Top fail

Guest Azcumdump91

Guest Azcumdump91

This is the story of when I tried to top and get the pounding of a life time. 

I found an add on Craigslist for a cumdump I had never topped anything in my life and wanted to try it. I answered the add and the bottom replied giving his address and telling me others might be there. I drove over to his apartment complex and walked to the building. I noticed someone else going in his apartment so I waited I was too nervous to go in. About 15 minutes later the guy came out tall lean guy dress nice. 

I walked in and the bottom was waiting ready and lube. I was nervous. Almost left but I pulled my pants off and started to get hard. My little dick was barely hard I was extremely nervous. I hard the front door open and an older top guy came in her noticed me and started to wait his turn I awkwardly told him to go ahead. He look down at my flaccid cock and laughed a little. He took out his dick big and thick and I looked at it in awe. He smiled and asked me if I wanted to suck it before he fucked the bottom. I got on my knees and worked it till it got hard. He thanked me and proceed to roughly fuck the bottom for a awhile. He pulled out and asked me if I wanted a turn. I shook my head. He then said I know what you want. He approached me and told me to bend over. I did, he fucked me hard and fast. Another top entered and the other top started to fuck the main bottom. He had a smallish cock but fucked him pretty rough and enjoyed looking at us. He came and then left. The top fucking me came in my ass and left as well. I started to get up and leave and the cumdump bottom rolled over. He told me to stay and that it was hot. He pulled off his jock to revile a big cock. He pushed my head down and made me suck it. He then put me on my back and fucked me super hard. My cock was rock hard and it was evident I was no top. Cumming deep in my ass he sent me away. 

Not realizing I had to go to work in about a half hour my sore little ass was leaking and throbbing