Fag Competition

Guest bumbtch

Guest bumbtch

So recently I had a threesome with the beefy alpha top and another submissive bottom like myself. We both sucked his cock together, we made out for him, let him piss on us and took turns letting him fuck us like the faggots we were. 

But somewhere down the line it kind of turned into a competition between us bottoms. We kept trying to out do (or out fag) each other to see who could suck deeper and who could take the harder fuck. 

Has anyone else ever had an encounter like this? 

I have to say, it’s the main reason I don’t like sharing a top with other bottoms.  I’m Aries- everything becomes a competition.    I’ve had a couple of encounters where a top has deliberately pitted me against another bottom, promising his load to whoever does the better job.  I hate that, and although I’ll go along with it because I’m sub, I’ll steer clear of that top in the future.

Trouble is, I have to be first, and I have to get the load: the whole encounter is ruined by the idea that I might not get it.  I know that’s selfish of me, but I just can’t help it.  As it happens, I love hanging out with other bottoms when we’re not in direct competition with each other, eg: the bar area of a sex club.  But when it comes to the fuck bench, I want them all to just disappear and leave me as the only hole in the village.

1 hour ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

But when it comes to the fuck bench, I want them all to just disappear and leave me as the only hole in the village.

Given that every village these days seems to be so bottom-filled, that’s got to be a huge frustration for you. How do you cope with the reality?

(I’m a Capricorn - we have horns, too ?)

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1

Oh, I just put up with it lol.  To be honest, there seem to be enough tops to go around, and I usually get my fair share.  Of course, I’d rather have them all to myself, but I live in the real world and that’s never going to happen, except in a private gangbang maybe (and I’m always open to offers for that ?).

I have  to say that in general, I find the ratio of tops to bottoms not nearly as disadvantageous as is often made out on this site.  I find it usually pays to get to clubs and parties fairly early.  It seems to me that many tops arrive early, shoot and leave.  I used to think that hanging around till the end would be a good strategy, but I’ve noticed that by the time the event is drawing to a close, all the tops have gone and you’re just left with the bottoms, exhausted but still horny, all eyeing each other up in vain.

• 4 years later...
On 4/17/2019 at 3:25 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Oh, I just put up with it lol.  To be honest, there seem to be enough tops to go around, and I usually get my fair share.  Of course, I’d rather have them all to myself, but I live in the real world and that’s never going to happen, except in a private gangbang maybe (and I’m always open to offers for that ?).

I have  to say that in general, I find the ratio of tops to bottoms not nearly as disadvantageous as is often made out on this site.  I find it usually pays to get to clubs and parties fairly early.  It seems to me that many tops arrive early, shoot and leave.  I used to think that hanging around till the end would be a good strategy, but I’ve noticed that by the time the event is drawing to a close, all the tops have gone and you’re just left with the bottoms, exhausted but still horny, all eyeing each other up in vain.

Such an honest view. 

i think there are two different things going on here and it's interesting that everyone seems to be focusing on the bottom- rivalry aspect of it. 

it was a 3-way! 

ymmv but in my whole life i've once and only once had a great 3-way where no one felt left out or miffed that the other two seemed more into each other etc. even then it only considered great if u focus on just that day. it's also the only time i've ever gotten an sti so... but otherwise, the sex was great 😜

i love group sex. but there's something about the elusive 3-way that seems so hot in theory but somehow is always the worst sex in reality. i've sworn off doin couples for the moment. the jealousy factor is too much but also what really put me out the last time was all the non-verbal communication between the couple. like they're talking about u right in front of you ugh 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, norefusal said:

i think there are two different things going on here and it's interesting that everyone seems to be focusing on the bottom- rivalry aspect of it. 

it was a 3-way! 

ymmv but in my whole life i've once and only once had a great 3-way where no one felt left out or miffed that the other two seemed more into each other etc. even then it only considered great if u focus on just that day. it's also the only time i've ever gotten an sti so... but otherwise, the sex was great 😜

i love group sex. but there's something about the elusive 3-way that seems so hot in theory but somehow is always the worst sex in reality. i've sworn off doin couples for the moment. the jealousy factor is too much but also what really put me out the last time was all the non-verbal communication between the couple. like they're talking about u right in front of you ugh 

I also try to avoid threesomes, especially with two people in any sort of relationship. One of two things happens: Either bad feeling develops between them because of jealousy about you, or you end up feeling distinctly third-wheel because they’re so into each other. I remember one evening at camp when this guy was fucking me bent over a picnic table, when his boyfriend or partner arrives, climbs onto me and straddles my ass as it’s being fucked, facing his partner, and they start making out while he’s fucking me. I’ll never forget the feeling I had that in his mind the guy was not fucking me, he was fucking the man he was kissing. I had ceased to exist as a person, and was just a surrogate cunt. It was surreal.

I’ve never had a Top pit me in competition against another bottom as described above, but there wouldn’t be much point in it as I already give the Top my all from the get-go, and try to take him as deep, hard, and fast as he wants. I don’t view his load as a ‘prize’, and sex isn’t a game I can ‘win’.

i used to get together with a married couple,  two Top Men. One loved to get His cock sucked, the Other loved to fuck.  They loved to use one bottom together, and there was no competition. We each got what we wanted/needed. 

i'm not interested in sex with a man who doesn't want me as much as i want him, It's probably my only criteria for sex. i do not equate bottom with inferior or Top with superior. To me those are expressions of opposite energy that naturally attract, like positively and negatively charged ions attract. i do not see it as a matter of value, i think both can be of equal value.  For me, sex is about symbiotic connection of mutual need/desire. i hate the catty attitude and energy of a bottom guy trying to compete or take cock from another bottom. It feels petty and cheap to me.  If a top guy wants to make two bottoms compete for him, that comes off as inadequate and decidedly unsexy to me.  In  either case, i'll walk away, i am not engaged by that. 

In a group venue like a sex club, i get that some Tops want to rut before they release/orgasm and breed. Sure, i want Their orgasm and seed inside of me, but i also understand that i may just be one of many getting fucked before He wants to cum and call it a night. i know that going in and am grateful for the fuck and am happy if i get to be part of His pleasure.