Be careful what you tell strangers

Hello, I've been reading fiction on here for several months now and have been discovering what is for me a whole new turn on. This is my first attempt at writing a poz story and would like to state that most of it is fiction with some inspirations from reality. I look forward to your comments, please don't hesitate to share your remarks, thoughts and constructive criticism. :) 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I met him on Grindr. It was late in the night and I was horny and talkative which made me prone to telling strangers things I usually keep to myself until I know the person a little better. His name was Maxime. Like me, he was in his early twenties. He had a muscular build and a very attractive look on his face. He was wearing joggers and a t-shirt and a pair of black Adidas Y-3 Kaiwa sneakers in his profile picture which was an immediate turn on for me. He had started the conversation pretty casually with a quick "hey, what's up" but then it had quickly evolved into dirty sex talk with him asking what I was into and my horny trusting self answering his questions and giving up information which, as I just mentioned, I usually withhold until later.

And so I told him all about how I like being forced or seduced into submission, how I liked sneakers and the manly scent they emitted. After a while he answered that he loved seducing and dominating guys and while sneakers weren't really his thing he didn't mind implementing them into his domination routine for me. I was already rock hard and reading those words made me even more so. That is when he sent the following: "Well, I'm tired so I'll be going to bed now, but I'll leave you with a little present ;)". The message was followed by a few close-up pics of his Adidas Y-3 sneakers. Then he went offline. Five minutes later I was in bed, masturbating to the pics he'd sent me and imagining him fucking me mercilessly while holding a sneaker pressed against my face. If only I had known back then what I was getting myself into.

The following day we talked some more and he ended up sending me a link to his Facebook profile. I added him and we continued our conversation there. I decided to take a little stroll through his photos while he was telling me how he'd like to meet, have some fun, how he'd like to hold me in his arms and force me onto his bed... His words combined with his Facebook profile being filled with pic after pic of his muscular body, at the beach, in the gym, etc, got me hard and horny again. That's when I saw something strange in his photos. There was a picture of a what looked like maybe a white lab coat (he was a fashion student, go figure) on it was drawn, presumably by him, a very muscular male with a Mickey Mouse head and a gigantic, veiny cock. And coming out of the cock was a heart inside which were written the words "AIDS Forever". I couldn't quite understand what it meant. I was just about to ask him but as I opened the Facebook conversation a pic was waiting for me. His muscular legs in gym shorts with a clear view on his Adidas Y-3 sneakers and the message "Just came home from the gym. Been training all morning and those babies are quite sweaty inside. I think you'll love the smell ;)" At that moment I felt harder than I'd ever been before, forgetting all about what I wanted to ask him. His next message came in: "wanna come over?". And then his address. 20 minutes by bus from where I lived. 

I was ready to leave home 30 minutes later. 30 more and I was in front of the address he'd given me. I rang the doorbell and soon the door opened. He looked even better than in his pictures. He was a bit taller than me and had a warm smile on his face. We said hello and then a powerful arm was around my shoulders, gently but firmly pulling me inside the house. I was feeling completely hypnotized by him. His presence, the manly scent of a guy who'd just come home from the gym, his beautiful, deep voice, the way he looked deep into my eyes. We were sitting on his couch having a casual talk... which quickly evolved into casual making out and before I knew it his muscular arms lifted me from the couch and carried me to his bedroom. All the way he was carrying me he was looking me in the eyes, the most beautiful smile on his face. All I could do was smile back. 

"Shhush, baby, we're going to have some great fun" he said gently and he laid me onto his bed. Next thing I knew I was naked and he had stripped his sweatpants and t-shirt, leaving only his boxers and those sexy Adidas Y-3 sneakers on. Then he removed his boxers to reveal the largest cock I'd ever seen. Long and veiny. And then I remembered the picture I'd seen earlier on his Facebook profile. I sat up on the bed and said: 

"Hey, I saw this strange pic on your Facebook this morning", I said, looking up at him. 

"Oh yeah, which one, baby?"

"Well there was this Mickey Mouse with a big cock and out of it..."

