Sunday funday

Oralbttm10035

Went to the East Side Club today. Cruised this short older daddy with a fit hairy body and a nice 7 inch tool.  I started deep throating his cock then he flipped me over and tongue fucked me deep, loosening my hole. He fucked me hard and deep till he shot deep in my hole. The next guy I cruised was a hot Columbian daddy with a long salt and pepper beard. After sucking his cock and a lot of intense nipple play he flipped me over and then grabbed a condom. He fucked me for a while alternating with more intense nipple play. He finally pinned me down and came down my throat. Next I cruised this hot tall bearded bald daddy with an enormous cut cock. I deeptgroated him for a while then he got on top and ducked me missionary. His massive cock pounding deeper and deeper into me. I got on top and rode him deep till he nut in me.  The last encounter I had was with a guy around my age. I sucked his thick uncut cock till he asked to fuck me. I bent over and heard him open a condom. He fucked me till he came then removed the condom and throat fucked me till he shot again. When he left I took the condom and drank his cum out of it.    

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Oralbttm10035 said:

Went to the East Side Club today. Cruised this short older daddy with a fit hairy body and a nice 7 inch tool.  I started deep throating his cock then he flipped me over and tongue fucked me deep, loosening my hole. He fucked me hard and deep till he shot deep in my hole. The next guy I cruised was a hot Columbian daddy with a long salt and pepper beard. After sucking his cock and a lot of intense nipple play he flipped me over and then grabbed a condom. He fucked me for a while alternating with more intense nipple play. He finally pinned me down and came down my throat. Next I cruised this hot tall bearded bald daddy with an enormous cut cock. I deeptgroated him for a while then he got on top and ducked me missionary. His massive cock pounding deeper and deeper into me. I got on top and rode him deep till he nut in me.  The last encounter I had was with a guy around my age. I sucked his thick uncut cock till he asked to fuck me. I bent over and heard him open a condom. He fucked me till he came then removed the condom and throat fucked me till he shot again. When he left I took the condom and drank his cum out of it.    

Met my first partner at the East Side Club in 1988 - it changed my life forever.  Oink!