Not Bored anymore :-D

atllkg

Over on the coast east of Orlando, horny and bored. Decided to head over to Orlando and get myself bred with raw anonymous cocks. Checked into Parliament House, posted an ad on Doublelist. Let the guys know that door is ajar and I'm stripped down, ass up doggie position.  Posted on BBRT and A4A too; those tend to be time consuming no shows for this type of play. 15 Mins after going live on Double, nice cock pic comes through with 59 yo, nice chest and cock with full pubes emails wanting me ass up. Gave him room number and he says will be there in 20 Mins. Meantime, another email comes in. Another 50's with an 8 inch UC saying he wants me on my knees to suck and then when he's hard, move myself to the bed and assume the fuck position.....only caveat, I have to have at least one load in me. He requires I use no lube and have enough cum in my ass to lube up his cock. I agree and sure hope the guy on his way doesn't turn out to be a no show.  Second guy says he'll be there in 45 mins and says he's ok with another guy in the  room. As the time for number one to show, I unlock the door, assume the doggie position and just wait. A few minutes later, someone comes in, I keep my head in the pillow and my heart is beating. Hear the zipper go down, the lubing up of a cock. He just rubs his cock head along my hairy ass, kind of teasing me. Then he mentions I'm really tight and puts a lubed finger in me. I'm thinking, got a good top man here that's going to really loosen me up. Next thing  he has the head right outside my hole and just pushes straight in balls deep.  I'm feeling his pubes grind away on my ass. Then he gets verbal saying what a slut I am to come to this whore house in the morning to take raw loads. A few more thrusts and I can feel his cock swelling and the warmth of his load oozing into my hole. He pulls it out, zips up, without a word. I'm still face down and blurt out, thank you Sir.  I'm just there kind of amazed at myself for actually doing this. Take a look at the clock and it's almost time for the other dude. Figured it worked well, so just go with it. This time I've got a nice load to lube me up. I set door ajar, get on my knees, stripped down with my lil boner poking up. I can hear guys outside and a few open the door to look in. There I am on my knees wondering if any of them are my man that wants me pre-lubed. Then this really tall, chunky guy just walks in and says to the few guys outside that this slut is his. He shuts the door, comments on my cock and then says "here's what a real man looks like." 8 inches, rather musky, with real low hangers are presented to be serviced. I do what's required and when he' fully hard with some nice precum flowing, he just says, do what I told you. I get up on the bed, ass up. He fingers me and says, good boy, nice load in there. He spits on his cock, rubs it around and then just jams in full force!  What is it with these Orlando guys and just cramming their cock deep into a hole? Well not my place to complain. This guy is good for about 5 mins and then blows his load. Now this one does require a good cleaning with my tongue and I get to taste his load, the other guy's load and my horny ass juices.  He starts to dress, tells me to get back on my knees. He walks out the door leaves it open and leans against the rail. Points out to the passing guys what a cum slut is staying in that room. After a few minutes, he shuts the door and leaves. Here I am, not here for an hour yet and got two loads in me and it's not even 1 in the afternoon.  Maybe a very interesting day. Still have the guys walking around; but, I do enjoy the ananymous door ajar routine with me stripped and ass up.  Just can't do that with here.....or not supposed to :-D

• Like 4

What a strange day. After those two, not one reply on Double, BBRT etc. Finally, sent some emails to previous breeders I've met at P House. That was fun and averaged about one per hour. By evening I was pretty drunk and very wide open. Went down to the leather bar, walked up to guys that seemed to be together. Asked if they were interested in double breeding. Got one couple that DP'd me and then started fisting me just using the cum in my hole. Still hadn't cum yet. Took a walk around the property and the rooms were loaded with bottoms just hoping a cock would walk in to breed them. One older guy who most everyone would just pass by, stepped into his room and  told him to get on his knees. He obliged. Fed him my cock and let him deep throat, then turned around and told him to eat the loads out of my ass. He obliged and the next thing I now he's blowing his load and thanking me profusely. Walked back to my room and ran into the first guy that bred me in the morning. He says he's ready to blow a load again, so invite him in and assume the position.   All in all, nice break from the dull coast just east of Orlando. Time to check out soon; maybe can get one more load.

• Like 1

Great post pig!  Love to hear that about double list success.  I haven't given that a chance, but I've checked it out a few times and saw ads from the biggest sluts that always used to be on CL, so time to give it a try I think!!  Sounds like a worthwhile trip for you :)