A Little Blood after Fuck

Guest Memphian

7 hours ago, boy4you said:

That is what it sounds like as most dicks don’t go that far but when they do it heaven. People who do deep fisting train the second hole also. Remember the hole is a mussel and has to be trained for heavy fucking. 

Fuck yeah! Feeling my second hole popped when a large cock penetrate is just heaven, ever since the first time it happened with a toy till this day whit a large cock (or two or a fist) my eyes roll up and I grunt like a little piggy 

Just remember, practice makes perfect so just train your hole taking large dicks and a good rough fuck  

? 

• Like 3

Guest FinalDL2021

I have had some blood after I have been fucked too. I can take a cock 7 to 8 inches, and average girth; Beyond that, leaves things kind of messy.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SenorHorrible

I keep my hole tight so there WILL be blood. The feeling of a hot, hateful cock ripping your anus apart...nothing like it in the world. Screaming in pain and pleasure at the same time is amazing. Then have it yanked out, your hair grabbed, and a bloody, shitty cock being jammed down your throat... Throw in some binder twine, bind it tight, and I'm yours.

How many of you think the same way as I do ?  The idea of breeding , and seeding poz juices into someone bleeding is a Huge Turn On ! Doing it on purpose - even Stealth - getting High / Party - the animal inside me comes out !  Gang Banging - seeing blood smears on dicks - poppers of Big , Huge , Dicks - smoking or tina booty bumps - making the receiver becoming a whore or slut - bring on the videos !   :)

• Like 2

Blood after been fucked, love it especially if the top says hes sorry i always smile to myself and think great just what i wanted an then encourage them to load me again saying dont worry im sure all will be fine 

just need to find that poz guy or a guy with bugs now  but they are like gold dust in this area infact ive not found one within 30miles 

One of the downsides of living in the middle of nowhere 

• 3 years later...

I had a fuckbud who fucked me in the public park about 6-7 times one summer.  He had an awesome BBC and we only used spit. I remember a few times getting home and my shorts would be pink with the mixture of his nut and my blood.  A few weeks later I got sick....turned out to be the fuck flu.