Semenyms During Sex

LetsPOZBreed

Quite some time ago, there was an online link to a proposed book called "The Dictionary of Semenyms" with oner 1300 different synonyms for cum.  Many of these, I'd never really heard or knew about.  In over 25 years of sexual experiences, though, I've heard guys occasionally use strange words for their cum in the heat of the moment.

So, my question to you hot fuckers is:  What's the strangest word for cum that you had a guy exclaim out in that moment of passion?

• Like 1

Almost all guys have used the same terms like cum, jizz, baby batter, etc.  One guy though, who was incredibly hot, once said..."oh yea, take my nut love butter".  Completely killed the mood for me and made me laugh.  It sounded SO stupid...

10 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Almost all guys have used the same terms like cum, jizz, baby batter, etc.  One guy though, who was incredibly hot, once said..."oh yea, take my nut love butter".  Completely killed the mood for me and made me laugh.  It sounded SO stupid...

"Nut love butter"???!!!  I've heard nut, I've heard ball butter, but that's taking it to another level.

The strangest I heard was "baby gravy" as though it's an accompaniment to cannibalism of infants. Urk. I'll take your baby soup into my fertile tureen, your moisture missile of love into my deep wet ground zero, but leave the creepy at home. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Riverfk said:

Goop. I first heard that term on an episode of Archer and thought it sounded dumb there. Months later a dude shouted "Give me your goop!", and it did break my rhythm, but only for a second...

PHRASING!

• Like 2