Brutal Fisting/Footing

Guest FatSnuffPig

Guest FatSnuffPig

Do any other disgusting sub pig faggots here love being brutally fist/foot fucked or crave it so badly it's on their mind 24/7?

I mean REALLY fucking hard and deep in the guts, preferably raw. Feeling those fingers or toes stretching you inside as the wrist/ankle tears your hole open horrifically. 

But the guy or guys don't stop. They force arms and legs elbow or knee deep. Your screams coming out as whimpers. Your eyes rolling back in pain and pleasure. Knowing you'll be permanently damaged internally or the risks of all this going badly are very high and very real.

But it just gets worse. Maybe things go deeper. Maybe it's a double fisting/footing. Maybe more.

But you can't do anything to stop this...

Guest FatSnuffPig

The more brutal and horrific the better in my opinion. A fag like me isn't human so a sick twisted top should just be open to enjoying the feeling of my guts wrapped around his arm or leg.

Or a gorgeous top trans with her fishnets clad leg knee deep in my guts as she bursts my balls with her heels.

Heaven!