as a sort of guest of honor....
Get to this address. This weekend. Saturday evening. 22 Southdown Lane.
You'll need to be clean shaven, or waxed - all over. And douched.
Txt when you get there*

Reading the message, Robert's balls buzzed, and his hole twitched in anticipation and a newfound hunger. Since the other day when the two had fucked him, he felt a sort of emptiness in his ass that he was learning only more cock could satisfy. He wondered what was in store for him if he showed up at the address, and the more he thought about the possibilities...it made him hornier. He decided he'd save his load for the day, though, and not wank- at least not to the point of orgasm - still edging himself in the morning when he had morning wood, sort of a waking up ritual. Sometimes he'd just fondle himself in bed as he was waking up, sometimes he'd wank a bit, just enjoying the feeling of having a rock hard erection, getting himself nice and horny and fingering his hole while he did it. Sometimes he just got too damn horny and had to beat off a bit more aggressively and shoot his load all over himself. He would usually smear the cum on his skin and eat it off his fingers. Always tasted great.

=======SATURDAY========

It was a real struggle for Robert to avoid wanking in the morning, he was so damn horny, knowing that this was the day, and after almost a full week's build-up, he was in full horn-dog mode. Basically all his thoughts on sexual activity of some kind, and he was somewhere between semi-erect and rock hard all day.
He'd purchased a hair removal cream, and applied it all over, basically so he was hairless from the neck down, and stepped into the shower, letting the flow of water wash away any visible trace of pubescence. He also had a bulb douche, and had cleaned himself out thoroughly, as per the instructions in the message from Peter.
He donned his jock strap, got dressed and headed out to the address.
It was in a fairly industrial looking part of town, lots of big warehouses and factory buildings.
There it was. Number 22. Southdown Lane.
It was just a brass number screwed into the front of a steel door.
He texted Peter.

*Here now*

He waited a couple of minutes....then heard the phone vibrate. A new message.

*Door's open. Come on in.*

Robert was a tad nervous, but went to the door, and opened it and walked in, his stomach doing backflips. Peter greeted him just inside the door.
"Hey, glad you could make it. I think you're gonna really enjoy this. I just have one piece of advice. Whatever happens..... let it happen. OK?"
Robert gave him a little smile, and replied "Yes, sir. I've been so horny leading up to this."
"Oh, you have, have you, little slut?" Peter replied. His tone sort of jesting, but just slightly more stern and authoritarian. "One more rule. No talking. Now...." he picked up a black nylon hood, and passed it to Robert. "Put this on."
Robert put the hood on over his head, obscuring his vision, but he was trusting of Peter, and knew that his obedience would most likely be repaid in the kind of sex he had had last time. It made Robert's cock throb. Peter helped Robert out of his clothes, leaving him in just his jock strap, and lead him into the next room, and then left him there, closing the door behind Robert, saying "He's all yours, chaps."

Robert froze. His mind started racing....
Here he was, naked, for the most part, hooded, in a part of town he didn't know, with God-knows-who wanting to do God-knows-what with him, and....

"Get yo' ass over here, bitch!"

A voice commanded, as Robert felt a strong hand grip his forearm and drag him through the room, towards a solid object, which felt upholstered in some kind of vinyl or leather, and with slight cushioning. He was forced to bend over it.

"We've been told about you. You are a naughty little cunt, and you deserve punishment for your slutty behaviour."

A second voice, a bit distant, as if watching from a few feet away, chuckled a low, sort of growling chuckle.

*SMACK!*

Robert felt the sting as this man smacked his ass cheek. *SMACK!* Then the other. *SMACK!* Then the other again. The man rubbed his hands over Robert's ass flesh, caressing the young man's buttocks. He ran his hands all over him, walking around to Robert's face, kneeled down and spat in his face. "Fuckin' whore. I'm gonna enjoy this."
*SMACK!* The man kept smacking the lad's cheeks, first using his hand a few times, slow and rhythmically....then....

*SMACK!!!*

This was a different sensation. Not as forgiving as a human hand. It was definitely something hard and flat, like a bat of some kind. Robert wanted to cry out in pain, but feared what might happen if he did, he bit his lip, and let a couple of tears roll down his cheek.

*SMACK!!!*

*SMACK!!!*

*SMACK!!!*

"Gonna get that ass nice and pink, boy."

Then the second voice piped up, sounding a bit closer now. "OK, you've had some fun with the cunt, now it's MY turn, asshole...."
"Fuck's sake, I'll beat you with this, too"...
"Haha, fuck off... go stick your fingers in your ass and watch this, faggot."
Robert felt himself being lifted off the bench he was leaning over by a hand around his throat, and arm, and he was shoved to the ground, to a position on his knees.

