Sex party questions.

Hairybttmcub43

Couple of questions. Recently started going to a monthly sex party. I’m not a muscle guy but average cub (6’1” 250 hairy). My questions 

bottoms - what’s the best way to get dick? Jump in sling? Lay ass up? Jump on the fuck bench 

Tops - how do you like your bottoms? Ready in a sling?  Ass up on a bed/bench?? 

I am a top, and at parties I prefer my bottoms either in he sling, or on all fours ass up on a fuck bench so I can just ram my dick straight into them

For example, at the Fickstutenmarkt the bottoms are all on our fours on benches and you just move from one to the next fucking each hole as you go. Of course there you have to use condoms in the white hoods (and that's the only time I've used condoms in the last 5 years). Fortunately there are also red hoods and no need to use condoms on them

So yeah, at parties, nude nights, whatever, just get your ass into a position and I'll certainly fuck it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
9 minutes ago, stevelovesfucking said:

I am a top, and at parties I prefer my bottoms either in he sling, or on all fours ass up on a fuck bench so I can just ram my dick straight into them

For example, at the Fickstutenmarkt the bottoms are all on our fours on benches and you just move from one to the next fucking each hole as you go. Of course there you have to use condoms in the white hoods (and that's the only time I've used condoms in the last 5 years). Fortunately there are also red hoods and no need to use condoms on them

So yeah, at parties, nude nights, whatever, just get your ass into a position and I'll certainly fuck it

I think that you remember that I'm a permanent "red hood". Just waiting for you to ram it in.

As  mare in the FSM, I usually prefer the fuck benches, that’s the most comfortable position to be at while taking dick after dick for hours ? 

but during the party I usually get moved around by the stallions so I spend some time on the sling or on my back in the big mattress laying to other mares sharing the moment of being mounted 

• Like 4

of all options at a sex party--a fuck bench is my favorite because it supports you in a ll the right places so you can comfortably get fuked and fisted  like livestock non-stop for hours. That said, i usually don't stay on it more than a couple hours so that others can have a turn, plus i like to mix it up some and hit the sing and stuff too

• Like 1

It depends on the sex party.  As a rule of thumb, I don't hop in a sling without a top - as sex furniture is usually in demand at the bigger parties.  If I do find myself in a sling or fuckbench, I only give it 10 minutes tops if I have no takers, then I get out.  No one likes a sling-lizard.  Free it up for someone else to get some.  I prefer getting bred doggy style - so fuck benches are my go-to, but I'm quite happy to bend over against a wall or bar stool and take whoever wants it....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

^^^^   What Phukhole said.  Don't hog the sex furniture.  Most parties I've been to there have only been 1 or 2 slings and maybe a bench, but most have been at guy's apartments or houses.  The first party I went to there was only regular furniture.  Guys were fucking on couches, beds, the floor, etc.  I started sucking a guy on the bed while he made out with his BF.  My ass was in the air and I felt someone start to eat my ass before he mounted me.  I got a commentary from the boyfriend  "oh yeah, he's gonna fuck him", "wow, he's goin in raw",  "he's really fuckin him"  "he's gonna get bred" and on and on.  When a second guy bred me, the guy I was sucking blew his load down my throat.   I never knew who those first 2 guys were but I didn't care - I'd gotten fucked and had 2 loads in me.   I got  a fucked by several more guys and got a few more loads and bred a couple guys at that party.  The next party with that group everyone remembered and I had an even better time.

Part of being successful was being the new meat, but I think if you just put it out there without being too needy, guys will respond.   Suck some guys, show off your ass but don't wave it in everyone's face.  Once you get fucked once at a party, the tops will know if you're a good fuck.  If it's not a strict BB party and some guys cover up, showing that you take it BB helps your chances to get fucked in my experience.

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2019 at 2:01 PM, stevelovesfucking said:

Can only dream about going to Fickstutenmarkt now, wish I had gone when younger.  Definitely would be red hooded there.  Oink!

58 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

Can only dream about going to Fickstutenmarkt now, wish I had gone when younger.  Definitely would be red hooded there.  Oink!

It’s definitely an event I’ll watch out for... too bad I don’t know anyone who could make it happen.  As a young stallion, I might have even gotten satisfied for once... not that I would’ve stopped when I was. Now, as the joke goes, I plan to walk down and fuck them all.

• Like 1