A Little Blood after Fuck

Guest Memphian

Guest Memphian

I just did an anon hotel pump and dump and got bred deep by a hung black guy. He got really deep, maybe deepest I’ve felt. 

After he left I went to the bathroom to clean up a little and can see a little blood on the tissue. Just a tinge .

That’s never happened before. Hate it because he was only load number one but I’m done for the night. 

Any ideas on the source of the blood?

Guest Memphian
24 minutes ago, bumbtch said:

Mirco lesions of the anus. Nothing to worry about. It happens to everyone. 

Thanks. Appeared to be localized there when I was parting with a tissue. 

Guest Porthos

It happens every once in a while with me with larger cocks or rougher fucks with not a lot of lube......probably the number one way people are pozzed....The year I was pozzed I noticed the cum dripping out of me was a bit pink

Only time my ass ever bled was when a dentist put me on Loritabs. I was getting concerned until I read the side effects. I got more than concerned when I ate some hot peppers in some tacos. Coulda run a four minute mile I think

2 hours ago, Hunter22 said:

Happened to me on Friday night after a rough fuck session we hosted, saw some pink cum flowing out my pussy 

the next day I was put in position with the fuck machine for a couple of hours for training ?

I wanna put my dick in there

Guest Memphian
15 minutes ago, boy4you said:

This is normal when taking a big dick rough. To stop this get into deep hole training where you go past the second  sphincter and this will get you ready for heavy fucking. 

I was wondering if he was hitting that.  When he got really deep, I could feel pressure against something.  

15 minutes ago, Memphian said:

I was wondering if he was hitting that.  When he got really deep, I could feel pressure against something.  

That is what it sounds like as most dicks don’t go that far but when they do it heaven. People who do deep fisting train the second hole also. Remember the hole is a mussel and has to be trained for heavy fucking. 

16 hours ago, Memphian said:

I just did an anon hotel pump and dump and got bred deep by a hung black guy. He got really deep, maybe deepest I’ve felt. 

After he left I went to the bathroom to clean up a little and can see a little blood on the tissue. Just a tinge .

That’s never happened before. Hate it because he was only load number one but I’m done for the night. 

Any ideas on the source of the blood?

One of my favorite types of fucks. If I am fucked good and deep like that, I can be satisfied for a week. Sometimes I have lil blood too and I know my guy went really deep.