The other man unzipped his pants, and Robert felt the warm, wet stream of piss cover him, first his head, then down to his chest, then over his cock and balls. "Fuck yeah, piggy. Take my piss. I like using dirty toilet sluts like you." The first guy also unzipped and unleashed a torrent of piss over Robert. "Aahhhh.... fuck yeah......Gotta remember to thank Pete for this, man. What a treat."
He slapped Robert on the cheek, over his now piss soaked hood. The man then proceeded to bend over in front of Robert's hooded face, and reaching around behind, grabbed his head and pressed it against his ass, letting out a big, sloppy fart. *pffrrrt* "Enjoy it, pig." *pffrrrrt* Farted again, then he turned around and slapped Robert's face again, chuckling. "Nice stink for a dirty pig, huh?" Through all of this, despite them being so rough with him, Robert felt uncontrollably horny.... maybe it was that he had delayed his own orgasms for a while, or just that he was realising his role as a submissive pig. Ready to serve men, any men, any way they wanted him to. To be used like a piece of property. His cock was throbbing under his jock, rock hard and leaking pre-cum.

Robert heard something like a metal chain clinking, as if it was being both carried and dragged at the same time. Then he felt a collar being placed around his neck, and after it was secured, he was told "Get up, on your feet."

He was lead by the chain being pulled, across the room. When he was stopped and told to stand still, and raise his hands. He felt his wrists being secured in leather straps, and the other man forced his legs apart, in a similar distance to his wrists. His ankles were also secured. Then whatever he was fastened to started to move, lowering him into a horizontal position, lying down on his back.

"You're gonna love this....

...or hate it, either way, I don't give a shit."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

PART TEN

As Robert lay there, fastened to a flat wooden surface, he could hear clicks of a lighter off in the distance, and shortly afterward, the scent of burning candle wax was filling the room. He heard footsteps, signaling the return of one of the men to his side. He then felt the man's hands caressing Robert's torso, rubbing all over his skin with an oil of some kind, getting it all slick. He enjoyed the sensation as it felt like a gentle massage, and let out a couple of pleasant moans.

The second guy walked over to the lad, and Robert then felt some hot liquid being dripped on his chest, which shocked him a little, the sudden sensation of a rush of heat hitting his skin, and then cooling down quickly, he figured out that one of the men he was now in service to was pouring molten candle wax on him. "Ahhh!" Robert couldn't help but cry out loud in response to the sensation, which at one time or another, he would have tried to avoid, his mind warning him about the pain and the potential of getting burned. But all he could register at the moment was sheer sensation. Pain was becoming a somewhat meaningless term.

"I think he likes it" chuckled one of the men, revelling in watching Robert squirm, and hiss, and give out his "oooh" and "aaaah" responses while getting covered in wax.

"Yeah, the slave is definitely learning his place." Replied the other guy, candle in hand, occasionally stopping the slow pour of hot wax on the lad's skin to give him the slightest moment's reprieve. "A good thing, for sure. Cause we still have a lot of fun left to have with this one."

The man stopped for a few moments, letting Robert develop a sense of calm, and put the candle down. He removed the hood from the young man's head, and faced him, looking for a sign that he was ok. Robert sighed, and then gently smiled slightly. The man then leaned down and kissed him, caressing his hair and feeding Robert his tongue, making both of them feel nice and horny. He stopped for a second, and asked "So, what did you think of that?"

"Fucking intense!" Was all Robert could muster, receiving a chuckle from both of the other men in the room.

"I suppose a formal introduction is due. I am Master Sebastian, and the other gentleman is my friend who occasionally joins me on sessions like these, sometimes a sub, but he's more of a switch, and can be a bit of a brat. His name's Ryder. For the duration of tonight's session, however, I must insist that you address me as Master and him as Sir. Understood?"

"Yes, master" Robert replied, obediently.

"Good. We have many pleasures to show you, if you choose to accept. I trust you have enjoyed yourself so far?"

"Yes, master."

"Very good, shall we continue, then?"

"Yes, please, master."

Master Sebastian smiled. "You're a keen one, aren't you, pig? I've heard all about you from my friend Peter. How you've allowed yourself to be drenched in piss, how you love to be called names, how you let men use your body for their pleasures. It is commendable, no doubt in youth you have some things to learn. You may speak up when asked a question from now on, and you should choose a safe word, just in case we're being a bit rough with you. That will let us know to stop".

After just a moment's thought, "I choose AUTUMN, Master." Robert replied.

"Very well, then." Said Master Sebastian. He picked the candle back up again. "Let the games begin....."

• Like 3

With me being hairless I was always chosen for wax play. It’s so  sensual going on but scary coming off as a razor sharp knife was used to take it off. Men with hair it’s a mess and with the knife being so sharp it would take their hair off. 

• Like 1