Manticore Sauna, Plymouth

TheBaldMan

Recently visited Manticore and had a good time.

Sauna has good facilities, and well designed for cruising.  Seems that only Friday-Sunday are worthwhile.  Went on a Saturday afternoon and then again that evening.

The afternoon was quiet, and also had a few trannies around.  Not my scene but they had their admirers.  What I did get was deep-throated.  I am well endowed so it was quite an achievement on my man's part.  He got down to the last 4cms/2", and then I gently but firmly pushed my cock in the rest of the way.  Getting my balls resting against his chin was an absolute trip!

About 20 folks in the evening. Nearly all local, but that is what you would expect: Plymouth is a working city, not a tourist destination.  In general an older crowd, but provided you are prepared to mix it in group action and have a big cock, you are made most welcome.  And the action is bareback.

The action for me was getting involved in a 3 men daisy chain: a first for me.  I was invited to stick my cock into a tasty skinhead's arse, and once in, I was penentrated by a top with a real thick cock.  First few strokes hurt a bit as he thoroughly stretched me, but there is nothing more guaranteed to make me hard than feeling my hole being forced well open.   So the skin really got it from my swollen cock as we got into the rythmn of the top pushing into me and my then pushing into the skin.  No loads, but that's life.

So, if you are in Plymouth...........

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...