Country Fuck

Guest arseontap

Guest arseontap

Drove out to a country town with population of 2000 a few weeks ago to visit a mate who is a teacher posted there (straight). He rang me at told me he met another teacher out there that was gay in an open relationship that would be keen to fuck me. Got a motel cause didn't want to be fucking at my mate’s place. And the friend turned up within an hour of me getting there. And we sat around and chatted for a bit and I have to say he was such a nice guy (everything I wanted in a BF). It killed me he already had one. Personality and all. I excused myself to race back to hotel to change as we were going to head out for dinner, and he jumps up and says he'll come with me. We drive to motel and go in and we chat a bit and I feel he is a bit hesitant, which is weird cause he is super confident. So, i just move in and kiss him, and we are off. I give him head and he gives me head and then he just bends me over the edge of the bed and fucks me and shoots his load in me. 

Then we clean up and he starts with all the "I shouldn't have done that. The rules are I play safe. But I just couldn't help myself. And I can't stay the night cause that's too intimate and only for my BF". He is still super nice, but you could tell he felt really bad about what he did. "If we play again it has to be safe". He said he was also not a huge fan of kissing and it was something he shouldn't be doing as it is also for him and his boyfriend. The deal for being open was straight up fucking and safe and oral, but no kissing.  I said kissing is what gets me hard and pretty much can't have sex without it. We both seemed respectful of each other and I guessed that was it then. I felt quite bad about it. But still glad I got his load.

We went out to dinner and played pool and there was clearly a genuine attraction there for both of us. He was by my side every chance he got. But I got the feeling that was going to be it since he went too far before. After that we went back to my mate’s place and chatted a while. At midnight I got up and left to go back to the motel as I was tired and sure nothing more was going to happen. The motel was only a block away from my mate’s house. I get to the motel and get a text - "you left fast".  I said yeah, I wasn't expecting to do any more cause of what happened before. He texted me back that he was walking down.

He is at my motel door within 5 mins and I let him in and we sit on couch and chat. I am a bit confused. I had told him before kissing is everything to me etc. So, I really wasn't thinking we could do much because that was off the table. I went to the toilet and come out and he is laying on the bed naked and I was really surprised. So, I get undressed and get on the bed and just start sucking him off. He grabs my head and brings me up and just starts kissing the life out of me. And then it is on again. He asks if I have rubbers and I genuinely don't so he says it is only going to be oral, but he is kissing me like a mad man now and I am trying not to blow from just that. He roles me onto my back and pushes between my legs and I can feel his rock hard cock sliding around my arse cheeks and thinking he is going to blow all over me. But he stops suddenly, takes a deep breath and closes his eyes for a second, then opens them, smiles, leans in and starts kissing me again as he just shoves his cock in me raw again and he fucks me raw while kissing the whole time before blowing his load in me again. Again, there is that guilt in his eyes and he slowly pulls out and the usual "I shouldn't have done that". 

He leaves shortly after and I leave the next day. I know it's wrong, but it felt good that someone was so attracted to me (maybe just sexually frustrated lol) that he couldn't help himself. Haven't stopped thinking about him since lol. But it was nice.

• Moderators

You're sexy, and skin-on-skin wins out. I don't think you need to feel bad about what happened, but I wouldn't let yourself obsess over him. That "I shouldn't have" business is going to get tiresome quick. 

• Upvote 2

This sounds like a case of his cock knowing what he needs and his mind getting in the way. I get that he has a set of negotiated rules for his open relationship. I have to ask though, what kind of open relationship rules forbid the thing that makes most people's cocks hard and holes itch? As a mandatory kissing guy, that seems like a way to discourage the sex that the open relationship is meant to allow.

• Like 1