He interrupted before I could finish.

"Oh... you mean that." He caught my gaze with his beautiful eyes, and with a gentle smile on his lips he continued:

"It's because I am poz."

"Poz?", I asked, "As in HIV positive?"

"Yeah. But don't let it bother you." I was still caught in his gaze, rock hard.

"Let's just have some fun." Then he started kissing me before I could answer him.

"Can't you just use a condom?" I asked when we finally broke the kiss.

"No."

"I really like you but I don't wanna get infec..." 

My protest was met by his warm sneaker as he pressed it, gently and firmly, against my face covering my nose and mouth. All I could do was inhale his manly scent and moan. He hadn't been lying when he'd said they were sweaty and smelly. As the heavenly, warm, masculine scent was assaulting my nostrils I felt his breath in my ear. 

"Shuuush, relax, baby. Don't worry, we don't have to do anything risky. Just relax and enjoy what you came here for. I've been getting them nice and stinky all morning in the
gym just for you."

After saying those words he started gently and slowly maneuvering me, getting me laying on my belly on his bed, face buried in his sweaty sneaker breathing deeply and moaning
every time I exhaled. He then laid on top of me and before I could think anything of it his warm breath was once again in my ear:

"Shush, it's ok, baby. Do you like my smell? Yeah, that's it, just relax and keep inhaling my smell."

I was so horny and turned on by everything he did and said and by the smell I couldn't stop myself from breathing that I barely noticed his cock-head gently starting caressing my hole.

"Shuush, shuuush."

He continued to coo in my ear as his muscular body started to rub against mine in a gentle and rhythmic fashion. Soon it wasn't just caressing my hole - now the cock-head was starting to gently push against my hole, demanding entry.

"Just relax and open yourself to me baby." Was all the motivation my body needed to relax and let him enter me. With slow thrusts he penetrated deeper and deeper into me until his full
length was inside me. That's when he stopped and his breath was back at my ear.

"I am deep inside you now baby. My poz cock is buried deep inside you. Unprotected. Every thrust has been peeling away the fragile defenses of your gut. Once I cum in you I'll infect you."

He said those words in a warm, tender voice but it was enough to finally bring me back to reality. I didn't want to get infected. I didn't want to get AIDS. I didn't... Before I could finish that thought his hand found my own rock hard cock under me and squeezed. This time his voice was powerful and dominant, no longer whispering.

"Breathe."

And I did. I breathed in the sweaty smell of his sneakers as the thrusting resumed, this time faster, more fervent.

"Breathe in the smell of the man who is about to infect you with AIDS. Relax like the good boy you are and breathe in deeply."

There was nothing I could do but obey. I had revealed my turn-ons to him and now he was using them against me. I didn't have the strength to fight him. 

"That Facebook pic you were worried about. Don't worry. It says AIDS Forever in the heart because AIDS is love. I am about to give you my love." He was starting to grunt as he was talking now.

"My love you will carry with you forever. Ahh, yeah, breathe in my foot-sweat as I infect you!" 

With that I felt a warmth spread somewhere deep inside of me and knew he had infected me. He collapsed on top of me and continued fucking me, slowly and gently, massaging his seed
into my gut with his still hard cock, making sure not a drop would be wasted. I was vaguely aware that I lay in a pool of my own cum, I didn't know when I had orgasmed. We soon drifted 
to sleep. 
     I woke up several hours later. Silently collected my clothes, got dressed and left.
     Two weeks later I had a severe case of flu. A month later I went for a blood test and tested POZ.
     His name is Maxime and his love will forever be inside me.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 17
  • Thanks 4

Fuck that's a hot story.  Amazing story of seduction !  I would have loved it even more if you had resisted a little more physically so you could bring in more physical domination and being forced before giving in to what was going to happen.  I hope you keep writing and I'm looking forward to reading more.

That is a very hot story for sure. I feel it shows how when a guy is horny he will let things happen that he my say he does not want to happen. I guess for myself that's why I don`t want to be on prep so if the situation presents itself like it did here it while happen.

• 1 month later...